Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Are You An Introvert? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You An Introvert? (1850 Views)

Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me / Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Introvert? by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2023
I am amazed when I hear people say they are tired of being an introvert, lolz! Being an introvert is the best that has ever happened to me. I am 100% introverted, I can stay indoors for a year without coming out, provided I have a book I'm studying, and a phone I use for coding and copywriting. I enjoy that quite a life. I seriously don't need disturbance sometime last year I worked in so many places but I stopped the work within months, not that I'm lazy but I just give myself an excuse to stop work to stay idle this year I need a laptop by all means reason I am still working for a penny. I hate crowds. My neighbors sometime last year will even ask me if I traveled when they see me. God designed my life to hide somewhere wink and stay hidden forever wink. I am not on WhatsApp cuz whenever I view people's statuses I am afraid they will message me so I uninstalled WhatsApp neither Facebook nor Instagram. I hate noise. e am only on Twitter because of what I am learning, it requires me to connect with people online which I find easier maybe because I need money grin and also Nairaland here where I source pieces of information. I have no friends to be sincere. And I seriously like it this way, I know everyone in the compound I live in by their names but none of them know my name, they will deal with me with titles when they see me.....Even if I am going to do marriage I wouldn't do a white wedding may be a traditional wedding. I just want that quiet life. It is so sweet living this life, and I seriously love who I am. I don't want to be someone else, I don't want to be an extrovert. I am very okay the way I am.
One of the reasons I am posting this is for as many who have this low self-esteem of being an introvert, there is no opportunity extroverts can get that we can't achieve, we can do even more.
What has been your experience of being an introvert so far?

6 Likes

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Danlax(f): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2023
xuzier:
I am amazed when I hear people say they are tired of being an introvert, lolz! Being an introvert is the best that has ever happened to me. I am 100% introverted, I can stay indoors for a year without coming out, provided I have a book I'm studying, and a phone I use for coding and copywriting. I enjoy that quite a life. I seriously don't need disturbance sometime last year I worked in so many places but I stopped the work within months, not that I'm lazy but I just give myself an excuse to stop work to stay idle this year I need a laptop by all means reason I am still working for a penny. I hate crowds. My neighbors sometime last year will even ask me if I traveled when they see me. God designed my life to hide somewhere wink and stay hidden forever wink. I am not on WhatsApp cuz whenever I view people's statuses I am afraid they will message me so I uninstalled WhatsApp neither Facebook nor Instagram. I hate noise. e am only on Twitter because of what I am learning, it requires me to connect with people online which I find easier maybe because I need money grin and also Nairaland here where I source pieces of information. I have no friends to be sincere. And I seriously like it this way, I know everyone in the compound I live in by their names but none of them know my name, they will deal with me with titles when they see me.....Even if I am going to do marriage I wouldn't do a white wedding may be a traditional wedding. I just want that quiet life. It is so sweet living this life, and I seriously love who I am. I don't want to be someone else, I don't want to be an extrovert. I am very okay the way I am.
One of the reasons I am posting this is for as many who have this low self-esteem of being an introvert, there is no opportunity extroverts can get that we can't achieve, we can do even more.

I never felt bad for a second being an introvert... My own introversion is beyond comprehension brr..! When people see you lyk this e go just be lyk say dem see angel.. cuz of ur scarcity...!

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Danlax:

I never felt bad for a second being an introvert... My own introversion is beyond comprehension brr..! When people see you lyk this e go just be lyk say dem see angel.. cuz of ur scarcity...!

As in ehnnn some persons even think I have pride just because I don't mingle with them. Like I dey carry body, I don't blame them because they won't understand. I also really don't care about what they think because what they think is not important to my growth in life. Please if you're an extrovert out there try to understand that humans are created differently and stop making quick assumptions or conclusions about people, it hurts sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Solocoin: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2023
My one version of introvert is different from your own. Love to stay on my own at the same time I love to talk with people that will discuss on area of my interest.

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Solocoin:
My one version of introvert is different from your own. Love to stay on my own at the same time I love to talk with people that will discuss on area of my interest.
Nice I do the bolded only online. I have many hidden mentors online, but none of them knows me, it feels good though cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Divay22(f): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2023
The only thing I'm trying to fight with now is anxiety....
Make he no drop me dead one day 🤦‍♀🤦‍♀
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2023
Divay22:
Social Anxiety, even extroverts suffer from that. Don't worry we're perfectly fine🤞. We are not alone na God knows why he creates us like that
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Red02(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Come out of that shadow

Being introverted on the long run I tell you will render you helpless

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Red02(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
xuzier:

Social Anxiety, even extroverts suffer from that. Don't worry we're perfectly fine🤞. We are not alone na God knows why he creates us like that

Haha homos also say "we were created this way"

If there was no tech( tv,smartphones) will you. Stay indoors without coming out to relate with people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Sweetvie: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Solocoin:
My one version of introvert is different from your own. [/b]Love to stay on my own at the same time I love to talk with people that will discuss on area of my interest.[b]
I do the same. If it's a normal conversation I find it hard to mingle coz I hate talking and I find it stressful. But when it's a topic I'm keen abt or around my interest, I love to talk and share my idea.

I enjoy my own company. Perfect👌
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Sweetvie: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Divay22:
You can.
It's not going to be easy but you can.
You got to first believe in urself, be confident and self esteem. Your self esteem matters. How you view and value yourself really matters.
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
Red02:

Haha homos also say "we were created this way"

If there was no tech( tv,smartphones) will you. Stay indoors without coming out to relate with people grin grin

Lolz, we don't need to come out to make things happen. We don't make noise. Don't forget Bill Gates is an introvert, what about Buffet? They are a lot. Most of the time extroverts are pretty comfortable with the employee mentality forever. Introverts are observant and great thinkers, they make things happen☺️.
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Careente7(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
The mind is very powerful,use it to your advantage.
Do what’s necessary,don’t give excuses for not doing what you ought or should have done in the name of being introverted or extroverted.Always think of the long run,it’s a long run indeed; you need to understand the race:,”understand “.Ecclesiastes 3 says “...a time to be silent and a time to speak up.... “ Know when to stay in ‘n’ know when to go out.Know when to speak ,know when to keep shut,based on ‘e get why’.”Introvert” ‘n’ “extrovert” are words created by man.Be smart.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Solocoin: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sweetvie:
I do the same. If it's a normal conversation I find it hard to mingle coz I hate talking and I find it stressful. But when it's a topic I'm keen abt or around my interest, I love to talk and share my idea.

I enjoy my own company. Perfect👌
That is how life suppose to be bro, dealing on important issues and not to stress yourself on what is not important. I hate to discuss on something I won't have any benefit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Red02(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
xuzier:

Lolz, we don't need to come out to make things happen. We don't make noise. Don't forget Bill Gates is an introvert, what about Buffet? They are a lot. Most of the time extroverts are pretty comfortable with the employee mentality forever. Introverts are observant and great thinkers, they make things happen☺️.

I only want to advice.

What i mean by coming out is being acquainted to the people around you, just incase of " I need help" situations.

Another is to make meaningful friends or connects which would also require a physical presence.

My point is locking up onself indoors is very bad then i go bit further locking up oneself indoors without meeting people(for whatever purpose) is similar to death.

Haha those names you mentioned you think they stayed indoors from scratch or they don't have a circle
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Professorcplus(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Divay22 snap out of this delusions and stop this label and start building that part of you that refuse to mingle. Even the so call people you called "extrovert" still possesses all the attributes you have. No big deal! xuzier know when to switch or else, you go suffer for 9ja.

Xters of introvert:
1. Mama and papa still dey feed them.
2. They have tech gadgets to keep them busy.
3. They have no means to visit their sweetvie locations hence always indoor.
4. Too scared to accept human interaction and relationship are flawled, intentional, dramatic, funny with benefits hence choose to avoid them.
5. Lastly, they only know the theoretical aspect of the world, but have no real practical .

Let me share you small OT:
1. Nobody gives a f*ck about you or your personality. You die today, people would still post their "rubbish" on media. So, If you know or have something like idea/talent that can bring you to limelight, don't hesitate to blow your trumpet and let people around you know.

2. Whatever your mate are doing, follow them and do it. That where you get the real world practical.

3. Step on no toes, stay loyal and be humble to learn and stop envy on "extrovert"... U would be surprised What the most lousy person knows, far better than what you thought you knew.

4. Try build your little relationship and circus. Not all these Bf/Gf relationship. Build with trusted childhood friends if you are previledge or people you both have long term goal about life vision. These are people that would come to your aid later if you got their back too.

This life is too short to be alone and too long not to have friends to ride along.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Leoniine(f): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Y'all still discussing these things this year?

Toor.
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Red02:

I only want to advice.

What i mean by coming out is being acquainted to the people around you, just incase of " I need help" situations.

Another is to make meaningful friends or connects which would also require a physical presence.

My point is locking up onself indoors is very bad then i go bit further locking up oneself indoors without meeting people(for whatever purpose) is similar to death.

Haha those names you mentioned you think they stayed indoors from scratch or they don't have a circle

😂😂
Don't mind me I understand, I am adopting some changes myself. I am correcting it bit by bit but in all, I love quite a life though, I enjoy staying indoors too but in all I still hear you🤦.
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Divay22(f): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sweetvie:
You can.
It's not going to be easy but you can.
You got to first believe in urself, be confident and self esteem. Your self esteem matters. How you view and value yourself really matters.
Well, I'll try.
Thank you so very much for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Professorcplus:
Divay22 snap out of this delusions and stop this label and start building that part of you that refuse to mingle. Even the so call people you called "extrovert" still possesses all the attributes you have. No big deal! xuzier know when to switch or else, you go suffer for 9ja.

Xters of introvert:
4. Too scared to accept human interaction and relationship are flawled, intentional, dramatic, funny with benefits hence choose to avoid them.
5. Lastly, they only know the theoretical aspect of the world, but have no real practical .

1. Nobody gives a f*ck about you or your personality. You die today, people would still post their "rubbish" on media. So, If you know or have something like idea/talent that can bring you to limelight, don't hesitate to blow your trumpet and let people around you know.

2. Whatever your mate are doing, follow them and do it. That where you get the real world practical.

3. Step on no toes, stay loyal and be humble to learn and stop envy on "extrovert"... U would be surprised What the most lousy person knows, far better than what you thought you knew.

4. Try build your little relationship and circus. Not all these Bf/Gf relationship. Build with trusted childhood friends if you are previledge or people you both have long term goal about life vision. These are people that would come to your aid later if you got their back too.

This life is too short to be alone and too long not to have friends to ride along.

Peace.

Hmmmmn thanks so much for your advise Prof.
I will take it to heart. You really touch some areas☺️
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Divay22(f): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Professorcplus:

Xters of introvert:

Peace.
A whole lot you've said and it does count.
Thanks a lot.. I'll try and keep trying.
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Careente7(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
Professorcplus:

Xters of introvert:

Peace.
No 🧢 my gee,no 🧢.
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Autobot05: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
I live alone
I don't call
I only greet my neighbors ( I don't speak to them )
I don't have friends
I'm always indoors .. when I come out to relax at the backyard I sit alone
I talk to myself and laugh alone
No visitors.
No girlfriend
I rarely take pictures
Everyone thinks I'm crazy tho, some think I'm dumb .. but I don't really care 🙃

But once we link up and i like you or when I'm with my family
Damn I got a good sense of humor and I'd always talk cheesy
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Autobot05:
I live alone
I don't call
I only greet my neighbors
I don't have friends
I'm always indoors .. when I come out to relax at the backyard I sit alone
I talk to myself and laugh alone
No visitors.
No girlfriend
I barely take pictures
Everyone thinks I'm crazy tho.. but I don't really care 🙃

More like me, well many people think we are not moving forward in life. I also don't care. I love my life
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Autobot05: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
xuzier:

More like me, well many people think we are not moving forward in life. I also don't care. I love my life

Just be focused .. dream big and move towards it and stay close to God
People will always talk.

My lifestyle gives me peace .
Re: Are You An Introvert? by RealMarv(f): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
What you described up there is not introversion pls. Introverts have friends (at least one or two), socialize online including WhatsApp.
It's dangerous not to have anybody you can call a friend.

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Introvert? by Sweetvie: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Solocoin:

That is how life suppose to be bro, dealing on important issues and not to stress yourself on what is not important. [/b]I hate to discuss on something I won't have any benefit[b].
Aswear 😂
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Sweetvie: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Professorcplus:

Xters of introvert:
3. They have no means to visit their [b][/b]sweetvie [b][/b]locations hence always indoor.

Peace.
Prof, why is my moniker there? grin
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Red02(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sweetvie:
Prof, why is my moniker there? grin

He's calling your attention grin
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Sweetvie: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Red02:

He's calling your attention grin
grin grin grin
Re: Are You An Introvert? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
xuzier:
I think I am, m mostly indoors, I hardly go out nd hardly interact with people. I don't know if that's what is affecting my relationship life too.
Re: Are You An Introvert? by LikeAking: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
xuzier:
I am amazed when I hear people say they are tired of being an introvert, lolz! Being an introvert is the best that has ever happened to me. I am 100% introverted, I can stay indoors for a year without coming out, provided I have a book I'm studying, and a phone I use for coding and copywriting.

The God's forbid.

Na parents fault.

Some parents even chase dia children friends away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Me? / Who Can Find A Virtuous Woman? / Girl Talk/ Guy Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.