Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State (22281 Views)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by BestMan001: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dmama1991:
They are mobilizing people from umuahia lol they called me i told them to bring 100k

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by erico2k2(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
okoliobinna84:
As I'm making this report, the crowd outside the stadium is 10x greater than those already in the stadium
they came to collect money thats all.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by seunlayi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:

So to you, obi 'ld win Lagos ba just cos he went to market to campaign ...

I have told you people that a rally in an open market place is the greatest crowd puller..

So don't be fooled by obi's lies and deceit. .

My brother, obi can't win ...stop wasting ur data

You are absolutely correct. 100%

They should tell Peter to realign with his boss towards a powershift from Atiku to Obi in 2027. Obi can't win this 2023 but he stands the best candidate for 2027 which he can easily get with his current rating which he has build. PDP am sure will be willing to work with him rather than those ranting G5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Freebills12: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
oyin44:

So to you, obi 'ld win Lagos ba just cos he went to market to campaign ...

I have told you people that a rally in an open market place is the greatest crowd puller..

So don't be fooled by obi's lies and deceit. .

My brother, obi can't win ...stop wasting ur data

Is it Tinibu that will win? Obi has a better chance of winning than Tinibu. The election is strategically placed to favour Atiku but some forces are working against him too! This Muslim /Muslim ticket is a poison to his political aspiration.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by livinbygrace: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
I am for Jagaban but you see SE and SS,its for OBI 6+5=11 States.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Boldkrammy: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Free money. All man wan chop clean mouth.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by moneyissweet(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Omo see crowed

Tinubu is really loved by Igbos

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by alhajiabdulbuha: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mumu We Obidient Igbos has collected Thiefnubus bribe to come to the stadium. We will deal with any betrayal against the igbo race or peter obi on the election day.

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by bewla(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome!! Thank you for this update.

God bless our beloved patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters.Thank you for rising above the politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate and bigotry to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is the best and most patriotic of all the candidates. We send them massive love from here in Lagos.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!
thank you but we shouldn't for get to help them after 16 years of Yoruba and north east rule God spead us till then amen
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by jucijumi(f): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Too crowded to believe. LP fans are already making excuses.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by uchennaq(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
I am from Imo state. Keep deceiving yourself that APC has a place in Imo.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Svoboda(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gunayo:
Op to you now APC will win in imo state just because the people outside are 10 times those inside the stadium as alleged.
Let me tell you, APC will not see 20% in Imo state.
Imo is for Peter Obi

PeterObi is pdps problem and not apc. In fact, in Imo, lp is seen as an annex of apc.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by OdefaGirl(f): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:

So why are you doubting tinubu 's chance in imo state.

Wake up, collect your money ๐Ÿ˜Ž.... Don't be fooled.... 2% of the people here are the ones you should expect their votes.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Okwyjesus(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
okoliobinna84:
As I'm making this report, the crowd outside the stadium is 10x greater than those already in the stadium

Was anybody matched
Or shut
Or windscreen broken

Am sure the answer will be no. If you know you know
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by KosiGee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gunayo:
Op to you now APC will win in imo state just because the people outside are 10 times those inside the stadium as alleged.
Imo is for Peter Obi

Who will dash them 20%? Do you know what 20% is? Imo no dey give shishiโ€ฆ

They might give out 5% to APC and PDP to share and thatโ€™s being generous.

5% to all of them and 97% to Mazi Gringory Obi.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Bluehole: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
They are no longer IPOB pigs or they no longer believe that it is Biafra or death. Anyway, it has been confirmed that the alternative to naira availability is Agbado and so, the Agbado weevils can thrive
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by pacespot(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
okoliobinna84:

Crowds outside are larger than those inside and there are so many empty seats inside the stadium despite your doctored images?
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by 07kjb: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gunayo:
Imo is for Peter Obi

20% is tooo much
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Dicoomoba: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dmama1991:
They are mobilizing people from umuahia lol they called me i told them to bring 100k

What are you lol?
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Nwaetche(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
can you imagine how urchin folks think.

Some boys were even travelled by Umuoye, Ulakwo and Ndashi all in Etche to go support our people and follow get their own share.

I learned the Ngor Opkalla folks were paid 3K while our people from Etche recieved 4K each with free transportation provided to attend the rally.

The traffic along the Owerri -Imerienwe-Umuekwuene- Obite (Etche) road was particularly heavy today.

Gunayo:
Imo is for Peter Obi
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by sofeo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alright
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by 00FFT00(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:

So why are you doubting tinubu 's chance in imo state.

Dem go chop his mobilization fee still vote for Obi
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by tungamaje: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
moneyissweet:
Omo see crowed

But dis baba don old well well. Even in Africa, is there any country their president is old as this man?
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Menclothing: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Final east campaign for Apc

I no dey see Atiku campaign

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by kelechi50: 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
And nobody was attacking them for supporting APC
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome!! Thank you for this update.

God bless our beloved patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters.Thank you for rising above the politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate and bigotry to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is the best and most patriotic of all the candidates. We send them massive love from here in Lagos.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!
but revise was the case in Lagos were all thugs and urchins attack labour party members,
After lie's and propaganda is there next line of action.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by davidl7: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Aside from Hope Uzodinma n that his yellow, underage 3rd wife, no human being inside that crowd dey vote for APC!
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Juanmike(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
melonsgroup:
They said the guy in the middle wants to be President of Nigeria.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wetin I hear. How you see am?
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Juanmike(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin
moneyissweet:
Omo see crowed

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Juanmike(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mammoth crowd, so organic.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by onuman: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lol. APC in Imo exists only in the Govt House Owerri where the Supreme Court gov occupies.
In Imo West Senatorial district from where APC came to Imo State, and never went beyond it, the antics of the Supreme Court gov had led to unprecented devastation of the area, with loss of scores of lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Did Ojukwu Release Awolowo From Prison / Enrol Your Children In Schools Or Go To Jail โ€“ Senate Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.