Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me (3702 Views)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Cashsteady(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
Cant count the number of people who has come to meet me and asked me why would a fine boy like me be so gentle.. I hardly talk to people expect the ones I know and also find it difficult to keep a conversation going especially with a girl not to talk of asking a girl out I see many of guys talking to girls as if it's one easy thing ,and the thing is girls do actually crush on me but because of my gentleness some will lose interest in me.. pls I need you guys advice.
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Bola146(f): 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
grin How old are you?! If you are still a kid, kindly face your studies squarely please! Leave fine boy in one corner lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by lilvicky68(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2021
One of my guy bin dey like you.. I bring am up.. now na baba for girls matter.. when talking to girls don't think just flow with her unless she no wan talk you leave her.. there's nothing hard there..

8 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Cashsteady(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2021
Bola146:
grin How old are you?! If you are still a kid, kindly face your studies squarely please! Leave fine boy in one corner lipsrsealed

19 hardly a kid. Done with secondary school finished last 2 yrs

6 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by lilvicky68(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2021
Bola146:
Kid or no kid.. he needs to talk to girls..

4 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Cashsteady(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
One of my guy bin dey like you.. I bring am up.. now na baba for girls matter.. when talking to girls don't think just flow with her unless she no wan talk you leave her.. there's nothing hard there..

How exactly do you flow with girls? Cuz this what many people say
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Bola146(f): 1:55pm On May 14, 2021
lilvicky68:

Kid or no kid.. he needs to talk to girls..

Talking to girls and your mate are thinking about our their futures will be bright undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by lilvicky68(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2021
Cashsteady:

How exactly do you flow with girls? Cuz this what many people say
Did you attend boys school?

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Solsix(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2021
Cashsteady:

Oga go and hustle naija is hard

10 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Cashsteady(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2021
lilvicky68:

Did you attend boys school?

Nah mixed.. I was also gentle in school but the only thing that made people' like me was because I was brilliant and handsome

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by lilvicky68(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2021
Bola146:

Talking to girls and your mate are thinking about our their futures will be bright undecided undecided
Does talking to girls darken future??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Bola146(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2021
Cashsteady:

Think on how to learn a good handwork or how to go back to school. Leave talking to ladies alone, don't lavish your early precious time.

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by lilvicky68(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2021
Cashsteady:

Nah mixed.. I was also gentle in school but the only thing that made people' like me was because I was brilliant and handsome
What's in a lady that's scaring you? Those sma teenagers self..
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Cashsteady(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2021
lilvicky68:

What's in a lady that's scaring you? Those sma teenagers self..

Not scared of approaching a lady but the thing is what to say to her and to make the convo lively

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Debzempire(f): 2:03pm On May 14, 2021
Cashsteady:

Oga face yhur education....yhu have no business with women

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by lilvicky68(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2021
Cashsteady:

Not scared of approaching a lady but the thing is what to say to her and to make the convo lively
If she's interested in you.. you won't be the only one talking..you need practical lessons..
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by familier(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2021
This is just me
I'm 20 currently in my 200l
Staying alone In a rented apartment, I hardly talk to my male neighbors talk more of initiating a conversation with the female folks...As a course rep and good looking also girls do flock around me trying to have my attention buh I don't fancy it cus I know what they want which I don't have in abundance for now.

My advice for you
HUSTLE, HUSTLE AND HUSTLE
LOOK FOR WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU
BE CAREFUL WITH THE FEMALE GENDER AND MOST ESPECIALLY HUSTLE

4 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by blazepascal(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2021
I was.like u when I was 19 you just have yo man up follow bad guys they will motivate u but don't do bad things
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by LikeAking: 4:00pm On May 14, 2021
Stay like that, There already too many useless boys in this country.

U get?

2 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by zanshi: 5:14pm On May 14, 2021
If only you know the amount of power you have

Go and watch Mr robot so it can strengthen and enlighten your mind.

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2021
Cashsteady:

fear feargrin
I know by now you may have seen gals you liked played out the scene in your head and decided not to approach her......signing out
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by butterfly777(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2021
Practice Patience and Progress, that is what you need.

But note that gentility is not the issue. Many gentle introverted people relate very well.

So, how do you get out of this 'loner' character in you?
1. PRACTICE relating we the people. This starts by being genuinely interested in people, and being willing to relate with them regardless of what anything you may I may not benefitvfrom them. As you adopt this attitude, you gradually start relaying freely as you enjoy the company. Just don't push yourself too hard about it and don't blame yourself too much as you fumble once in a while.

2. PATIENCE
Be patient with yourself as you working your character. You won't be the most social person all of a sudden. Give yourself the time and patience to grow into the sociable person you desire.

3. PROGRESS
As you do the above, you will gradually improve in the sociability scale. Enjoy the progress and keep improving.

But let me emphasize that the first real step is not trying to be more sociable. The first real step is deciding to be like people and be interested in them. If you start by adjusting your mindset in this, other things can easily follow, and you will become more sociable.

A trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by viczo(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2021
If only I know how great u are look introvert are d most talented people on Earth,look am a proud introvert and today I thank God for my abilities,bro an introvert brain is always working, thinking and calculating we are smart pple,dat time u are always alone use it to calculate,plan and work towards ur dream,it has help me alot.no time for play bro

3 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Laurene: 6:47pm On May 14, 2021
Cashsteady:
Cant count the number of people who has come to meet me and asked me why would a fine boy like me be so gentle.. I hardly talk to people expect the ones I know and also find it difficult to keep a conversation going especially with a girl not to talk of asking a girl out I see many of guys talking to girls as if it's one easy thing ,and the thing is girls do actually crush on me but because of my gentleness some will lose interest in me.. pls I need you guys advice.
stop masturbating. That's all I have to say.
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Laurene: 6:49pm On May 14, 2021
Bola146:

Think on how to learn a good handwork or how to go back to school. Leave talking to ladies alone, don't lavish your early precious time.
As a girl, I have to say you don't have Sense.

EOD!!
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Laurene: 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
familier:
This is just me
I'm 20 currently in my 200l
Staying alone In a rented apartment, I hardly talk to my male neighbors talk more of initiating a conversation with the female folks...As a course rep and good looking also girls do flock around me trying to have my attention buh I don't fancy it cus I know what they want which I don't have in abundance for now.

My advice for you
HUSTLE, HUSTLE AND HUSTLE
LOOK FOR WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU
BE CAREFUL WITH THE FEMALE GENDER AND MOST ESPECIALLY HUSTLE
quit masturbation.
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by eazykiel45: 7:34pm On May 14, 2021
Solsix:
Oga go and hustle naija is hard
. na so o my broda, e hard lyk iron.
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Bola146(f): 7:44pm On May 14, 2021
Laurene:
As a girl, I have to say you don't have Sense.

EOD!!

Exactly how your sisters don't have sense talkless of you goat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Charmingrascal(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2021
Introversion is not a disease.

Being introverted does not make you a timid person.

You enjoy your space
You value serenity
You don't talk when it is not necessary

Introversion does not mean you should not have ego and charisma.
Being a fine dude is an advantage, you talk with your eyes and gestures, that how fine boys introverts do.
You don't need to turn to a parrot just because you want to woo a girl. Na!

I am an introvert and I have had girlfriends.
I f*ck girls too.

Work on your ego
Introversion is not subordination.

4 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Philipmighty(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2021
Person dey reason on how to make money for this stupid country, you your own problem be say you be introvert nawa oh some people no just get problem

2 Likes

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by sanya4good(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2021
Try and get interested in activities like sports, music, movies etc. Read wide. Go out and mingle with people of like mind. When people are discussing a topic where you are try as much as possible to contribute to the discuss.

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Harpyeagle(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2021
I present to u the grandLoser in such matters. I'm just like you, most likely much worse since i no get that handsome part.. 24yrs already and still having those problems. Just that now I've already decided to face my studies and i kinda feel better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time / All The Girls In Africa Are Dying For This Picture / I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.