Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) (36578 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Siwisheswereesh: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Joconceptbest4:
Oga try give am Belle...no time

You Nigerians can sha put mouth in people's personal affairs.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Ybholy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mercy, the husband and camera man 👨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Gental(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Love is really sweet.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by DOD88: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Thiefnubuu must be disgraced

See your self, you brought Asiwaju matter into a topic that has no any link with him. We can see the fire of Tinubu's imminent presidential victory burning all over you. You have just begun, you aint see nothing. You have just begun madness over Asiwaju's victory. As e dey pain you, e go dey sweet us. Up Asiwaju!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by VoidLife7: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Malory:
Olosho work pays.
enemy of progress
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Isabi4lov: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Awwnnnn ❤️ God when undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by aktolly54(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
xareal:
somebody enjoying vacation with her legally and lawfully wedded husband na him be olosho again...ahhhh na wa oo
you don't understand a thing about their marriage and mischievous mercy aigbe with previous marriage related to this new marriage. I pray the husband continue to make more money because if shit happened to him, mercy aigbe can't stay a seconds with him during hardship

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by madjune(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
I'm sure na inside one swimming pool off Opebi link road dem dey so.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by jahsharon: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Malory:
Olosho work pays.

SEX sells, even me, I still buy sex. I know you too still buy sex.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
xareal:
somebody enjoying vacation with her legally and lawfully wedded husband na him be olosho again...ahhhh na wa oo
lolz.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by tyinfinity: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Peter obi osu must be embarrassed by all and sundry
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Renman: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
xareal:
He is right! From her dressing/appearance!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by FireUpNow(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Malory:
Olosho work pays.
Let her be with husband jejely after is not another woman's husband. Na wa for you oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Ara21(f): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
xareal:

Na jealousy dey wory am. They are legally married.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Sukersoc: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
2 great actors grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by izubext007: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
[center]MONEY RELY COMMANDS LOVE[/center][url][/url] tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Chrislaws: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Malory:
Olosho work pays.
Chei this picture pain you o "Pa single".

Go take cold shower, cool down my guy grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by izubext007: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
THIS KIND OF SCAM IS OUTDATED BRO
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by boxypane(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is everybody's business now, I hope say e no sour. But if e sour, hope she'd not say it's none of our business ooo.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by BeanX(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
☺️☺️

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by sholay2011(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
madjune:
I'm sure na inside one swimming pool off Opebi link road dem dey so.

Lmao...wicked. May God forgive you. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Ambber(f): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
what about the first wife? Did they leave her at home?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by tunapawizzy: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ok now...so this is the real Mercy Aigbe
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOD88:

See your self, you brought Asiwaju matter into a topic that has no any link with him. We can see the fire of Tinubu's imminent presidential victory burning all over you. You have just begun, you aint see nothing. You have just begun madness over Asiwaju's victory. As e dey pain you, e go dey sweet us. Up Asiwaju!

So you are one of the senseless Nigerians with madness?

For you to even support a demented man like thiefnubuu you are really senseless

Your papa go dey shame for you grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Analyst7: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
No be Seyi Makinde be this
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by makavalley(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
that's none of ur business angry

I never said it's my business, love a beautiful thing ... Not after now when things go south the only thing we hear is bad side of the ex like there was never a good side of the ex

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Honestly don't get what people are tripping for up there... Y'all need to chill!

Let the couple enjoy themselves... They made their choices! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures / Stray Bullet Enters A Lady's House In Ipaja, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.