Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (78714 Views)

Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers β€˜Take Over’ / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by UNDFTD: 3:45am On Feb 15, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Today I just realized a lot of people here claiming and shouting "I am Igbo blah blah blah " they are all actually bastards!!!

Go to Sahara reporters official Twitter page and hear from eye witnesses of this same event calling out the stupid news house for this despicable lies.....

This is same reason your government will confidently say a snake swallow millions and y'all dumb brains will believe .....

Chicken brains
Chicken brains....

I just woke up to see this news and I am still shocked at what Sahara reporters did 😠😠😠

They are nothing but dumb a$$ BASTARDS!
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Desusi: 4:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by occfx: 4:41am On Feb 15, 2023
jchioma:
Desperate situation deserves desperate measures. Only the people of the Southeast can put a stop to the madness of these criminals masquerading as freedom fighters. IPOB has declared no sit at home already, so anyone still trying to make gain of people's miseries will be dealt with accordingly. The people have decided to stand up and do the needful. Other enforcers will take cue from this action. Peace and tranquility will gradually return to troubled areas of the area.

Yea... The idiot look like an urchin from agbado... Igbos knows and to start and stop anything.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 15, 2023
Man on Fire
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:44am On Feb 15, 2023
planetx:
Nigerians have no moral right to call out white racism, with what they do to their fellow Africans

Nigerians are terrorist citizens, they massacres their fellow black because election campaign peanut/contracts, then their bloggers will move in to create fake news.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by bencr7: 5:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Devil punish ekpa,I said it,if he try to stop southeast pple from voting in diz 2023 election,after d main ipob,have said no sit at home, his life will not be save in Finland,that is d time his end is coming.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Babastrong(m): 6:04am On Feb 15, 2023
It is good for flat heady. Nothing concerns God in the case of animal kills animal.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by bcbones: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Armed robber, not sit at home enforcer

I don’t understand either, seen this point on various site stating armed robber meets jungle justice but the topic changed when it got to NL. Not verified just moved to fp, NL is getting out of hand with misinformation and misleading people. Na to learn to they stay off NL from now
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by adeola538: 6:17am On Feb 15, 2023
OkayOkay...
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Let that serve as a lesson to others like him!
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Tom1960: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2023
These same people were supporting sit-at-home before, what changed?
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
I hate Jungle justice with passion and I strongly condemn this act!!

Meanwhile, this will serve as a lesson to other clowns working against Labour party in the name of IPOB who think they can instill fear on people to boycott the election...

As you can See, the masses are very clear with their stand concerning this election

Thank God Igbos have said there is no sit at home, people can exercise their political right..So anyone seen enforcing any sit at home is an enemy of ndi Igbo, just like that Ekpa in Finland shouting sit at home like a lunatic he's , with Tinubu's political banners on his table, (second attached picture),this should tell you who he is working for...

Obi's stronghold must stand Gidigba!!!!

Clown
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Stop spitting trash...

This man is an armed robber......

We will kill them as well yen yen yen yeh..

Look at this ekuke
Can you come to enforce it in my place and let us see if you will come out alive.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by frozenelusion(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2023
How do you guy's justify false information? It had nothing to do with sit at home. He was caught while trying to steal someone's bike. All this nairaland fake news self.
Ezeama400:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/14/mob-burns-sit-home-enforcer-alive-anambra-southeast-nigeria
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2023
frozenelusion:
How do you guy's justify false information? It had nothing to do with sit at home. He was caught while trying to steal someone's bike. All this nairaland fake news self.

I found this story quite strange that a single unarmed individual went to a Market full of people to order people to close shop and go to sit at home

Theres a story you will hear, and you instantly know it does not add up

That being said, our people should have outgrown jungle justice by now, it is for barbarians

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Biafraaa: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

Come out and enforce sit at home and we will kill you as well. That is when it will become
true to you in the land of the dead.
Nothing concern me with sit at home. All I'm trying to tell you is that the Op was peddling fake news. If you choose lies and fake news to make you feel good about sit at home, you are free to continue.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Herbiodun09: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2023
The burnt offering is from their land. Kudos guys.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Solocoin: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2023
An enforcer has been send to sit at home forever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is a permanent sit at home for him and Ekpa is there enjoying his life in Finland πŸ˜‚
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by harmonyglobal: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2023
Good, the good people of Anambra resisting their oppressors
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TheboyGhost(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

Can you come to enforce it in my place and let us see if you will come out alive.

Drop your location in Igboland...

State
Local
Community

Then on that day we will see....
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Drop your location in Igboland...

State
Local
Community

Then on that day we will see....
Enugu Agidi, Anambra State.
I don't need a mob.
Bullets will go through your skull from a distance.
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TheboyGhost(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

Enugu Agidi, Anambra State.
I don't need a mob.
Bullets will go through your skull from a distance.

The bandit overran village?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No wahala
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Starships4u(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
verifiablefacts:

In next life?

Not from him buh his mates/allies...
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jashub:
Which way 9ja ? Mtcheeeundecided

Which way ipig land?
This manner of barbarism can only happen there.
Stop joining animals with humans abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Obyino: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChicagoBar:
Peter Obi people ....
urchin
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by davidl7: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Na only you people and in your part of the country people dey thank God for acts of barbarity, madness, deaths and bloodbaths.

Do you really think God is happy with your sadistic and primitive way of life, slaughtering, beheading and burning yourselves alive?

Who swear for you people... grin grin

Brother, these people have killed thousands of people including police and soldiers. They are kidnappers and collect ransom, the killed innocent people. They have destroyed a whole region!
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Wazeeritcheboa: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Am confuse, how can a Biafran contest for presidency in a Zoo? Well....we are Nigerians. Am loving this country more and more. πŸ˜†
Re: Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
BreconHills:

This is just animalistic jungle justice. Something has snapped in the Nigerian psyche.
it’s been snapped a long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.