Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT (5205 Views)

My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos / Ekiti Government To Train Youths In Programming / My Experience With Havard's Web Programming Course (CS50W) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by shegzhkn: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why is title important to negroes ??

1 Like

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by Hawkler: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Empowering someone on Web design and ICT within 4days may be the students have magnetic brain. Certificate without knowledge.
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by ofuonyebi: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
If say this one no be...."third edition"....
i for callam ...wayo!...or.. 4i9 put in place because to win election

Apart from that, you get my kudos for thinking of empowering the {200) youths
with a... CAREER .. BASED ...training that will guarantee a balance of social status for them tomorrow
dont forget that many of these youths went to the Higher Institutions to study courses that cannot make them think-out-of-the-box

they graduate and start carrying bags for politicians wife and their husbands in the name of finding jobs to do
and in a time of politics like this time...some become a handy tool of violence for these so useless politicians

This is why majority of the youths out there need a copy of the best-seller : "CAREER DEVELOPMENT & THE UNEMPLOMENT PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA; TIME FOR A PARADIGM SHIFT".....
meet me: nanofuonyebi@yahoo.com
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by Kaiser20: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki...they think they can sway youths in less than 11 days to the elections.

Abdul, Nigerians don wise up
You Sabi them
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by Joetota: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is very encouraging and i encourage Kogites to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by Zazaza: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Greatest100:
I think Yahaya Bello is projecting him to be the next kogi state governor.
sharp guy
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by Omeydha: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is a good opportunity for the smart youth of kogi State. CoS to kogi State government has been unique among all. If others in various states has been empowering youth like this man, our society would have been economically better than now. Thanks to Pharmacy Asylum for this gesture.
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by livinbygrace: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
After training,the police go accuse them of doing yahoo.
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by Emmanuel909090: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is better than empower and all the programs the FG has been providing.
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT by Realist777: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
BossGerald:
I hope its not an avenue to loot public funds??...I no trust these kogi politicians especially during election period.

Vote OBI2023
At all

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is The Code For A Calculator (hardware), Written Into It. / Tools You Must Have To Start Programming In Nigeria / My Board Games In Vb 6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.