Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. (2624 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. by Indispensable85(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Only Obi is permitted to win his zone massively abi? Wetin una dey smoke sef?
Re: The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. by lazynairalander1: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
This one is still living in 2011.
Re: The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. by TheChameleon: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
Haha okorosss keep hallucinating figures
Na datti first cry 🤣😁😁

The South South figures show that the OP needs a brain transplant ...IMMEDIATELY grin

LP wouldn't win a single state there. Not one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. by Zulum500: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheChameleon:

The South South figures show that the OP needs a brain transplant ...IMMEDIATELY grin

LP wouldn't win a single state there. Not one.

South south go show them shege Kikiki 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. by lizko(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Northerners won't bother to vote ANPP, They know what they are doing, his not even botherd about the election he may likely step down for who he thinks is going to win or he stay back but mobilize his followers for his prefferd candidate after hand over he then cross ship and continue with national cake.
Re: The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. by muykem: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Landowner101:

Let's use escrow, let's stake #200,000
Please guide me on how to go about it. I am ready.
Re: The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. by Tvegas(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sammy07:
According to your prediction

We wey dey pray make Ondo no go to PDP, your own alaba poll says LP will have more votes than PDP and closer to APC 😁😂😂😂
is it Alaba rago or alaba suru cheesy
Re: The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. by seanwilliam(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
muykem:
Please guide me on how to go about it. I am ready.
I can be una escrow .
I’ll take 10 percent of total winning
Re: The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. by wonder233: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
The percentages are rounded up. Of course other parties will get little percentages here and there in each other's strongholds
chinchum:
but allocating 0% to a ruling party in any of the 36 states automatically makes me question your understanding of Nigerian politics. There is no chance in hell that a ruling party at the centre will have 0% votes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benin City Turned Upside Down Because Of Naira Wahalah / Plan In Place To Stop Tinubu From Getting 25% In The North-naja’atu / JUST-IN: Peter Obi Meets Tinubu And Congratulates President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.