Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

“why I Snub The Oba Of Lagos Palace” – Obi Explains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “why I Snub The Oba Of Lagos Palace” – Obi Explains (229 Views)

Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers / Peter Obi Explains How Buhari Could Have Ended ASUU Strike In One Month (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“why I Snub The Oba Of Lagos Palace” – Obi Explains by Opzyguitar(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2023
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate for the Labour Party, was recently met with criticism for not visiting the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, during his campaign stop in the state. The criticism came from supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

However, Mr. Obi has publicly defended himself, stating that he did in fact attempt to visit the traditional ruler, but was informed that the Oba was not readily available and that he should apply for a future meeting.

He emphasized that the notion that the Oba refused to see him is not true, as he views the Oba as a highly respected figure.

Mr. Obi plans to ...

See more details here;

https://opzygist.com.ng/local/why-i-snub-the-oba-of-lagos-palace-obi-explains-why-he-did-not-visit-the-oba-of-lagos/

Re: “why I Snub The Oba Of Lagos Palace” – Obi Explains by Mynd44: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2023

(1)

How Good Is Tinubu? / Governor Obaseki Orders Arrests Of Oshiomole / It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.