Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (19589 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 15 NYSC Members In Anambra-on-valentines / Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina / Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by everythinggirly(f): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2023
My gal friend experienced this tragic incident as well, I'm glad she came back alive.
That Anambra/Imo iheala Rd no safe at all.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by BossGerald: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2023
hopexter:

Unknown gun men now have a faction? I see what you’re trying to do there, instead to blame the culprits and condemn the act, you point accusing fingers. Bravo!

Shut up, what business do unknown gun men have with Corp members??

This is election period, many politicians uses gun men to carry out their evil plans.

It's not only in the east that gun men operate...I don't know why you're trying to be mischievous
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by BossGerald: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2023
Chineduawka:

You support this obi and gunmen
Bia nwokem obi don loose 😎

Every gun men are now attached to Obi??

Don't let politics derive you your sense of reasoning
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by SenatePresdo(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2023
adler777:

But a lot of you supported this thing at first. A lot of you still rejoice when they kill policemen and burn police stations, forgetting that it will only promote crime in Igbo land.

Now INEC staff are even afraid of working in those troubled zones, making it affect Obi's chances. The trap you thought you were setting for the FG has backfired. See life... undecided

Many people didn't support UGM when they started killing policemen.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by asanausana91: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Kudos to the Nigerian police. I see peace and sanity returning back to Nigeria when Peter Obi wins.

This I have seen.
the same Peter obi that is planning to give amnesty to these terrorists? I like obi as a person but obi will never be a good leader.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by FalseProphet1(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2023
asanausana91:
the same Peter obi that is planning to give amnesty to these terrorists? I like obi as a person but obi will never be a good leader.
Yaradua is regarded as one of the best presidents Nigeria had. And he gave amnesty to Niger Delta militants.

Peter Obi said he'll negotiate with them, those who would agree to surrender would be given amnesty, those who refused would be crushed with force.

It's his idea better that Buhari who hasn't arrested any Boko Haram member till date.

I don't know what you Nigerians want. What did you expect him to say, all agitators have a request, meet them, negotiate with them and come to a common ground. Even the USA doesn't frown at this move.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by asanausana91: 9:26am On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Yaradua is regarded as one of the best presidents Nigeria had. And he gave amnesty to Niger Delta militants.

Peter Obi said he'll negotiate with them, those who would agree to surrender would be given amnesty, those who refused would be crushed with force.

It's his idea better that Buhari who hasn't arrested any Boko Haram member till date.

I don't know what you Nigerians want. What did you expect him to say, all agitators have a request, meet them, negotiate with them and come to a common ground. Even the USA doesn't frown at this move.
Niger Delta had a reason for their agitation. They stated what they want.
But ipob, what do they want? They want nothing but to divide the country.
Anybody that takes arms against the state should be treated as a terrorist.
Ipob did not say they want school,roads,13% oil revenue,etc all the want is to divide the country, how are you going to do with this kind of people. They destroyed nigerian flags, currency, institutions. They even killed our military personnel, burnt down all the police stations in their region, they raised another useless flag in our country.
Only a terrorist sympathiser will be talking about amnesty to these blood suckers called ipob.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by foreshore(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by ContinuousTortu: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
No erection in biafla hahahahaha. Biafla or death hahaha.
You have now come to reality.
But you have disappointed you messiah Nnamdi kanu. Don't he like peter who betrayed Jesus.
But their descendants come to Lagos with slippers and torn trousers to buy your father's grave and turn y'all to slaves and neverdowells in your domain.

Oduduwish muzzlimized pigs wailing at imaginary utopia!
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by FalseProphet1(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2023
asanausana91:
Niger Delta had a reason for their agitation. They stated what they want.
But ipob, what do they want? They want nothing but to divide the country.
Anybody that takes arms against the state should be treated as a terrorist.
Ipob did not say they want school,roads,13% oil revenue,etc all the want is to divide the country, how are you going to do with this kind of people. They destroyed nigerian flags, currency, institutions. They even killed our military personnel, burnt down all the police stations in their region, they raised another useless flag in our country.
Only a terrorist sympathiser will be talking about amnesty to these blood suckers called ipob.
Your argument reeks of trabalism. Are ipob the only agitators killing security personnel?

Hundreds and thousands of soldiers have been killed by Boko Haram, army barracks and even the NDA has been attacked, whole villages and communities have been sacked and hundreds killed. Recently about 51 persons were killed in Katsina.

How many bandits and Boko Haram members have been prosecuted. Recently some bandits were seen flaunting the new naira notes. Buhari keeps giving them amnesty for all the killings they done, and it doesn't bother you.

Ipob was fueled by the marginalization of Igbos by Buhari's government. The only federal government project in the SE is the 2nd Niger bridge and it's being tolled.

Yet Buhari constructed a rail line to Niger republic.

What Peter Obi is saying is that he'll address the needs of Ndi Igbo and quench their agitation. And who ever continues to carry arms after negotiations would be regarded as a criminal and dealt with decisively.

If you can't understand that simple statement, it means you've already made up your mind on Peter Obi and nothing can change that.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by ipobcannibals: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Jayneck:
na only tinubu get u get your papa get your mama get all wuna village people come finally get Lagos obi no get Anambra. The last time I check na APC buhari and tinubu party been dey in charge of our security not obi. Urchins think self tufiaa
ipog bingo! E pain am wella grin

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by Sunnybabe(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
I know say throughout my service year there... na God protect me, that's why why my properties was all stolen, I still thank God for life....

Chaii

Ihiala showed me shege
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by asanausana91: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Your argument reeks of trabalism. Are ipob the only agitators killing security personnel?

Hundreds and thousands of soldiers have been killed by Boko Haram, army barracks and even the NDA has been attacked, whole villages and communities have been sacked and hundreds killed. Recently about 51 persons were killed in Katsina.

How many bandits and Boko Haram members have been prosecuted. Recently some bandits were seen flaunting the new naira notes. Buhari keeps giving them amnesty for all the killings they done, and it doesn't bother you.

Ipob was fueled by the marginalization of Igbos by Buhari's government. The only federal government project in the SE is the 2nd Niger bridge and it's being tolled.

Yet Buhari constructed a rail line to Niger republic.

What Peter Obi is saying is that he'll address the needs of Ndi Igbo and quench their agitation. And who ever continues to carry arms after negotiations would be regarded as a criminal and dealt with decisively.

If you can't understand that simple statement, it means you've already made up your mind on Peter Obi and nothing can change that.
I can promise you that Peter Obi will never be president.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by FalseProphet1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
asanausana91:
I can promise you that Peter Obi will never be president.
I don't need your promise. I already have my PVC and I'm voting him.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by asanausana91: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I don't need your promise. I already have my PVC and I'm voting him.
don't waste your PVC
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by hopexter(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
BossGerald:

Shut up, what business do unknown gun men have with Corp members??

This is election period, many politicians uses gun men to carry out their evil plans.

It's not only in the east that gun men operate...I don't know why you're trying to be mischievous

You’re the one being mischievous here asking what kidnappers got to do with youth corpers. You don’t think so there’s no point explaining anything to your block head.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by Patriotsleague: 5:58am On Feb 16, 2023
Ipob are worse than bokoharam, animals.
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by occfx: 6:20am On Feb 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guard Arrested For Withdrawing N2m From School's Account (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl In Kano / Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.