Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Causes And How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath (mouth Odor) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Causes And How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath (mouth Odor) (306 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes And How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath (mouth Odor) by Pomi12345: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ever spoken with someone, and their breath smells like death? You’d wish the conversation would end sooner irrespective of how interesting it was. Interacting with someone with bad breath is one of the most undesirable social situations there is.

Bad breath, also known as halitosis is a persistent unpleasant smell, present in exhaled breath coming from either the nose or mouth; or both. Persons with bad breath, tend to have social anxiety as the condition does harm their reputation.

These facts about bad breath can save a life: https://oclocknews.com/bad-breath-causes-and-how-to-get-rid/

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating 2 Months Brothel Free And 2yrs Free From Masturbation / "6 Years Must Have Been Minutes To God": Actor Sesan And Wife Welcome 1st Child / The Stupidity Of Pride In Human Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.