Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC (33014 Views)

No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments / BREAKING: IGP Deploys Four Commissioners Of Police To Ogun For Elections / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by paskal16: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2023
maasoap:
Haba! What do they need cash for? According to to Buhari, Emefiele and Zombiedients, we want to curb votes buying. grin grin grin
now you dn dey insult bubu
You thiefnubuu urchins are pathetic idiots
Zero brain filled with agbado
I hope his ass taste good 🤢
Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2023
Foolish Zombiediots continue supporting nonsense because of hate for one man. Hope you can now see that Tinubu is seriously suffering from this policy. MUMU people!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Aldol: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2023
JASONjnr:
Someone said something....

He said, what if we're meant to believe that this move is to stop vote buying and at the election day, we see only APC coming with bags of monies to all pulling units to trade votes....When everyone must have been tired and hungry and broke....Then only APC came with the new naira notes to share for the people?

I hope this isn't what will happen.... Because, this might just be a game plan. And everyone is behind their plans.

The whole thing might just be to make it seems like the FG is fighting Tinubu when in the real sense, it's making it simple for Tinubu to scale through easily....
Na now u dey wake up.....i always tell people that this era of people suffering for a physical cash will make vote buying more lucrative. Imagine sharing 10,000 naira physical cash on Election Day at this critical time where to get even 1k is a challenge

2 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2023
KingKO22:
If you are still doubting Asiwaju as the only candidate that loves and care for the welfare of then you are either IPOB or enemy of progress

Vote Asiwaju to truncate the era of cabals and saboteurs in government
hope u were in imo state yesterday, to see how the masses, were verbally abusing dem...

Vote Asiwaju for a better Nigeria
Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by tarantino1: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

Are you being deliberately ignorant for someone whose comments are mostly logical?

Where in the world, in a country where up to 80% of transaction volume is conducted within the informal sector, is a cashless policy implemented effectively in less than 3 months?

Excellent Project Managers factor in limitations due to realities on ground rather than mere rational wishes in determining project timelines.

Have you considered the incessant network glitches, unbanked rural populace, inadequate network infrastructure and coverage, literacy levels needed for online transactions? Or these are unimportant?

It beggars belief that you are asking what INEC needs cash for when majority of the areas where voting takes place are in rural grassroots areas.

And you people will be abusing Buhari!

That guy na complete fool.

I just had to refrain from mentioning the idiot cos I knew I wouldn't be as civil as you were.

Your patience with the mentally slow is legendary

4 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by babyfaceafrica: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2023
SmartPolician:

Are you an INEC staffer? Stop quoting me if you are not because e-channels can do almost everything cash transactions do.

The last time I checked, NYSC doesn't pay corpers using cash. Besides, CBN has branches in all the 36 states and the FCT. They kicked off Cash Swap program that targets unbanked Nigerians in rural communities. Those corps members should access cash through that channel, if they really need cash.

Unless the CBN drops this policy, everyone must embrace it. Cashless payments have more benefits than carrying cash about. Our problem is that we are obsessed with cash payments, and we are struggling to come to terms with the new normal.

You haven't stayed in Rural settings before.. You won't understand... Some places have erratic signals especially in the villages. Go waterside area, you go dey move around looking for network

3 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by MarketDispatch: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2023
KingKO22:
Something that
cabals

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by TOYNEX(f): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2023
Wahala be like cashless policy
Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Nasir123(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I don't know what Emefiele stands to gain from all these confusion that he has unleashed on the Nigerian social, economic and political space like this.

The man is just stupid. But who do we blame when you have a sleeping, wicked and confused president?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by reddingtonblack: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
What a country

APC has succeded in running this country aground

Will election still hold like this ?

You want to blame APC for the same policy Obedient are celebrating across nigeria. i watched my obedient friends say God bless Buhari and Emiefele for this one policy, and i asked why?? they said becos it will Thwart Tinubu chance to win

So because of Tinubu, obedient don't care if Nigerians suffer, obedient don't care who dies at the hospital because is relative can't get cash to pay, obedient don't care about the aged ones in the villages where there are no banks or network for bank app.

Do obedient ever mean well for Nigerian, or all these jamboree is just about a selfish agenda that an IGBO becomes president.

Why will Obedient suddenly cheer Buhari and still go about castigating Tinubu for the sins of Buhari undecided Thank God Nigerians are beginning to see the game plan of Emiefele

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by AmotekunSW: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:

If he’s sorted for life, then let him stay away from Nigeria’s presidency.

Meanwhile, INEC should do transfer.😏

Must they pay in cash?

They should do transfer grin
I have just confirmed that you obidunce pigs lack knowledge of how elections are run.
Foolish people.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by paskal16: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Indispensable85:
Foolish Zombiediots continue supporting nonsense because of hate for one man. Hope you can now see that Tinubu is seriously suffering from this policy. MUMU people!
Idiot I didn’t see you calling out Buhari who made the policy posibble
But na obidients wey never even enter power be your problem
Atiku supported the idea too but na obidient dey give you sleepless nights
Urchins una get Zero retardd brains filled with corn and millets fools
Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by na2016: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Strategy to postpone

Postpone what? When students have been sent home already?
Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Tflex01: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2023
JoshTim:

Oga, you have to sit and be thought like a baby again. Have you visited the villages and know the effectiveness of the cash swap program?....this policy is a hard and sudden one, it's affecting everybody. Debts are in overdue, sales low, huge financial illiteracy, micro traders accept cash alone, petty cash cannot be met, and the associated hoarding that it creates, long queue, time and energy wastage, unproductivity, hunger....

Why set a deadline when you know you didn't print enough new notes?...this is an abberation and a disappoinment on the part of CBN. Did they conduct a livelihood impact assessment to know the effects of a major monetary policy?, If yes, where is it?....you don't just sit in your office, make decision and have the president sign. There are due process to be followed.

This Naira redesign and cashless policy imbroglio has really exposed the mental and literacy level of Obi supporters.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Duru009(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2023
I don't know how a mere CBN Governor will be so powerful than a Country's President......

Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by riverbird: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2023
paskal16:

Idiot I didn’t see you calling out Buhari who made the policy posibble
But na obidients wey never even enter power be your problem
Atiku supported the idea too but na obidient dey give you sleepless nights
Urchins una get Zero retardd brains filled with corn and millets fools

Why don't you just allow the urchin to wail and cry in peace or do you want him to also take the rat poison step that his ancestors took? grin
Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by lexy2014: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Funny, where is the money allocated to inec

Did you read the headline at all? Was the money allocated to inec given to them in cash?

1 Like

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Dicoomoba: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2023
Haba why do they still need Cash after all Presidency and CBN is backing the cashless policy😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Tflex01: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

When did INEC start paying its adhoc staffs before the election?
When i took part in it some years ago, the payment was made after the election.

Lmao

They also paid your training, transport and food allowance after election?

grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Emmy909: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2023
Dey play... told them they were brain washed and lied to but Obi urchins won't let us rest , it's to secure vote buying, which is a propaganda, they don't want the election to hold successfully.

Ya gonna cry, if we don't speak as one, and say no to this clueless cabal called emefiele.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by riverbird: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2023
paskal16:
now you dn dey insult bubu
You thiefnubuu urchins are pathetic idiots
Zero brain filled with agbado
I hope his ass taste good 🤢

You dey reply who no get brain 🧠

1 Like

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Donedeal1(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2023
CBN unmistakably the potential weapons used to truncate this forthcoming general election.

1 Like

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Auskyd(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2023
Jamesbiodun:

. So the money allocated to them is all in physical cash form, right? None of it is in the bank?

Where did they bring you from? 🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by saintruky(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2023
Jamesbiodun:

Inec itself confirmed that it has received the allocation..
Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Tflex01: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2023
HardMirror:
pls leave obidients out of it. Them no get sense no point refering to them. I have not seen a group of people so stupid like them before.

Like.... They are disgustingly stupi.d!

I'm not sure most of them are up to 18.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by lexy2014: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:

If he’s sorted for life, then let him stay away from Nigeria’s presidency.

Meanwhile, INEC should do transfer.😏

Must they pay in cash?

How should inec do transfer across 36 states and Abuja for the election?

1 Like

Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by Emma1Oj(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I don't know what Emefiele stands to gain from all these confusion that he has unleashed on the Nigerian social, economic and political space like this.
leave the employee (Emefiele) and focus on the employer(Buhari).

Emefiele can't be doing what he's doing on his own. With all happening he has Buhari backing.

Buhari is a supreme failure and Tinubu said he will continue with Buhari legacy. I beg no be juju be that?
Re: 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC by geladinho1(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2023
vastolord4:
If this election was planned properly, cash wouldn't be needed for an election (the voters).
Voting centers should be a walkable distance from any point in that local government (if possible make the voting centers as much as possible in that local government). INEC staff should be provided with cars and security by INEC nd FG respectively. I just hope its a fair election!
Cash shuldnt be needed. Pls are u going to bring food for the staffs and security and arm men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode / Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.