Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,791 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

You're Not My Type", But When Your Type Impregnates & Abandons You, It Becomes " - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Not My Type", But When Your Type Impregnates & Abandons You, It Becomes " (2979 Views)

I Love Her But She Is Not My Type / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You're Not My Type", But When Your Type Impregnates & Abandons You, It Becomes " by Albertone(m): 1:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Isabi4lov:
I no get shameless papa as yours cheesy

You said my gender. And your papa na my gender. Therefore, you papa dey die ontop pussy and your papa dey rape minor.

"But na your gender still dey die untop pussy , if dem no see pussy, dem go begin rape minors ."
Re: You're Not My Type", But When Your Type Impregnates & Abandons You, It Becomes " by Zonefree(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2023
Albertone:

Thanks for the special shout-out in your diary.

By the way, we don't need to know that your baby daddy isn't aware you have an imaginary tricycle.
Her cum depositor, not baby daddy.

Ahnie is a hybrid good for nothing local ekuke. She's worthless both offline and online. Person wey dey sell akara under hot sun get mind dey broke shame men for this forum. Alika, she is.

3 Likes

Re: You're Not My Type", But When Your Type Impregnates & Abandons You, It Becomes " by Isabi4lov: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Albertone:

You said my gender. And your papa na my gender. Therefore, you papa dey die ontop pussy and your papa dey rape minor.

"But na your gender still dey die untop pussy , if dem no see pussy, dem go begin rape minors ."
E pain you wella grin grin

You go dey alright dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Soldier Gets Married At Military Base Despite Ongoing War / 2 All Gemini's / Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.