Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone (45422 Views)

Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Robenna(m): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2023
mbahdi:
If not for stupidity urchins would have know that obi is d greatest politician alive presently in nigeria.just few months he went to labor party he commands crowd.if ur emilokan jagabandit thinks he's really popular he sud try he's popularity in an unknown party without spending a dime renting crowds

Why tf are you writing thisb in this post
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by VinnyBaba: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

He's enjoying the privilege of people's anger towards APC and also appealing to religion and tribal sentiments, that's why.

But if you look at his records as anambra governor, it's nothing to write home about

Didn't Buhari use Nigerians anger against PDP/Jonathan's Bad Administration to win 2015 Election? undecided

We should also use same APC Woeful Performance to vote LP/PETER OBI! cool

In Delta State, Many pple wants to APC's Omo-Agege because of Okowa's failure for 8years!

So,Dat's how it is! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Donedeal1(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Both of them will be happy to endorse Asiwaju for President.
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by alobright17(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Racoon:
Kindly indicate their best movie role/film they ever acted and your reason(s) for doing so? Let's roll. For me,

-Arnold: - The Terminator series.

Why: Arnold played a heroic role even have to go extra mercurial in order to take a rampaging monster who have no regard for humanity.

-Stallione: - RAMBO 4TH BLOOD. That film was brutal, savage, bloody and filled of endless deaths. I wonder how his psyche will ever be after that film.
Which one is 4th Blood ?
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by BENEAMATA: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2023
mbahdi:
If not for stupidity urchins would have know that obi is d greatest politician alive presently in nigeria.just few months he went to labor party he commands crowd.if ur emilokan jagabandit thinks he's really popular he sud try he's popularity in an unknown party without spending a dime renting crowds
off topic , gunmen have attacked another police station in Pitoobi's Anambra again , let's lock hands and pray fervently that mr popular nigeria ( TM ) will condemn the attack as he did when some miscreant attacked labour party procession this last saturday . But ESN Killers are " MERE AGITATORS " according to mr balderdash . What next ? He becomes president and label Boko haram , ISWAS as freedom fighters ? !

Back to topic , these two iconic actors have slight speech impediments , so which among them do you think will pronounce mister " go and verify " a.k.a peter obi's middle name as , aghem , " Giringori " . Quote to let me know .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Intelcorei7: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Nawadays actors are simps..

In 20 years to come in dont know the action film of these days we will be remembering..

Jason start-am is trying

The rock movies are no match for these two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Teymanhenry(f): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Racoon:
Who remember the actor that often say "I will be back" - "Au revoir"?
Point of correction, he'll often say ' I be back' in his Austrian accent 😆

1 Like

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by KingMack(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Reading how to age like fine wine 🤔🤔🤔

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by KaptainAfrika: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2023
At least Stallone didn't impregnate his maid. cool cool cool cool
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Zetty177x: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2023
These dudes old from time. As 1980 long reach, them don old then 😂

1 Like

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by RapistOnBail: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2023
mbahdi:
I’ll be honest with you, your Igbo mofos have spoilt the chances of Peter Obi winning this election.

Your hatred for other region plus nonchalant attitude has cost your kinsman the position of presidency.
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by neonbash0: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Racoon:

That's Arnold
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by HBB1(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2023
mbahdi:

...and how will this post encourage people to vote for Obi?

'Greatest politician alive?'

Please use your discretion before saying stuff like this...

Like use your brain.

I am an ardent Obi supporter by the way
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by FreeFolks: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2023
Racoon:

It is Arnold.

What he said was 'hasta la vista'

3 Likes

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by KingOfTheDamned: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Racoon:
Kindly indicate their best movie role/film they ever acted and your reason(s) for doing so? Let's roll. For me,

-Arnold: - The Terminator series.

Why: Arnold played a heroic role even have to go extra mercurial in order to take a rampaging monster who have no regard for humanity.

-Stallione: - RAMBO 4TH BLOOD. That film was brutal, savage, bloody and filled of endless deaths. I wonder how his psyche will ever be after that film.

Rambo 3 remains the best of the franchise
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by TheSameGuy(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2023
You're my best actor, Racoon the Chief Wailer.

I always look for your comment every thread that has to do with APC, FG, PMB and incoming President, BAT.

You're the best character to watch on Nairaland cheesy
Racoon:
Who was your best Actor between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone?

-Like: Arnold Schwarzenegger.

-Share: Sylvester Stallone
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Topmaike007(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2023
mbahdi:
Mr Man go and sit down and stop spamming thread
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by sirchim(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Racoon:
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER! With a very THICK voice.
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Numerouno94(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Pityoobi:
Arnold aging too fast, possibly because of politics.

Nice observation. Stallone is even older. Stallone is 76 while Schwarzenegger is 75.

1 Like

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by gregng(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2023
mbahdi:

Obi popularity is abt competencen, capability and capacity...
BAT and Atiku do not have these qualities...

1 Like

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Numerouno94(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
chatinent:
These two mofos like carrying MGs like their lives depend on it.

Did u jux call them mofos? Some of u jux throw words around without knowing the meaning. Very bad, especially for someone like u who writes projects and other academic papers.

3 Likes

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Princebest(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2023
They still look good for their age. Life though, no one stays young forever.

Forget that delusional song "I wanna be young forever ".

4 Likes

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by judedwriter(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Princebest:
They still look good for their age. Life though, no one stays young forever.

Forget that delusional song "I wanna be young forever ".

Sadly, no one can recover lost time, it's so priceless!!

3 Likes

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Goddyrichie(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
Two Legends. Comando vs Rambo
Good old days . Indomie generation will not understand
I don’t know why some people like u claiming old age when children of 2005 sef watch they’re movies Dey there Dey claim Methuselah
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Jadeoje: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bruce Willis in The Expendables.
Racoon:
Who remember the actor that often say "I will be back" - "Au revoir/Hasta la vista"?
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by omobonike43s: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rocky 1Rocky 1...
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Flamemignon1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
pansophist:
action movies veterans.

Times when western movies still have doses of masculinity in them. Unlike now where men are sissies and gays.
And yet you are a pansophist.....shame. You do realize that men like Arnold and Sly were the gays back then because of how much muscle power was in the commune? Arnold's father even beat him up because he thought he was gay as he had pictures of bodybuilders all over his room especially his idol Bob Paris who was a huge muscle influence on Arnold,Bob himself is also gay,next time learn the history before commenting flack

2 Likes

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by sonnie10: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
In that Predator, there is scene where a guy supposedly lost one of his arms, but when we put the movie in slow motion, we saw how he was hiding that arm under his shirt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jethro Oyekanmi Adekola's White Wedding In Pictures / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.