Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline (1891 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / EndSARS: Youth Reps Pull Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel After Cbn’s Account Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:

Tinubu is not Buhari and he does not agree with Buhari on this issue. That’s what I am saying. Atiku and Obi agrees with Buhari. Is that clear to you now?

Lateefudeen Omo Esin Imale', if GEJ were doing the same Buhari is doing, wouldn't you dirty smelly urchins be asking for his on a platter? Why is Booharri different? Why are you afraid to criticize and call him names just as you called GEJ- jonadaftt? grin

This is SS now hate you guys, you are evil hypocrites wey dem suppose sentence to firing squad.. grin

1 Like

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Davidgregs(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
[/quote] So you mean i should keep my old notes until may/jund when he will be sworn because i think that's when he can start dishing out his own policies. Why can't y'all daft urchin comply with simple rule, na una dey make things hard for this nigeria.
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
ebenezary:
this is what the northerners are using to do serious campaign in the north and is working well for them because ATIKU and OBI are against it and it is only TINUBU that support the old currency co-exist with new note

l was in the market with N40k cash old currency just to spend it to buy food stuff, lo and behold all the traders in the market what they are spending is old currency, even POS operators no get new note

I don't want to vote TINUBU before, but because of the currency thing, l will boldly vote for TINUBU

You’ve always been APC. Stop lying.

The war against vote buying continues.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by SenatePresdo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:
The only presidential candidate who has promised to reverse the deadline is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. So if you want the cabal to be defeated and deadline of Emefiele reversed, vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the fighter for the masses. He is not contesting to amass wealth. He is already wealthy and successful. Thats the person Nigeria needs. He is very intelligent and very experienced with resources at his disposal. He is the best recruiter of the best brains to help recover Nigeria. Vote for him and see prosperity return to Nigeria.

Buhari is APC
Emefiele is APC
Tinubu is APC.

APC plunged Nigerians into hardship with their naira policy, and you are still asking us to vote in that same APC to reverse the policy that APC made?

My vote is for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by xynerise: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
APC fighting APC. grin

Madness
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by stonemasonn: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

The whole naira redesign was because of Tinubu. He stacked Lagos money in a warehouse located at 22C Usborne Crescent 4th floor Ikoyi, Lagos. Over 100B was said to be stacked in the ware house from a reliable source. So the money will be there rot and lose value.

If you go there currently, security and drone is there 247 to arrest anyone trying to move a pin. What makes you think Buhari is supporting Emefiele all this while?
lol, Nigerians are suffering because of 100billion naira only.
Well Ifeanyi Okowa borrowed 120 and 20billion naira within one month, don't you think CBN should have also blocked borrowing by governors for 3months.
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by drlateef: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Buhari is APC
Emefiele is APC
Tinubu is APC.

APC plunged Nigerians into hardship with their naira policy, and you are still asking us to vote in that same APC to reverse the policy that APC made?

My vote is for Peter Obi.

The first two you mentioned are being used by devils to prevent the third from winning election. Because the third is destined to win.
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by drlateef: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Lateefudeen Omo Esin Imale', if GEJ were doing the same Buhari is doing, wouldn't you dirty smelly urchins be asking for his on a platter? Why is Booharri different? Why are you afraid to criticize and call him names just as you called GEJ- jonadaftt? grin

This is SS now hate you guys, you are evil hypocrites wey dem suppose sentence to firing squad.. grin

You must have just finished vodka with nkpurum mirin along with ganja. No need to argue with you.
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:

You must have just finished vodka with nkpurum mirin along with ganja. No need to argue with you.

Lateefudeen, answer the question. Dem swear for you with Esin Imale' muguism? grin
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by levi22(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
In another news and Tinubu is the Al shabab candidate, Shettima the Boko haram candidate you must be the most foolish person I have seen online.
TakeNigeriaBack:
peter obi is a vatican (catholic church) agenda. Most of the polls that are favorable to peter obi are done by foreign (western) media. The catholic church has a huge influence in the west (reason why the molestation of children by the catholic church was largely swept under the carpet). The reason they are ginning up peter obi's poll numbers even though he has no path to electoral victory is because the vatican intend to rig the election for peter obi by hacking inec's bvas system. That way, the same media will bamboozle the population by saying its not rigging since many polls show peter obi winning before the election. INEC IS GOING TO BE HACK. MARK MY WORDS. YOUR HEARD IT HERE FIRST.
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by BlackMan6969(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Assetosky:

If you can't separate tinubu from Buhari, then you are a big foo.l

For God's sake I am coming from the bank since morning and I was able to withdraw only 2k from counter. Thund.er fire all of una
It's okay. Stop crying.
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:
The only presidential candidate who has promised to reverse the deadline is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. So if you want the cabal to be defeated and deadline of Emefiele reversed, vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the fighter for the masses. He is not contesting to amass wealth. He is already wealthy and successful. Thats the person Nigeria needs. He is very intelligent and very experienced with resources at his disposal. He is the best recruiter of the best brains to help recover Nigeria. Vote for him and see prosperity return to Nigeria.

Which cabal? When BAT is a cabal himself.

How many times have you championed for the cabal in Lagos to be obliterated?

You folks should allow CBN do its job

Tinubu only spoke because he is affected, the masses have been suffering ror years but he kept mute and now wants to get public sympathy.

My vote goes to Obi
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:

The first two you mentioned are being used by devils to prevent the third from winning election. Because the third is destined to win.

If the two party members that knows him one on one, doesn't believe in him.
How do you expect people from afar to believe in Tinubu?

These two people have reached a stage of no return, they will do anything to make sure Tinubu doesn't get power.
Because their freedom will be at stake if Tinubu wins.. Which is extremely difficult now.
Re: Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline by drlateef: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If the two party members that knows him one on one, doesn't believe in him.
How do you expect people from afar to believe in Tinubu?

These two people have reached a stage of no return, they will do anything to make sure Tinubu doesn't get power.
Because their freedom will be at stake if Tinubu wins.. Which is extremely difficult now.

Bringing an evil policy to fight a Godly fight, have you heard that before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Your 10th National Assembly Senators / Abomination Against The Igbo Tribe: Can A Sitting King In Hausa Or Yoruba Land / About NGEEP 2.0 2023 And How To Apply For $500-$1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.