Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing (92008 Views)

Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Jeon(f): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
GOCEO:

lolz I can see ur frustration, don't worry u will be fine shaa
Yes ooh you will be fine. Buhari, will soon leave so that you can be able to feed well.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Jeon(f): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bluffly:

Look at how well covered all the men are. There are clothings that are well covered and same time gorgeous. Just to raise her arm to talk, they will be seeing her armpit, to do what exactly? On such prestigious gathering... It is a no no
I never knew armpit was a private part.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Jeon(f): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
deavicky:
you people in Nigeria will never see anything wrong with the dressing because Nigeria we have normalised abnormalities. How can u put the law and decision making of country in the hands of unserious persons.
And all those developed nations like America, S.Korea, Singapore, Ireland
Netherlands, Spain and Germany that dwell in abnormalities are way far better than Nigeria.
So who's deceiving who?.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Jeon(f): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
BnQoyyim:

So also a jezebel dressing from sheeps would always entice the shepherd. Thus, makes an adultery and fornication rife in their midst.
Did you forget about Samson? King David, the man after God's heart yet he saw the body of a naked woman. Also tried to cover his sin and eventually arranged for her husband, Uriah, to be killed in battle.
All were covered from head to toe, yet they fornicated, committed adultery and murder.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Jeon(f): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Learn to Shut up in an important thread like this.

As a senator and a law maker at that, every form of indecent exposure must be dealt with hence it becomes a norm. I'm very sure you don't what dress code means. Of course you're an olosho and a hookup girl so I don't expect you to know.

Strong 💪 alphabet mail crying.. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by deavicky(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jeon:

And all those developed nations like America, S.Korea, Singapore, Ireland
Netherlands, Spain and Germany that dwell in abnormalities are way far better than Nigeria.
So who's deceiving who?.
do they dress in that manner to an official gathering?. Please copy well.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by 2blessed01(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bouncing2:

Aswr down bruh 😁 cheesy grin
😂👍
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Maski87: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
I thought we were going to see better nyash and boob.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
dochenaj:
I suppose my santifiedsista doesn't wear sleeveless gowns or tops?
sometimes but to market on hot days or Mallam around s neighborhood but my office ..I must carry a jacket
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by BnQoyyim(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jeon:

Did you forget about Samson? King David, the man after God's heart yet he saw the body of a naked woman. Also tried to cover his sin and eventually arranged for her husband, Uriah, to be killed in battle.
All were covered from head to toe, yet they fornicated, committed adultery and murder.

11:13
Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?

1 Corinthians 11:16
For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head.

Also,1 Corinthians 11:10
1 Corinthians 11:15.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by dochenaj: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
sometimes but to market on hot days or Mallam around s neighborhood but my office ..I must carry a jacket
How about wearing it to church?
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by GOCEO: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jeon:

Yes ooh you will be fine. Buhari, will soon leave so that you can be able to feed well.
now I rily know dat u are hungry...buhari is not ur problem, u were not properly trained by dem so u start exhibiting psychotic tendencies
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by brainycaleb(m): 6:27am On Feb 16, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Who dey bleed again?

Can't you read?
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Jeon(f): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2023
GOCEO:

now I rily know dat u are hungry...buhari is not ur problem, u were not properly trained by dem so u start exhibiting psychotic tendencies
Well don't worry Lord will provide for you.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Jeon(f): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2023
BnQoyyim:

11:13
Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?

1 Corinthians 11:16
For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head.

Also,1 Corinthians 11:10
1 Corinthians 11:15.

Answer me please.
Those Men That were holy and always free from exposing their body did they flee from adultery, fornication and murdering?.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by BnQoyyim(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2023
Jeon:

Answer me please.
Those Men That were holy and always free from exposing their body did they flee from adultery, fornication and murdering?.

The answer is
LGBTQIA.
Can't engage a colour riots.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Jeon(f): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
BnQoyyim:

The answer is
LGBTQIA.
Can't engage a colour riots.

As usual, Men like to quote the Bible that's in support to them. Just like how they abuse Isaiah 4:1 without even knowing the real meaning.

We all jezebel exposed her body and engaged in immorality, and I gave you some of the person[s] who never exposed their bodies yet they still engaged in immorality.

And you are diverting and twisting 🔀 yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by XAUBulls: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
I wanted to create a thread for this but she's (Baerbock aka Bare-back) not worth it.
https://www.rt.com/news/571714-baerbock-putin-turn-360/

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:
The Ukrainian president claimed he personally refused to implement the deal for peace in Donbass

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky personally refused to implement the 2015 Minsk agreements – a roadmap for peace in the east of the country, which was co-sponsored by Germany and France.

He made the admission during an interview with Der Spiegel published on Thursday as he continues his tour across Europe.

Zelensky said he viewed the agreements as a “concession” on Ukraine’s part, and never once actually sought to implement them. Instead, they were merely used to exchange prisoners with the two breakaway Donbass republics.

The president claimed he openly told that to then-German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Russian President Vladimir Putin back in 2019, with all of them acting “surprised.”

“But as for Minsk as a whole, I told Emmanuel Macron and Angela Merkel: ‘We cannot implement it like this,’” Zelensky stated. “I told [Putin] the same as the other two. They were surprised and said: ‘If we had known beforehand that you would change the meaning of our meeting, then there would have been problems even before the summit.’"

The Minsk agreements, originally brokered in 2014 and further expanded in 2015, envisioned a roadmap for reconciliation between Ukraine and the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The two regions rebelled against the country’s new authorities in the aftermath of the 2014 Maidan coup in Kiev, which ousted democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovich. Ukraine’s failure to implement the agreement, which would have seen the breakaway territories reintegrated with the country but retain a special status, ultimately led to the ongoing conflict.

Since the outbreak of hostilities in Ukraine, multiple politicians have taken credit for the failure of the Minsk agreements, admitting they were merely a ruse to give Ukraine time to build up its military. Former Ukrainian president Pyotr Poroshenko was the first to admit last year that Kiev never intended to abide by them and used the deal to “create powerful armed forces.”

Merkel and another original signatory of the Minsk agreements, former French president Francois Hollande, have also since confirmed that this was actually the true goal of the deal.

Moscow considers these admissions to be evidence that the negotiations were conducted in bad faith and that the Ukrainian government and its backers had always intended for the Minsk agreements to flop and for the Donbass crisis to be resolved by force. Russia claims that its military campaign in Ukraine, launched last February, preempted an offensive planned by Kiev with NATO’s help. Ukraine, Germany, and France “lied to the people of Donbass, as they had a terrible fate planned for them, which Russia prevented,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said back in January.

“Germany, France and Ukraine were playing a swindle game with the Minsk agreements. Now is payback time,” he stated at the time.

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA

Shortly before the special military operation began, the Kremlin recognized the Donbass republics as independent states.
The aforesaid states requested military support from Russia to help defend themselves, thier rights and thier homeland.
Russia obliged that request.
Last September, Donetsk and Lugansk, as well as Kherson and Zaporozhye Regions, were incorporated into Russia following referendums.

FreddieGray:

More on the indigenous people of Canada. Canada is an occupied territory. The westerners invaded, subjugated the indigenous people, exposed them to genocide and continue to exploit thier natural resources. The Westerners are trying to do the same thing to Russia. The head of state of Canada is the British monarch. A sizable number of people are conditioned and configured to believe that the Westerners' illegal occupation of Canada and the US is ok. It's not. The US is an appendage of British Colonialism, the illegal Western immigrants rebelled against the British crown (that's why it has a president as the head of state). The indigenous people of North America should kick the invaders(westerners) out. Russia should arm these people. Israel illegally occupies Palestinian territory, where is the global outcry? The imperialists in the US illegally occupies Syria and steals it's resources..where's the global condemnation? It's either I'm Pro Russian (wrt the rus-ukr comflict) or neutral because I cannot in good faith support countries that actively engage in the same behaviour they falsely accuse Russia of indulging in. In addition, I'm an African, the hostility between the West and the East is beneficial to me...it serves as an expedited catalyst for a multipolar world. Most African countries gained their independence from the West after the USSR became a nuclear armed Country. The USSR never colonized Africa and they fought against western colonizers in Africa (the fight against apartheid which is a form of Nazism in South Africa is a reputable reference. The South Africans and the USSR emerged victorious).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innato Tenerife: Spain's First Unclad Restaurant Begins Operation (Photos) / US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.