Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) (62459 Views)

US Naval Force Performs Fela Kuti's "Water E No Get Enemy" / Fela Smoking In His Mother's Presence! / [video] AKA – “fela In Versace” Ft. Kiddominant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by RoeEvi(m): 1:32am On Feb 15, 2023
Officialgarri:

But you and your father aren't known even in your village but you speak jealously of a Grammy nominee.
Only IPOB tribe thinks like the way you did

Y’all should stop this toxicity y’all show on nairaland here, before someone is Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or any other tribe he/she is human. You can just pass your message without bringing ethnicity into it, I come in peace ✌🏾 [color=#000099][/color] smiley
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:18am On Feb 15, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
and his SON is Living in the glory of his late father but unknown for his own thing. In death he is still greater than his son.... WHAT AN IMPACT.

PANT O.... not bling bling.... not any shirt or stuff... PANT.

chai.... a LEGEND
The SON tried at least he made his mark. Must all Fela's children be as great as their father Have you heard of any of Maradona's or Pele's son playing football the way their father's did? Think we'll my friend
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by patrickcollins: 3:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Pandev:
grin

Even them dey rush baba's pata. Our own legend that some unfortunately children of hate and perdition are disrespecting. Little children wey no know left from right.
Why are you not queuing up and paying to see the same pants in his shrine in Lagos
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by zedegit: 3:42am On Feb 15, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
and his SON is Living in the glory of his late father but unknown for his own thing. In death he is still greater than his son.... WHAT AN IMPACT.

chai.... a LEGEND

Such an opportunist.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by faceland: 4:25am On Feb 15, 2023
JASONjnr:
They took African legend's panties to France as exhibition?

But they've never brought their edifice to Africa for exhibition,....

And we feel this guys are still colonizing us when it is clear that we're begging them to keep colonizing us....

Do you want to buy it. Let them appreciate it (we don't).
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Benjamin4388:
The fact the average women think a whole lot smarter than the average male by afar pencitale shows where we dey head as a country besides that my alias is coded

Thank you.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by rummmy: 5:04am On Feb 15, 2023
Officialgarri:

But you and your father aren't known even in your village but you speak jealously of a Grammy nominee.
Only IPOB tribe thinks like the way you did
you think and breathe ipob...
Continue...
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by nisai: 5:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Olatara:
Okay oh. Good morning!
Good morning. Seems you woke up early, or you slept late? What happened?
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2023
Zonefree:
A single pant there is valuable than all female Nairaland pants put together.

grin grin adondai
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Ruthless70: 7:13am On Feb 15, 2023
arantess:

Ok oo check in to psychiatric home

I said it that U r a mad dog, for remodifying my post.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Pandev(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2023
patrickcollins:
Why are you not queuing up and paying to see the same pants in his shrine in Lagos
I can't queue to see someone's pants. More so, if it were to be in Lagos, children of hate and perdition would have burnt the place down, they are allergic to good things. That's why it's not happening in Lagos grin
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by IbileIfe: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

Grammy nominee doesn't make him any popular....

Psquare is known almost everywhere in Africa and Europe ..

And know this, he's nominated for Grammy to settle his father's legendary genre of music.. Seun that doesn't have sense normally can't win anything...

Seun Kuti will win Grammy Awards soon.
He is world class musician who studied music.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Kaytixy: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2023
MarketDispatch:

But why Paris why not Nigeria?
and who is going to pay just to see pants in nigeria. With all this sapa
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by chatinent: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2023
Fela is a legend.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2023
They look like female panties, hmm we obviously don't value our own.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by wirinet(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2023
mechanics:
Hmmmm, how did his pants got there?

They bought it from his children.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by mechanics(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2023
wirinet:

They bought it from his children.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Nonywendy(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
People are paying money and queuing to go and see his panties. Those same panties.

"Fela was a legend to his panties" - Yemi Alade.

In flavour's voice...."pant no na iro o"
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by SLOVFO(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2023
stuffs2002:

But IGBOS should vote based on tribal sentiments
Who told you Igbos are voting base on tribal sentiments? What happened to presidential candidates of Igbo extraction in the past? Why didn't they get Igbos support and votes? Obi isn't the first Igbo man to gun for the presidency. He is enjoying popular support not because of his ethnicity...Osibanjo would have enjoyed the same support if he were on the ballot.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by mordred44: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2023
G.O.A.T
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by arantess: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Ruthless70:

I said it that i am a mad dog, for remodifying my post.
mad dog rest na
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by stuffs2002: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2023
SLOVFO:

Who told you Igbos are voting base on tribal sentiments? What happened to presidential candidates of Igbo extraction in the past? Why didn't they get Igbos support and votes? Obi isn't the first Igbo man to gun for the presidency. He is enjoying popular support not because of his ethnicity...Osibanjo would have enjoyed the same support if he were on the ballot.

Bottom line is that SE vote based on ethnic and religious sentiments.

SE want Obi who was a monumental thief and failure as governor just because he is a Christian and Igbo
Or SE want Osinbajo who has absolutely no track record apart from Being Tinubu's boy. But he is good enough because he is a Christian
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Tommydare(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2023
Bad belle. Let your psquare get am nw.
JASONjnr:

And know this, he's nominated for Grammy to settle his father's legendary genre of music.. Seun that doesn't have sense normally can't win anything...
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Tommydare(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2023
It is the hope of every father to leave a good legacy behind for their children. Seun has not committed any sin if is enjoying his father's legacy. And mind you, father'slegacycan't take anyone far in life if youdon't put in work.
Seun deserves his props.
yrhuhfy113:

But have I mentioned my father or am I basking in his glory or using his name to stay relevant?

Calm down, I am not ipob.... I just stated facts. Simple
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
The pants blow pass Seun wey b him pikin

At least we know Seun.
Who knows you or your parents?

Does your father have anything worthy to leave behind for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Agonglo17: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

chai.... a LEGEND

That Seun you dey abuse so, he has toured the whole world playing music; dude is an accomplished, grammy-nominated musician in his own right. At 40 he has achieved much more than you likely will, in your entire stupid life.

Now who is your own father and what is your family glory? Idiat!
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Sammy5413(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Make them carry am give Burna Boy, he deserves it
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by iamL(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
meobizy:
Naija too hot. I wear boxers or go naked at home.

I have long know you are a male.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by tymicjay77: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
From my critical observation those pant doesn't look like it was displace in an Auction display gallery.
1.look at the hanger used, is even like is made of rust iron
2.the shadow on the wall shows the pant was snap with phone camera
I smell someone trying very hard to make name for himself grin grin
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by tammie24: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

kai you ipob can just turn black to pink
Please which area in Europe are the psquare known
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
placeofallure:

How do you quantify a known or an unknown artiste? The fact you don't know him shows maybe you are a bit laid back as far as the entertainment industry is concerned. Many artistes are not loud in your faces but they're doing their thing and they're doing well. People like TWO, people like Yinka Davies, people like Seun Kuti. He is on tour of foreign countries most of the time. I know because his drummer is my friend. If you were the one in his shoes "codedly" making your money in pounds and dollars, what would you care whether anybody knows you here or not?

Every artist will not be Burna Boy or our dear sweet Davido.
Bros stop this childlishness. Even Seun himself will accept the fact that he has failed. I have followed the Billboard Hot 100 Charts for over 10 years now. I have seen many African songs reach the top quarter of the chart on many occasions but I have never witnessed any song by Seun Kuti even in the 99th position. It's even an insult to mention his name alongside contemporary African music greats such as Mafikozolo, Diamond Platnumz, Angeligue Kidjo, Wizkid, Fally Ipupa, Burna Boy, etc
Fela himself if he was alive would be ashamed of the son he begat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Winners Chapel Shiloh Praise / Listen To P-square's New Album Here - Hear 'dem' First / Most Popular Nigerian Musicians Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.