Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (78711 Views)

Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by nesphil(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin grin

Ogbuefi2020:
Armed robber, not sit at home enforcer
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OmegaAutos: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
That's man on fire

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Trust Onitsha traders.

To hang tyre and pour fuel no dey hard them.
But this is horrible mehn.

They should have flogged him well and allow him to go. Burning to death is wrong

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by melexchi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Any news posted by Sahara Reporters I no dey bother read am those people and fake news na 5&6 infact that website is for clowns owned by clowns, this is not a sit at hoke influencer he is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ezeama400:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/14/mob-burns-sit-home-enforcer-alive-anambra-southeast-nigeria
If would've been better if the fugitive Simon Ekpa is caught and burnt Alive

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by davidl7: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thank you my people.

God will bless you for this!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Realists(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Judgement day has arrived on this guy.............

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by froshdhayveed(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
I really detest dis act

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by onuman: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
If the sit at home order is stopped in Igbo land, sit at home order may not be stopped in Orlu in Imo state in the near future. A combination of state actors with hoodlums had since conspired to reduce Orlu to 19th Century status. Sit at home day is not missed, but observed here like a government order.
Propagandists are paid to spread a false narrative that Orlu harbours IPOB people; unless Orlu people stop harboring IPOB people, there will not be government attention to the place. The state gov even closes government institutions that exist in Orlu and relocates them to Owerri. Govt activities that used to take place in Orlu are taken to the state capital by the governor. There are fears the gov may transfer polling boots of Orlu to Owerri for people here to go to vote in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ndi Biafra or death one just got his wish.
Emergingnation3 is that you?
IPOB stupidity shouldn't be tolerated in Igboland this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Do you know how many people that this animals enforcing sit at home have killed ?

Do you know how many business this state sponsored criminals IPob sit at home enforcers have destroyed there businesses ?

Call me whatever you like my point is clear , anybody enforcing criminal sit at home in the south east should be burnt alive .

Peace must be restored in south east 100%

Unity beggar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by olaoye2008: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ready for attack.
Don't just go and rest your head
Other members will come for revenge.
God help us in this country
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Munamoqel: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Biafraaa: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
OP stop peddling fake news. In as much as I also don't support the sit-at-home stuff. This is a lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
I have no pity for the fool!
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Japastic: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Na them-them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Almaigaa: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Omo, this People are devil incarnate.

How can you withstand the burning of your fellow man angry

How please

Na IGBO People oo. Them no send grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by obinna58(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
And innocent people are going pay for this
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ekhai(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Xhibit234:
What a bad way to die
I FEAR FOR REPRISAL FROM THE NOTORIOUS GROUP ON INNOCENT PEOPLE.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ojiofor:
Ndi Biafra or death one just got his wish.
Emergingnation3 is that you?
IPOB stupidity shouldn't be tolerated in Igboland this year.

The only stupidity i see here is coming from you! You talking of the same IPOB that have long since called off the sit-at-home and reiterated their position countless number of times!? I bet you’re angry one of the cretinous bastards you lot deceived to help in creating a climate of fear in the south-east in order to discredit IPOB and negatively affect voter turnout has met his Waterloo and just desserts!
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
olaoye2008:
Ready for attack.
Don't just go and rest your head
Other members will come for revenge.
God help us in this country
We will kill them as well.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
shut up please . I whole heartedly support this. Were you not among the Tinubu supporters mocking the south east on sit at home because you think that's to Tinubu advantage ?

The day Simon Ekpa step foot on south east soil, He will be burnt alive . All the criminals parading themselves as IPob fermenting trouble in the east will be sent to there maker if caught in the act of threatening people going about there legitimate businesses in the east .

This is a warning to the trouble makers being sponsored to create unrest in the south east.

are you tired of impersonating Yoruba?

mumu boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Biafraaa:
OP stop peddling fake news. In as much as I also don't support the sit-at-home stuff. This is a lie from the pit of hell.
Come out and enforce sit at home and we will kill you as well. That is when it will become
true to you in the land of the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dog eats dog situation in Biafra

Nairaland mods are deleting my comments? Woe betides you all.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Heavensent01:

are you tired of impersonating Yoruba?

mumu boy
So I can't be Igbo and Yoruba too?

Let me re-echoe it again for the last time , My mom is Igbo and Dad is Lagos

But you can believe what you wanna believe, I don't care.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Penisman: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by asanausana91: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Where is gidigidi and emmergination3. Una days are numbered.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nonexisting1: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Very good. He can now enforce the sit at home at the cemetery. Anu ohia.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by asanausana91: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Who knows maybe this idiot is one of the basterds that is disturbing our peace in nairaland here. I pray that he should either be Gidigidi or Emargination3.
I have no rest in peace to waste. Iam gathering all the RIP for Turkey and Syria earthquake victims. I cannot waste it on these fooools.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stuffs2002: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Omo, this People are devil incarnate.

How can you withstand the burning of your fellow man angry

How please

They have no heart. They are worse than animals

This despicable act make me even more convinced that Obi or any other SE person should never be president of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by obodonigeria: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Burn.them.all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.