Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos (1594 Views)

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT / My Experience With Havard's Web Programming Course (CS50W) / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
On my other thread, I stated that I want to learn web development and I don’t want all these home video learning, cos I want a certificate for it. So yes I did start and below is my improvements on it for a duration of 6weeks

Program: Web development
Duration given: 8months
Duration spent: 6 weeks
Time: 2hrs and thrice weekly
Company name: NIIT
Language learnt: HTML, CSS+
Next language to learn: Java scripts

I need you all to rate the pace and improvements, cos am wondering why people scream on css+ like is some calculus. I probably don’t know much yet to be know.

So pls rate it and get back to me, I need to know if these classes are worthwhile going, cos it’s causing me alot to always be there.

Pls mod I need you to pull this to front page

Below is a picture of my 6weeks learning
Photo1: is the home page
Photo2: is the index page (using Vscode)

2 Likes

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Okporiaku: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2023
I saw you use classes
If i may ask what do you understand about classes
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by fastanddubious(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Good job
Brace up for JavaScript

1 Like

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Okporiaku:
I saw you use classes
If i may ask what do you understand about classes
I use both class and id

Class can be use for more than one elements, or cut across the whole page while id is for a single element styling.

Am open to know more if need be

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2023
fastanddubious:
Good job
Brace up for JavaScript
Is JavaScript the hardest? Just want to brace my self on it.
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2023
Also working on nairaland as a project for my self

2 Likes

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
work in progress

1 Like

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Jamestown123: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Xwizard:
On my other thread, I stated that I want to learn web development and I don’t want all these home video learning, cos I want a certificate for it. So yes I did start and below is my improvements on it for a duration of 6weeks

I need you all to rate the pace and improvements, cos am wondering why people scream on css+ like is some calculus. I probably don’t know much yet to be know.

So pls rate it and get back to me, I need to know if these classes are worthwhile going, cos it’s causing me alot to always be there.

How much are you paying for the 8 months course at niit
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jamestown123:
How much are you paying for the 8 months course at niit
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Paystack: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
You've learnt HTML ONLY

Time will tell if you've understood CSS

goodluck

1 Like

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Jamestown123: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Xwizard:

Wow. Expensive like that? What's the chances of you getting an employment after finishing their program? Any info on that?
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Purvan(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Learn back end and see the real deal not this

This is for ui ux designers

4 Likes

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Purvan:

I will learn it all, just started actually

1 Like

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by seunny4lif(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Purvan:

It’s better he start from basic
If he can learn both frontend and backend.

2 Likes

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by CamelCase: 12:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Purvan:

Honorable, it's appalling to hear this advice come from you.

Op don't mind our Honorable here, he might have mixed mokite and colos this morning..

as long as it's web dev you are aiming at, whether front or backend, this is the fundamentals and will help you in the long run. So I think it's the very best place to start.

6 Likes

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by CamelCase: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Xwizard:

You are doing great OP..
Even though I think 380k is too much for this.. but you are proofing it's worth it.

CSS trick
Thenewboston(bucky Roberts)
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2023
CamelCase:

You are doing great OP..
Even though I think 380k is too much for this.. but you are proofing it's worth it.

CSS trick
Thenewboston(bucky Roberts)

IS THIS TRICK FOR ME ?
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2023
CamelCase:

Honorable, it's appalling to hear this advice come from you.

Op don't mind our Honorable here, he might have mixed mokite and colos this morning..

as long as it's web dev you are aiming at, whether front or backend, this is the fundamentals and will help you in the long run. So I think it's the very best place to start.
Thanks bro. I was told to start from front end then tk back end and probably add product designing to it.
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by steno1: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2023
You are doing well. But still a long way to go. The real deal is JavaScript and using framework like react/ nodejs to make an app ..

1 Like

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2023
steno1:
You are doing well. But still a long way to go. The real deal is JavaScript and using framework like react/ nodejs to make an app ..
I will get there and keep y’all updated
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Work still in progress

Nairaland replica

2 Likes

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Csami(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Xwizard:

I use both class and id

Class can be use for more than one elements, or cut across the whole page while id is for a single element styling.

Am open to know more if need be

Wetin be this abeg

What!?
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by LikeAking: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Don't waste ya time building NL clone...

It's a turn off..

No body will give you a chance with that ugly ui..
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2023
LikeAking:
Don't waste ya time building NL clone...

It's a turn off..

No body will give you a chance with that ugly ui..

Br I’ve been on here for 12yrs, that ui is nairaland identity, a wise one won’t change the ui but little little upgrade. That front you see, does a lot and very easier to navigate. To me nairaland is okay that way.

Back to the discussion, am not clonning, only trying to practice my ability on css, cos I see nairaland is more of a box model. Have you heard of it?
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by CamelCase: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2023
Xwizard:
IS THIS TRICK FOR ME ?

Yes... Check those websites out. It will help you grasp things better
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2023
CamelCase:

Yes... Check those websites out. It will help you grasp things better

Oya nah! will do and come back better
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2023
Csami:

Wetin be this abeg

What!?
I don’t understand
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by CamelCase: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2023
Xwizard:

Oya nah! will do and come back better

If you ever find a concept difficult to use or understand in css

Just type what it into Google searchbox and add css trick..

Then that new Boston guy... Makes understanding easy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by yemmyyemmy60: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
What the cheapest cost to run a standard blog and gigs to work with...
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by emetisuccess(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Learn how to structure ur HTML very very well.
Once u know that css won't be that difficult for u. Css is not difficult. Just know how to structure ur html then learn flexbox and grid design. Simple as ABC. Frontend is not difficult. Then proceed to learn media queries for responsiveness of any screen size. Wishing u dey best bru

2 Likes

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by CamelCase: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
emetisuccess:
Learn how to structure ur HTML very very well.
Once u know that css won't be that difficult for u. Css is not difficult. Just know how to structure ur html then learn flexbox and grid design. Simple as ABC. Frontend is not difficult. Then proceed to learn media queries for responsiveness of any screen size. Wishing u dey best bru

This is a flawless advice..
Thank this dude and follow the advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by seunny4lif(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
NIce one
My CSS is bad
Do you know about CS50 intro to computing? That course changed my life
Check CS50 YOUTUBE, you can do all the assignment and submit to get grade.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting Php Script Using Notepad / Please Help Me On Login Code In Java. / Python Nigeria List and Website Is Now Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.