Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,661 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting (3470 Views)

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by femisplash: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
post=120912434:

All these noise will end next week Saturday most of you e-rats will hide you faces in shame, let see who will vote for Tinubu in Rivers

Watch this video from most popular pastor in Rivers State, in few days let see how Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket will get 25% votes from Rivers

Watch

https://fb.watch/iHEisOmIRX/
Which pastor? #2billion don enter pocket grin
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by AnyanwuSilas: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Terabyteck:

You should understand that Ikwerre has 4 local government with over 40% of Rivers votes.

Wike is honored in Ikwerre Land and Rivers at large.

When Asiwaju wins as the president, Ezenwo Wike will emerge as one the greatest politician in Modern Nigeria and the political leader of Rivers State in decades to come.

Go and sit down
Wike can never ask Rivers people to vote APC, Tinubu can't help Wike as he can't win

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by AnyanwuSilas: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2023
Kingnelson9:

I don't agree with you Ikwere is not slave to any man and on PO we stand.

Got to hell with your wike and his instructions, it's obvious that you are clueless in life . Shame on you.

He's not from Rivers State, you should know how urchins operate here
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Gbogbowa: 12:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Maybe you don't know that those of us in the church that will vote Obi are more than the whole of PDP and Apc members in River state stop deceiving yourself Tinubu can't win river state you can go ahead and share the money,most rivers that are not party men are voting Obi and we out number your political structure
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by SpatialKing(m): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Darren95:

Wike, Amaechi, Local govt chairmens, senators,PDP rivers members and APC rivers state will all vote and ensure Tinubu wins.

Who is supporting Peter Obi in Rivers state? Igbo migrants.

We will reject your Biafra candidate Peter Obi same way we rejected Biafra Ojukwu.
You like making noise

I thought your principal Wike will learn some lessons from the raise and fall of Ameachi..
Rivers is not Lagos that the people are controlled by drug barons..
Ameachi tried it he failed completely
Why do you think Wike lacks the balls to support Tinubu openly?
Even GEJ lacks the balls to openly declare for Tinubu
Because he knows the moment he does that he will be dead and forgotten politically.
South South and South East have always voted in blocks because they share lots of similarities especially on the bases of history, closeness, religion, language and culture...

Oh, you think South South has forgotten so soon how Tinubu and Atiku helped Buhari to disgrace GEJ out of office.
They didn't even allow the man do 2nd term.
You can't delete that history easily

Peter Obi might lose other regions but not SS and SE so relax.

Wike lacks the confidence are just a c*ward like Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by techWriter3: 1:11am On Feb 15, 2023
Waiting to share gold van funds nothing more
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Agonglo17: 1:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Darren95:
My brother forget social media noise.

If Peter Obi win Rivers State, I will naked on social media.

We Ikwerre people will vote according to our son Wike instruction because he loves Rivers people and will always lead us to the right part that will benefit Rivers State.

We must join the winning team.
Tinubu will win.

Peter Obi is a failure, Igbo candidate, Biafra candidate, Ipob sympathizer

grin
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by amuwo1980: 1:41am On Feb 15, 2023
Darren95:

We Ikwerre people will vote according to our son Wike instruction because he loves Rivers people and will always lead us to the right part that will benefit Rivers State.

Tinubu will win.

Tunde is that you? Talking crap as usual
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Confirmedzombie: 1:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Meka su badu. Don't mind the ipob fools saying obi will win Rivers state.

The result will shock them. We ikwerre will vote according to our brother gov wike instruction.

Etche, Ahoada, ogoni, okirika, kalabari, Andoni, Indoni, omoku, oyigbo, all will vote Tinubu.

Igbo vote in Rivers is 5%. If obi gets 10% vote, we will eject all our ignore tenants and depot them back to Biafra land.

Ikwerre but otu
Op Meka su Nwenem
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Nwaetche(m): 3:17am On Feb 15, 2023
My Yoruba muslim friend,

I hope you know that Rivers State is a christian state although we tolerate other faiths practice by other patriotic Nigerians. Tinubu Mu-mu ticket is an anethema here in our homeland.

You are mentioning the Ndi Etche, Nde Ndoki, Ndi Ogba and Ndi Epkeye in your gbegiri mouth and the same time talking down about the great Igbo Nation.

I am proud Rivers son from Etchie Ethnic nationality and I am Igbo.

Go and die!

Confirmedzombie:
Meka su badu. Don't mind the ipob fools saying obi will win Rivers state.

The result will shock them. We ikwerre will vote according to our brother gov wike instruction.

Etche, Ahoada, ogoni, okirika, kalabari, Andoni, Indoni, omoku, oyigbo, all will vote Tinubu.

Igbo vote in Rivers is 5%. If obi gets 10% vote, we will eject all our ignore tenants and depot them back to Biafra land.

Ikwerre but otu
Op Meka su Nwenem

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by Confirmedzombie: 3:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Nwaetche:
My Yoruba muslim friend,

I hope you know that Rivers State is a christian state although we tolerate other faiths practice by other patriotic Nigerians. Tinubu Mu-mu ticket is an anethema here in our homeland.

You are mentioning the Ndi Etche, Nde Ndoki, Ndi Ogba and Ndi Epkeye in your gbegiri mouth and the same time talking down about the great Igbo Nation.

I am proud Rivers son from Etchie Ethnic nationality and I am Igbo.

Go and die!

I hope you won't shift goal post next week Saturday to rigging or something else.

Tinubu will win Rivers state. I am ikwerre from obalga, if you like call me yoruba.

Ikwerre meka ooo
Meka ooo
Meka oooo

Elerinya nmaa
Oyoyo

Ikwerre but otu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by 4mable: 6:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Darren95:

Tinubu will win.

I disagree, Obi can win Rivers but can't win the election
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by dollytino4real(f): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
VERY unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to engage himself in bribing
na ur bribing?
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
dollytino4real:
na ur bribing?
Nigerians don't need a briber as president
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by dollytino4real(f): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians don't need a briber as president
his own no reach ur master Tiffunbu half
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by yarimo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
dollytino4real:
his own no reach ur master Tiffunbu half
well we didn't reducule a whole CAN like obi did and very unfortunate obi is christian oo
Re: Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting by dollytino4real(f): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
well we didn't reducule a whole CAN like obi did and very unfortunate obi is christian oo
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes / ( Endangered Species ) Albino Girl Killed For Witchcraft / Flood: Jonathan Directs Release Of Ecological Fund To Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.