Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Love Stories That'll Ensure That You Never Give Up On Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Stories That'll Ensure That You Never Give Up On Love (248 Views)

Love Stories Only On Light Reader / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories / Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Stories That'll Ensure That You Never Give Up On Love by DyshApp: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
It seems like the news lately has been a never-ending stream of heartbreak, with one celebrity divorce after another and political campaigns dominating the headlines. But the season of love is upon us! Whether you've had trouble finding that special someone or you're just not convinced that you need it, love is here to warm your heart this Valentine's Day. So sit back, relax, and get ready for some seriously swoon-worthy love stories that are guaranteed to make you smile.

We dated for over 10 years before we got married - Kirabii.

I met my girlfriend in high school; I was 15 years old at the time. We started dating three years later. It was a sort of long-distance relationship because we went to different schools, but we still saw each other on weekends. We didn't break up throughout high school and graduation.

After college, we both got jobs in different provinces, so it was still a sort of long-distance relationship. We still didn't break up. Later, my girlfriend needed money to help her sibling finish school, so she went abroad. This is where our true long-distance relationship started because we were in different countries. We still didn't break up.

It didn't take long for me to follow my girlfriend to the country where she was working. This is where we started living together. I feel like this was the peak of our relationship, even though we had already been together for 9 or 10 years. Some people say that the honeymoon period is only in the beginning, but for us, it's still not over. Soon, on one of our vacations, I proposed to her. After 12 years of our relationship, we got married.

Today, we have been together for 15 years. We have been married for 3 years. We have a baby daughter.

That's just the tip of the iceberg check out other love stories that will make you laugh and cry at the same time @Dysh or visit Dyshus webpage

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Someone Dreams About You? / How To Reduce Your Weight – Health&fitness / Is Sex Enough To Sustain A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.