Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting (3461 Views)

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Darren95: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
My brother forget social media noise.

If Peter Obi win Rivers State, I will naked on social media.

We Ikwerre people will vote according to our son Wike instruction because he loves Rivers people and will always lead us to the right part that will benefit Rivers State.

We must join the winning team.
Tinubu will win.

Peter Obi is a failure, Igbo candidate, Biafra candidate, Ipob sympathizer

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Maazieze(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
shocked Not even sheathing your tribalism anymore, you can't even critic obi without bringing in tribe.

Your old politics of divide and conquer wont work anymore, it brought nigeria to where it is now and the people are tired! angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by dollytino4real(f): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Waiting to share bullion van money nothing more

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by peter0071(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
attention seeker... be more specific... which of the social media platform will you go naked... cos i need to post your unclothedness to instablog when it will happen. if facebook, give us your facebook details
Darren95:

We Ikwerre people will vote according to our son Wike instruction because he loves Rivers people and will always lead us to the right part that will benefit Rivers State.

Tinubu will win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Maazieze(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Darren95:

Wike, Amaechi, Local govt chairmens, senators,PDP rivers members and APC rivers state will all vote and ensure Tinubu wins.

Who is supporting Peter Obi in Rivers state? Igbo migrants.

We will reject your Biafra candidate Peter Obi same way we rejected Biafra Ojukwu.

If this is the rhetoric you can vomit so willingly was gowon's "efforts" at national reconciliation in vain? Was "no victor no vanquished" a lie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Proudlyomonna: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin grin Make una leave op him just wan play oo grin grin
Even if the Pope shuk mouth the South says No to Muslim-muslim agenda.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Plus10(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
See this urchin grin, which Ikwerre which rivers, are you taking about grin,for your information, Rivers is no go area for Tinubu and APC shit.Rivers people are highly Obidient!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by jahsharon: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Darren95:

Tinubu will win.

Done deal

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by yarimo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rivers state is 97% for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 1% for KWANKWASO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by yarimo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
dollytino4real:
Waiting to share bullion van money nothing more
Like obi did to a whole CAN

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Novarisammy2: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Darren95:

Tinubu will win.

your mental deficiencies is incurable
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by gidgiddy: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Darren95:

Tinubu will win.

But Ikwerre is just three local governments. If they all vote for Tinubu, and the rest votes Obi, Obi will still win in Rivers. Three local governments is too insignificant to determine elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by tballeyy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Peter Obi is an Audio man

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Okiton: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Urchin

I'm yet to see anyone who speaks good of APC in Rivers State
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by jamesversion: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

But Ikwerre is just three local governments. If they all vote for Tinubu, and the rest votes Obi, Obi will still win in Rivers. Three local governments is too insignificant to determine elections

Hmmmm. You be novice oh.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Darren95:

Tinubu will win.

All these noise will end next week Saturday most of you e-rats will hide you faces in shame, let see who will vote for Tinubu in Rivers

Watch this video from most popular pastor in Rivers State, in few days let see how Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket will get 25% votes from Rivers

Watch

https://fb.watch/iHEisOmIRX/
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Relax bro, it’s not that serious. We just want a peaceful transition, anyone can win for me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dumb minds, I guess Rivers people are not feeling the hardship brought by APC The way Nigerians will vote against APC most of you will commit suicide, most of you suffering for monthly 30k delusion, the allowance will end this month.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Nwaetche(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shut up your dirty gbegiri mouth you goat from the Islamic kingdom of Iragbiji. Igbophobia will kill you you Arrow!!

I do not want to banter words with you as you are not from Rivers State.

Tinubu would struggle to get 25% in Rivers. Na we the run town here. Let me see how folks from Oyigbo, Etche, Omuma, KELGA OBALGA, etc would leave Obi and vote for him.

Even Tonye Cole from kalabari is not campaigning for Tinubu

Darren95:

If Peter Obi win Rivers om fState, I will naked on social media.
or

Tinubu will win.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by dollytino4real(f): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
Like obi did to a whole CAN
e dey pain u?
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by yarimo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
dollytino4real:
e dey pain u?
VERY unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to engage himself in bribing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Kwem(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin😝🀣😝🀣

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by FreeStuffsNG: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Darren95:

Tinubu will win.

Hmmm. I told them that Asiwaju will win Rivers they think it is joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Terabyteck(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
post=120912434:

All these noise will end next week Saturday most of you e-rats will hide you faces in shame, let see who will vote for Tinubu in Rivers

Watch this video from most popular pastor in Rivers State, in few days let see how Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket will get 25% votes from Rivers

Watch

https://fb.watch/iHEisOmIRX/

You should understand that Ikwerre has 4 local government with over 40% of Rivers votes.

Wike is honored in Ikwerre Land and Rivers at large.

When Asiwaju wins as the president, Ezenwo Wike will emerge as one the greatest politician in Modern Nigeria and the political leader of Rivers State in decades to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Gilgil: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
That must be Iver Argungu, didn't that one doesn't boast of those figures

yarimo:
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by chudu(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Darren95:

Mumu

Tinubu will win.

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Kingnelson9: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Darren95:

Tinubu will win.

I don't agree with you Ikwere is not slave to any man and on PO we stand.

Got to hell with your wike and his instructions, it's obvious that you are clueless in life . Shame on you.
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Terabyteck:

You should understand that Ikwerre has 4 local government with over 40% of Rivers votes.

When Asiwaju wins as the president, Ezenwo Wike will emerge as one the greatest politician in Modern Nigeria and the political leader of Rivers State in decades to come.

You will understand better in few days

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by YungMillionaire: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
I laughed when ipigs told me that we (Itsekiris) are gonna vote Obituary (the man who supervised the extermination of 4 dozen young Anambra men without trial). We would rather go with the WINNING team and get the dividends of democracy. Who Obi epp? Who couldn't even epp Anambra with 8 years of governorship.

On Tinubu's mandate we stand gidigba.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Lerio(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Terabyteck:

To know Wikes stand is easy these days cos he already told you that he's not scared of anybody and is very vocal when it comes to politics like the way he attacks Atiku and the rest. Now if you can show me a video where he has asked citizens to vote for Tinubu, I have 200k for you.

Sure he will snap pictures with him tomorrow oh

You dey forget what APC did to Jonathan??
Who go vote Muslim Muslim ticket for South south??
Even churches here are codedly preaching the message of Obidiency.

Wike wan cash out tomorrow boy.
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by N3TRAL: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin grin

On the 28th day of February 2023, zombiedients will be cursing South South people for betrayal and wishing genocide on Plateau and Benue States.

They've already allocated North Central that has KWARA, Kogi, Niger and Nasarawa states to Labour Party. They are so sure they will win South South. However, when those who know in and out of their community tell them the fact on ground, they dismiss their claims and troll them.

25th no far again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels TV Host Had To Clarify The Difference Between BVAS And IREV For Obi / Text Of The Full Speech By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari GCFR At Kaduna Rally 02/03/2011 / How Can Nigerian Youth Help With Nigeria Rapid Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.