Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) (62461 Views)

US Naval Force Performs Fela Kuti's "Water E No Get Enemy" / Fela Smoking In His Mother's Presence! / [video] AKA – “fela In Versace” Ft. Kiddominant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by sirchim(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nazgul:
Fela was truly a legend. His music is mostly a combination of several musical instruments, giving you a rhythm that even without hearing the music itself, you'll just have to respect his creativity.

Today's musicians lack the kind of talent fela had. They just compose one nonsense, rush to the studio to get a beat that would rhyme with it, then release the nonsense to the public.

This is why I prefer vintage musicians to modern ones. If you want deep soul music listen to people like Phil Collins, Fela, Don Williams, Bob Marley...etc.
Bro, you be Sabi boy Jor! You Sabi music no be small, Baba, I TUALE for you jor!

1 Like

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by mightyhaze: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
MarketDispatch:

But why Paris why not Nigeria?
grin

Talk true ..you go go look pant ? Nigerians dey do that Kain thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by kinkydude: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Legend! Forever, Eleeeeniyan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Olatara(f): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zonefree:
A single pant there is valuable than all female Nairaland pants put together.
Hahaha 🤣
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Wahala90: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Officialgarri:

But you and your father aren't known even in your village but you speak jealously of a Grammy nominee.
Only IPOB tribe thinks like the way you did

Grammy nominee that never won and we don't know his music neither do we hear his songs on radio or TV. Fela's song is played everywhere.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by AmGreat1234: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Skty:

So annoying, they ruined my evening. Network was down from 4pm to 8pm
It was really frustrating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Jnrprince1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Grammy nominee doesn't make him any popular....

Psquare is known almost everywhere in Africa and Europe ..

And know this, he's nominated for Grammy to settle his father's legendary genre of music.. Seun that doesn't have sense normally can't win anything...
So you have sense?
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by fmonigent(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Because a prophet is not honoured in his own country ni
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by marlow1962(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zonefree:
A single pant there is valuable than all female Nairaland pants put together.
Lol bro u don come again grin
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Healthquest: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Grammy nominee doesn't make him any popular....

Psquare is known almost everywhere in Africa and Europe ..

And know this, he's nominated for Grammy to settle his father's legendary genre of music.. Seun that doesn't have sense normally can't win anything...
typical ipob mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Officialgarri:

But you and your father aren't known even in your village but you speak jealously of a Grammy nominee.
Grammy nominee in an uncontested music genre. Name one of his songs and get 10k cash. Be deceiving yourself and an unknown artiste.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by nisai: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Olatara:
Hahaha 🤣
Do u agree? grin grin
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by mancheeutd(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Officialgarri:

Brutality
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
placeofallure:

Honestly!

I don't know how somebody who never get KORA award nomination go dey beef a whole Grammy award 7 time nominee. E easy? It can only be an IPOBiAN folly to think this way.
It does not change the fact that Seun kuti is an unknown artiste. His father is a legend, but had a son who lacks music talent.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by seunjungle1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Abami eda the great philosopher!

Can Okoye's baba riga go on exhibition like this...omo ale lo ma nko ponpo ba'ya e.

2 Likes

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Timbar: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wahala grin grin grin grin dead body
O boy 👦 see pants grin grin grin
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Officialgarri:

Is it your father and you that are known? Calm down and stop attacking the guy for airing his opinion.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Olatara(f): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
nisai:
Do u agree? grin grin
Never! Zonefree is just a troll.

2 Likes

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Truthshscrazy: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pants on fire 🔥so bombastic 💥
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by nisai: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Olatara:
Never! Zonefree is just a troll.
I know u are very expensive😉🧐😂😂
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Ashirioluwa: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
MarketDispatch:

You know Nigerians will not patronize things like this. Museum is not for Nigerian market.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is one of the things I like about whites, they see sense in what we regard as nonsense here in Africa.

Assuming Okocha na white man he for win balon d' or.

2 Likes

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by buragidi(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
In other words, even though Fela is dead, his manhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by ejimatic: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
People are paying money and queuing to go and see his panties. Those same panties.

"Fela was a legend to his panties" - Yemi Alade.

ABAMI EDA!
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by placeofallure(f): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

It does not change the fact that Seun kuti is an unknown artiste. His father is a legend, but had a son who lacks music talent.

How do you quantify a known or an unknown artiste? The fact you don't know him shows maybe you are a bit laid back as far as the entertainment industry is concerned. Many artistes are not loud in your faces but they're doing their thing and they're doing well. People like TWO, people like Yinka Davies, people like Seun Kuti. He is on tour of foreign countries most of the time. I know because his drummer is my friend. If you were the one in his shoes "codedly" making your money in pounds and dollars, what would you care whether anybody knows you here or not?

Every artist will not be Burna Boy or our dear sweet Davido.

1 Like

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
and his SON is Living in the glory of his late father but unknown for his own thing. In death he is still greater than his son.... WHAT AN IMPACT.

PANT O.... not bling bling.... not any shirt or stuff... PANT.

chai.... a LEGEND
Keep shut.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Olatara(f): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
nisai:
I know u are very expensive😉🧐😂😂
Why do you think I am expensive.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by juman(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Great kuti family.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by nisai: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Olatara:
Why do you think I am expensive.
The way I visualizes u in my head tells me that's one of your qualities (not about just money). See, I can draw my imagination of you with words but okay. grin
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
placeofallure:

How do you quantify a known or an unknown artiste? The fact you don't know him shows maybe you are a bit laid back as far as the entertainment industry is concerned. Many artistes are not loud in your faces but they're doing their thing and they're doing well. People like TWO, people like Yinka Davies, people like Seun Kuti. He is on tour of foreign countries most of the time. I know because his drummer is my friend. If you were the one in his shoes "codedly" making your money in pounds and dollars, what would you care whether anybody knows you here or not?

Every artist will not be Burna Boy or our dear sweet Davido.
I'm a music producer. I own a recording studio. I've followed the Billboard top 100 for over 10 years now. Music is my middle name. I know all the important musicians in Africa from Angeligue Kidjo to Youssou Ndou. From Fally Ipupa to Fela kuti. From Diamond platnumz to king Sunny Ade. Seun kuti is an unknown and commercially unsuccessful artiste and can never be mentioned in the same sentence as Burna Boy, Wiz Kid or even Psquare. Fela kuti will be ashamed of the child he beget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Winners Chapel Shiloh Praise / Listen To P-square's New Album Here - Hear 'dem' First / Most Popular Nigerian Musicians Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.