Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) (36558 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by bewla(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Malory:
Olosho work pays.
Carrier you mean
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by StJasper(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
xareal:
somebody enjoying vacation with her legally and lawfully wedded husband na him be olosho again...ahhhh na wa oo

You forgot to add "another woman's husband"

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Meandmycrew(f): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Someone is controlling his mumiu button
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
siofra:

Eyah!

E go pain you till you die tongue

Can u share ur husband with ur friend?

That's what she's doing.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by xareal(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
StJasper:

You forgot to add "another woman's husband"
the man is a Muslim..he can marry 200 wives if he can afford it
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by xareal(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Otii4god:
Untop pesin husband... make una fear God ooh
the man is a Muslim..he can marry as many wives as he wants..me wen be christian I nor send anybody..if I want I will marry more than one wife..who wan cry fit cry
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Charx122: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Malory:
Olosho work pays.

Dirty never comot the man eyes. E go soon clear.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

My father is a disgrace for birthing me and my slowpoke siblings through our olosho mother.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Stargurl20(f): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
For some reasons, this girl does not interest me.
Maybe it's because she isn't a virgin before she got married or maybe it's because I know she has been fvcked and mounted by many men. I can't really say. But I don't like the sight of non virgins.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pain to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home. If you do otherwise, no demon in hell or angel in heaven can make your marriage last because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will pin another man's child on you.

Once a woman begin to misbehave, just know that she has started fvcking her ex.

Las las, you go dey all right
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
makavalley:

I never said it's my business, love a beautiful thing ... Not after now when things go south the only thing we hear is bad side of the ex like there was never a good side of the ex
lol. Don't mind me. Just wanted to make comment

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by placeofallure(f): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
siofra:

Eyah!

E go pain you till you die tongue

Amen! Enemy of progress. Malory no dey like good thingz.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
placeofallure:

Double offences you have committed. You cast aspersions on a whole tribe and a religious sect. Nobody is forcing anybody to wear hijab that I know. Stop using Panadol for another person's headache. You go soon kpeme!

Sharap and stop cyberbullying
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by placeofallure(f): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Sharap and stop cyberbullying

Between us, who is the bully?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
placeofallure:

Between us, who is the bully?

You na...

Double offences...

Stop using Panadol for another person's headache. You go soon kpeme!

STAMPEDING MY SPEESH AND ALLOCATION OF ILL WISHES
Happy valentine
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Malory:
Olosho work pays.

Your mama tried.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by joyousever(f): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Local man no just get shame! The fact that she married someone's husband and be acting like a teenager with her first love is really appalling!

tammie24:
Just like the love he had for his first wife faded the same this will happen with the second

He is just a promiscuous man

He doesn't even care how his kids would feel seeing these pictures

What a man!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by remsonik(f): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Well I don't see true love here, the true love and valentines day celebration is in the house with the first wife and their kids which she's giving her time and heart for to take care of them even when their father is gone

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Kdon2: 12:06am On Feb 15, 2023
onthehill:
Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe is celebrating Valentine's day with her husband, Kazim Adeoti, in Maldives, IGBERETV reports.

The couple is on the Island for to enjoy Valentine's day celebrations. Photos of the couple enjoying floating breakfast was shared on Mercy's Instagram page. The photos were captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CopAbNAt-cT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hoeloeshow
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by basybasy: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Thiefnubuu must be disgraced
I don't think you guys have peace again because of Tinubu. What concerns Tinubu abt Mercy and her man? Definitely, Tinubu enemies shall not find peace
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Malory: 4:35am On Feb 15, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

My mama tried.
You are right.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by placeofallure(f): 4:45am On Feb 15, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

You na...

Double offences...

Stop using Panadol for another person's headache. You go soon kpeme!

STAMPEDING MY SPEESH AND ALLOCATION OF ILL WISHES
Happy valentine

You are just crazy like that grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by Exceed15: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2023
tammie24:
Just like the love he had for his first wife faded the same this will happen with the second

He is just a promiscuous man

He doesn't even care how his kids would feel seeing these pictures

What a man!

Easy na.. stop being too hard. I m not supporting mercy aigbe either .. she get her own for body. But the truth is a man go to where he will find peace . Gone are those days when men develop bp in marriage and die. U talked about his children.. abegii he has right to enjoy his life to fullest as long as he keeps being responsible for the children. I love my wife but the moment she turns tiger in the house.. I won't touch her o.. I go just run into the arm of another fresh woman who values me. .u no see as rude boy dey enjoy his new beautiful fresh fish.. lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by davidque: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
Olosho work pays.

She is married, try rest abeg
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) by tammie24: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Exceed15:

Easy na.. stop being too hard. I m not supporting mercy aigbe either .. she get her own for body. But the truth is a man go to where he will find peace . Gone are those days when men develop bp in marriage and die. U talked about his children.. abegii he has right to enjoy his life to fullest as long as he keeps being responsible for the children. I love my wife but the moment she turns tiger in the house.. I won't touch her o.. I go just run into the arm of another fresh woman who values me. .u no see as rude boy dey enjoy his new beautiful fresh fish.. lol
but this is where the problem with you people

Being judgmental

How do you know what happened between him and his first wife

DO not judge!

Some men go after other women for selfish reasons

Also the devil you know...

Who told you the new one no go get her own wahala too
You are saying in order to solve your problems you just jump into the arms of another woman?

That's not a very smart way to resolve issues in life otherwise you'll just keep jumping looking for 'peace'
And when you have children
Shouldn't you try to be a good example to them, at least not embarass them 'living your life'
Oga there's more to life than all these nonsense o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture / Don Jazzy Celebrates Burna Boy, Fireboy & Joeboy For Having A Great 2019 / Mr Ibu's Wife & Her Daughter In A Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.