Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage (29323 Views)

My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by Ehmmah588(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
VoidLife7:
There are only teaching jobs around that she could do and she has gone to some school to check, but the offer wasn't encouraging. They are offering her 7k monthly, which means she'd have to forego her fashion design training for it. She'd be left with only Saturdays for her training. She wasn't encouraged as she would be left with little after transportation fare. She can't even feed from the money.

Industries aren't that far from us also but they make it look like heavenly race for one to get in. They took pride in molesting young girls (black and white Indonesian and Chinese men) even some married women. Demanding for sex before and after giving them job, which isn't an option obviously
My brother..If you live in morogbo like you claim, then you'll know that nestle and beta glass has started employing new people....

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by dawoyo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmileDance:
you can assist her first with the sewing machine, that is if the op has been confirmed to be real. Since she passed her waec exam, someone here suggested noun, and also if it is possible to help the op himself get a better job.

I intend to first and foremost get her a sewing machine and then think of something for both her and the mother.

I’ll wait for @amdman’s checks and for those willing to assist, we can collabo so that it’ll be more effective.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by SmileDance(f): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
dawoyo:

I intend to first and foremost get her a sewing machine and then think of something for both her and the mother.

I’ll wait for @amdman’s checks and for those willing to assist, we can collabo so that it’ll be more effective.
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by Solocoin: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
VoidLife7:
My mum isn't that type of woman. Poverty caused all these seriously

My mum is almost 62 years old woman. You don't expect such from an old woman. We her biological children that supposed to help these children still find it difficult to fend for ourselves conveniently yet. She isn't getting younger anymore. She's concerned what could be the future of these children if she's gone

You took it to a different place entirely
My brother I'm sorry about your challenges but let her know that is not enough reason for her to want to give the little girl out in marriage to a man who can be her father except the man is Rich like Ned Nwoke if not, try and let her join either the Navy or Immigration because from there she might start assisting the family. Thank God she's thinking straight and not thinking how to follow men. That God is a star that can bring light to your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by gly(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
gaby:

Sickening.

Just reading your submission and I kept feeling my inner man being spoken to. Your kid sister's dream needs and deserves to be kept alive.

Whatever life has thrown at her was never her bargain and shouldn't be used as an excuse to kill her lofty dreams.

To this effect, I am volunteering to take charge of that kid's educational needs so long as you are able to provide every necessary and confirm able details down to the physicals.

God bless...

May God rewards you bro! Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by geegee08(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
God bless you and everyone here who has offered to support.

If you will coordinate, I will be happy to support once the story is confirmed to be true, to assist this young lady get a chance at a good life. I am willing to support her through University if she is willing to take and pass her UTME, by the mercies of God, seeing as she is quite intelligent and industrious - with what the OP said about her WAEC grades.

OP should tell the Mum that there are some faceless individuals offering to support them; and that the Mum should not jeopardise the child's future by marrying her off to a certainly dark future.

Please dm me once the story is confirmed to be true so we can arrange to videochat with the OP and his sister and take it from there.

I will try to check this space at least twice weekly for updates.

PS: I just saw that some people e.g. @gaby had already proposed educational support - God bless you too. I will be happy to partner with you all. I'm quite busy and no time to read through all the comments so far.

dawoyo:

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by TONYE001(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Justbehave:
Women supporting women by marrying her off. Nice idea.But come ooh. Women on this forum are fucking broke. So non of you could volunteer to help out your fellow woman? You women only talk Cho Cho Cho without any action. Make Una help your fellow woman before her mum marries her off. Make Una no dey wait for a men to come bail Una gender out. Shame on Una.Lol .Where is Jennyclay? She don hide abi? If nah to call men broke she for be the first to comment. Broke Akwunas wey full here.

Something as serious as this, you decided to bring up a childish gender banter Goes to say a lot about your person.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by VoidLife7: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ehmmah588:

My brother..If you live in morogbo like you claim, then you'll know that nestle and beta glass has started employing new people....
I have been going helter scatter in search of job for years sir. I have been to those industries but nothing positive come out of it

Please sir can you help me get a job in any of those industry?🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
VoidLife7:
She reside in Lagos. Agbara precisely

You can help as the spirit lead you sir
dm the first guy that suggested it. If he verified that you are real and your story isn’t fake then he will say it here. We can take it up from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by Ehmmah588(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
VoidLife7:
I have been going helter scatter in search of job for years sir. I have been to those industries but nothing positive come out of it

Please sir can you help me get a job in any of those industry?🙏
Drop your number here so I can reach you via call once it clicks.....I have some managers as friends in those Two companies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
geegee08:
God bless you and everyone here who has offered to support.

If you will coordinate, I will be happy to support once the story is confirmed to be true, to assist this young lady get a chance at a good life. I am willing to support her through University if she is willing to take and pass her UTME, by the mercies of God, seeing as she is quite intelligent and industrious - with what the OP said about her WAEC grades.

OP should tell the Mum that there are some faceless individuals offering to support them; and that the Mum should not jeopardise the child's future by marrying her off to a certainly dark future.

Please dm me once the story is confirmed to be true so we can arrange to videochat with the OP and his sister and take it from there.

I will try to check this space at least twice weekly for updates.

PS: I just saw that some people e.g. @gaby had already proposed educational support - God bless you too. I will be happy to partner with you all. I'm quite busy and no time to read through all the comments so far.

. I already told him that I am ready to also contribute if he can link up with anyone who offers to help and his story isn’t fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
dawoyo:

. Let a known nairaland who live in Lagos help us very the story the we can collabo and help.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by VoidLife7: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ehmmah588:

Drop your number here so I can reach you via call once it clicks.....I have some managers as friends in those Two companies

Please sir let me have yours too so that i can keep in touch with you for a reminder🙏
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by VoidLife7: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ehmmah588:

please let me know when you have the number so i can take it out of public place
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by geegee08(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
VoidLife7:
I can give you my main account if you insist. I was too ashamed using my main account to post what my family are going through. I have told you I'd give out any evidence down to my abode. I have nothing to hide to anyone who's willing to support this young girl and her brother

I am about to log out. My suggestion is that priority one will be to get her to enrol for JAMB / UTME asap, taking advantage of the extension - who knows if it was done for her?

She can continue to improve on her sewing skills acquisition while in school, to expand her options in life, as long as it won't disturb her studies.

I am currently out and will not want to be known but can arrange for funds transfer for her JAMB registration once your story is confirmed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
VoidLife7:
Sadly my mum believe she can't get enlisted without having a God father or someone who'd help her get enlisted

She's talking base on Nigeria factor
why do I have this feeling that your story is fake? What does it take to get jamb form in any cbt center? I suppose you graduated from secondary school. I can understand about lack of funds (at most 10k)
But saying someone have to help her enlist when you are there and should tell your mom step to fellow. I am out because I never support you to cheat other Nigerian
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
texazzpete:

Kindly DM me so I’m looped in. I can pitch in something if the story checks out.

Thanks to you and @gaby for following up
Please kindly quote or dm when he checked out the story is true. I will also support.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by VoidLife7: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
why do I have this feeling that your story is fake? What does it take to get jamb form in any cbt center? I suppose you graduated from secondary school. I can understand about lack of funds (at most 10k)
But saying someone have to help her enlist when you are there and should tell your mom step to fellow. I am out because I never support you to cheat other Nigerian
Lol

It is what her own biological children had attempted several times. She wasn't talking on hear say or assumption. It is how the country is. We know how people get job in the FG when there wasn't any adverts or recruitment from the said agency. She may be old but she understands the system. I am not disputing the fact of making attempt and give it a shot though but she wasn't wrong from her own view. If she was in a saner climes she wouldn't have said that. I can still advice her to try NPA but NDA is a no go area. No point wasting the poor girl time

Thanks for your input

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by Justbehave(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
TONYE001:

Something as serious as this, you decided to bring up a childish gender banter Goes to say a lot about your person.
Yes if that's how you see it. If you have sense you would ve shut your mouth up. Uncle save a hoe.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by Exceed15: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Believe it or not you are her saviour. Protect her against your mum's intention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by kari4chat: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Jozilinn post=120912546]Please she shouldn't get her married to that man, destiny killers everywhere 😨 his children would frustrate her life, even though the man has the money she would never be the same.
From the look of things she might still be a virgin,I love the consistency please you people should allow her go for what she wants she would prevail, it's just with time, even army favours females than males...let mumsy try to calm down so she can enjoy the fruit of her labour,and not make it frustrate her.
God bless nairalanders willing to help this girl, God will take control.[ The Poster's mother is not a bad woman in general, remember the kids dont know she is not their real mother, because she has done a good job being fair. Her fear is the daily financial toll on her hence the hastened decision. May God bless her efforts]
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by REALretep(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Amalekki:

I don't buy this oyinbo mentality and we can debate the merits and demerits if you want.
Well... it's a matter of choice
Nothing can be hidden forever on earth.

Truth, openness and honesty have their prices.
Lies, secrecy and dishonesty also have their prices.

I rather pay the price for the former than the latter.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by TONYE001(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Justbehave:
Yes if that's how you see it. If you have sense you would ve shut your mouth up. Uncle save a hoe.

Everything is a joke to some of you. Some of the things you do online, it's difficult to believe you can do same offline. Like, won't you be ashamed? A lot of immature folks now have internet access; this should be good if they use the internet for some good, but constituting nuisances everywhere with gender and tribal wars, among many others, takes us many years back.

Whether you abuse me or not don't matter. I want to believe that in the next few years, you'd rise above your current level of understanding. I hope this happens sooner than later before you lose an opportunity because of your conducts.

For example, just look at the name you're calling a young, not-yet-18 girl. A girl you've never seen. You just decided to tag her a derogatory title. Is this an attempt to sound relevant or to get back at me? My God, Nairaland wasn't this bad, how did we get here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by Justbehave(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
TONYE001:

Everything is a joke to some of you. Some of the things you do online, it's difficult to believe you can do same offline. Like, won't you be ashamed? A lot of immature folks now have internet access; this should be good if they use the internet for some good, but constituting nuisances everywhere with gender and tribal wars, among many others, takes us many years back.

Whether you abuse me or not don't matter. I want to believe that in the next few years, you'd rise above your current level of understanding. I hope this happens sooner than later before you lose an opportunity because of your conducts.

For example, just look at the name you're calling a young, not-yet-18 girl. A girl you've never seen. You just decided to tag her a derogatory title. Is this an attempt to sound relevant or to get back at me? My God, Nairaland wasn't this bad, how did we get here?
I thought you were even intelligent? What derogatory name did I call the young girl op was talking about? Shame on you if you don't show me. Mangina like you.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by biggz82: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
You father is late which automatically makes you mother a window and free from all marriage ties to you father, let her marry the man and his kids.

Do everything in you power to see that your little sister succeed.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by caandi: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
keepingmum:

Sent. Pls pay the outstanding bal of her training and use the rest for her.
I hope u get the remaining help necessary as it will be a shame for her to end her dreams when she should just be starting.
God bless you ma, all the men that volunteered she’s the first that did what she promised
The ones saying the future is female and yen yen can you see?
May your children always get help when necessary Ma
You will reap the fruit of your labour and never lack amen 🙏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by TONYE001(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Justbehave:

The bolded part of your post, who is it directed to?
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by Mulatta(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
VoidLife7:
Sadly my mum believe she can't get enlisted without having a God father or someone who'd help her get enlisted

She's talking base on Nigeria factor

Give it a try, especially for Nigeria police academy she doesn't need a God father. As long as she does well in the exam and screening.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by Justbehave(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
TONYE001:

The bolded part of your post, who is it directed to?
I was refering to you for trying to support the ladies here who could not even bother to help their fellow woman but will never end to tag everyman here as broke. I respect women but I hate their hypocrisy.Bye.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by Olatara(f): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
gaby:

Cry no more.

She wants to go to school, she'd definitely go to school.

I'll sponsor her to whatever level she wishes to go to as part of my impacting lives project.
DM me..
Abeg !!!Sponsor my professional course nah. (PGCE)
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage by TONYE001(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Justbehave:
I was refering to you for trying to support the ladies here who could not even bother to help their fellow woman but will never end to tag everyman here as broke. I respect women but I hate their hypocrisy.Bye.

Certainly not what that means. But doesn't matter, I'd rather not derail the thread. Goodbye.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.