Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing (92011 Views)

Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Abolodje: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lmao what nonsense 😂
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Angelfrost(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
okosodo:
I do not see any indecency in this dressing except for corrupt minds

Rules are rules!... If the laws say she is indecent, then she is!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Belleful: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
The petitional is just looking for trouble were their is none. Maybe he had ask her out, but she refused. Mr petitional, please face ur primary assignment, which is to deliver the dividend of democracy, and stop chasing shadows
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Gingerbreadman2: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
DMCA:

Na hijab wearing and holy church girls na him the sweet to knack pass. cool

“Please stop” is such a turn on. cool

Says every rapist.... Not calling you one o. But sounds like what a rapist would say.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by DMCA: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
goldieloc39:
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients

grin grin grin grin

At last they can all leave Nairaland but no they prefer to stay
grin

Mkpurummiri online republic grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by liasmiram2567: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Choilila:
Indecent dressing?
I don't understand. Is it because she refused to dress like some Women in a religious regions that put on masquerade and still yet rape never escape from there.

You are big fool.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Warmaterial(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Women always trying to bend the rules every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by dataking: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Choilila:
Indecent dressing?
I don't understand. Is it because she refused to dress like some Women in a religious regions that put on masquerade and still yet rape never escape from there.

Sense is far from you

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by driy65(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
PSG vs Barcelona live

Champions league livestreaming
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Chetas81(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
YOU THE NIGERIA CITIZENS HOW FAR YOUR IMMORALITIES WON'T HELP YOU NOW AND
YOUR EXISTENCE UNLESS YOU THE EDUCATED NIGERIAN'S FOLLOW THE DEGREE YOU HOLD FROM YOUR UNIVERSITY LEVEL I come in peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by DMCA: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

Says every rapist.... Not calling you one o. But sounds like what a rapist would say.

The pervert Fman said so.

He doesn’t have respect for women
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by okosodo: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Rules are rules!... If the laws say she is indecent, then she is!
What is indecent in her dressing now
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Chetas81(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Abolodje:
Lmao what nonsense 😂
says from the Nigeria citizens
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Reinamaria(f): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
JoeNL22:
How is that an indecent way to dress....🙄

Probably sleeveless aren't allowed.
In which case, a jacket would've sufficed.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by MiaBeer(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Over here our senators will encourage her to wear more revealing dress just to quench their creepy, evil and disgusting thirst.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Bonapart(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Roboto11:
Hmm.

Not exactly what I deem indecent but they have their standards.
the norm Is, anything that reveal your armpit is unclothedness

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by luluosas(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
All these entertainment girls sef. Good she was disgraced
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by damkin24(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
BatlanSkinCare:
Can we kick out the old politicians from our political space in Nigeria because of the love we all have for Nigeria?

I am speaking for 200 millions reasonable Nigerians.
Yes politicians above 60 years of age
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by essentialone(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Madrina:
If they have rules against what she wore, she should've adhered to it. Tho I don't really see anything wrong in what she wore

The last time I checked, you don't really see anything wrong in anything.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Ameduedwin: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
African are hiporacy
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Farid24224(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Choilila:
Indecent dressing?

Foolish comment...Do you even have a thinking capability?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by fman(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

sure dmca is a cultist and also a rapist!!
Siofra, sweetplum, virginprincess and shalommy. Make una avoid this trolling pervert.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by gaby(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Africaaa, kai...

I no just understand again...haba

If only they would keep to the rules against corruption and the need to better the lots of the citizens the way they just executed this misogynistic and chauvinistic exhibition, I would have lauded them.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by fman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Farid24224:

Foolish comment...Do you even have a thinking capacity?
abeg buy one for choilila
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by unmask: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
We are Africans and must maintain decency in dressing
Africans originally were scantily dressed. All you call decency now was brought in by Europeans

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Farid24224(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
fman:
abeg buy one for choilila

She doesn't even deserve the smallest of it...
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Judolisco(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Choilila:
Indecent dressing?
i think they are having a debate and she's on d other side... It's going to reduce her side's strength wen it comes to voting... Everything na politics

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by fman(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Farid24224:

You doesn't even deserve the smallest of it...
dull brains!! You think you are smarter than choilila?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by etrange: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
She was asked to leave for not following thier dress code, not for indecent dressing. Those are two very different things.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by yusuf0876(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Choilila:
Indecent dressing?
it shows how you are BN taught

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innato Tenerife: Spain's First Unclad Restaurant Begins Operation (Photos) / US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.