Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San (8166 Views)

Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics / Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by ishow2005(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
God bless our leaders
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

God ahead then. Judge him. Let me laugh in judge!  grin grin Bunch of Buhari apologist! From losers corner! grin grin grin

So for saying the truth as it is, we are automatically Buhari apologist  undecided na wa oooo. u fall my hand no be small.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by dayokanu(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
Reetardeen you sef wan contest for 2015?

Maybe this time you sef go do Oliver Twist remix with DBanj

I wont be surprised cos Odechukwu is not known to keep promises
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by doctokwus: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
Who is dis SANd self,I don't know him!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2011
All those taking trash here are Buhari apologists and boot lickers. If Jonathan sustains the improved power supply and grow it to 10, 000 mega watts and implement the Agricultural and rail reform the economic team headed by Okonjo is seriousy pursuing, he will rule again without stress. Its all up to him to sustain it. Forget these Boko Aram guys posting here. They have said the country will be ungovernable and now they say it is Jonathan fault that a group is doing suicide bombings. Exactly what Buhari and CPC said after the election. They claimed the riot was because GEJ won. I guess the bombings are also because GEJ won too. Their plans wil come to nought.

They will soon tell you that if Buhari was president, there wont have been bombings. Of course they are right because there wont have been anyone to sponsor of instigate it.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by hapi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
i am really impressed with almost 99% of responses so far, it shows its no longer north vs south or muslim s xtians. we are one nigerian and we are the one suffering all this mess. the politians have used the religious sentinemts to seperate us for a very long time. truth be told GEJ has been a failure, right from his days in bayelsa state. if somehow he performs wonders, nigerians will still want him to continue in office, if he is as good as gaddafi he can rule for life. but so far he has been very poor.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^Keep deceiving yoursef. the so called 99% of posts so far are Buhari apologists who are ever wiling to jump on any GEJ thread to register their bitterness. Most GEJ supporters are waiting on him to do what he promised and they know you cant judge him in 3 months. They wont post crap ike you see here. Even some opposition guys the other day on AIT agreed that it would be too early to judge the President
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by lagcity(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2011
yes GEJ can have another term. I like the projects he has got penned down in the SW region. all other regions can go screw themselves tongue grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by hapi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
when the weakness of GEJ is mentioned, you guys call buhari. have you guys forgotten ptf so soon? gej is weak, i don't know how comes he has a phd.
mind you he has spend 18 months not 3 months.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Pukkah: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

God ahead then. Judge him. Let me laugh in judge! grin grin Bunch of Buhari apologist! From losers corner! grin grin grin

Does it mean that anyone that is not happy with the way Jonathan is steering the ship of the country is a Buhari apologist? I even think it is Jonathan's own apologists that should be most unhappy so that those who opposed GEJ would not be vindicated.

Those who speak the bitter truth against Jonathan are his true friends who want him to succeed and not the boot-lickers who see nothing wrong in him.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by reindeer: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2011
Pukkah:

Does it mean that anyone that is not happy with the way Jonathan is steering the ship of the country is a Buhari apologist? I even think it is Jonathan's own apologists that should be most unhappy so that those who opposed GEJ would not be vindicated.

Those who speak the bitter truth against Jonathan are his true friends who want him to succeed and not the boot-lickers who see nothing wrong in him.

People only see what they want to see.
''Saint GEJ does no wrong'' crowd will always shout Buhari as if he's sitting president. You mention GEJs responsibilities and they shout Buhari. . .delusions of the highest order.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by nagoma(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
That will be double fresh Air!!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
Pukkah:

Does it mean that anyone that is not happy with the way Jonathan is steering the ship of the country is a Buhari apologist?  I even think it is Jonathan's own apologists that should be most unhappy so that those who opposed GEJ would not be vindicated.  

True. But not those who also fail to see the truth in his effort; the perpetual and profession pessimism mongers!  wink
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by 1025: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
nigerian professors and sans make no sense to me as they are less than average okada men in the streets of lagos.
if this so called san is a replica of what san should be, he shld be addressing more pressing issues in the country that need urgent attentions rather than reminding us of how useless our political system is.
the jonathan in question is doing everything within his reach to obstruct justice in the area of case filed against him and pdp by cpc over the april presidential election.
i pray this san and his likes become victims of the boko haram madness which his candidate(jonathan) is not doing anything about.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by blacksta(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
Nigerians please accept your faith  - Don't fight Destiny

GEJ  - i believe in you  - you can do it  - In a country of weaklings  GEJ might have the strength of cockroach but he is the strongest
shocked
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by nagoma(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Blacklista

You mean fate.
No problem , it's the accent.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by chino11(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan for president 2015. The northerner used BH to make the country ungovernable for GEJ, but we know he is best president and maybe the last president Nigeria will ever have.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Gbawe: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
hapi:

when the weakness of GEJ is mentioned, you guys call buhari. have you guys forgotten ptf so soon? gej is weak, i don't know how comes he has a phd.
mind you he has spend 18 months not 3 months.

Don't mind them.

Did Buhari force GEJ to direct that the clearing house of corruption and gross incompetence (NNPC) turn around our refineries in the next 24 months when the entire world , thinking GEJ was a departure from the sinister selfishness of the past, would supervise the transparent privatisation of our Refineries? I don't think a more pro-AGIP decision will be made in this decade to top this effort from GEJ !!!!!

I am sure it was Buhari, at gun point, that forced GEJ to announce that a"leaner Government is not possible" in one of the most hideously bloated democracies on earth while far richer Nations embrace drastic cuts in direct and sincere response to fiscal problems and targets .

It is also Buhari we must blame for GEJ announcing , before the election, that "the FG will hand over the power sector completely into Private hands by June 2011" only for a totally deceptive U-turn that now sees power contracts flying up and down to the Usual "come and chop" Nigeria Ltd and "food is ready" Company of Nigeria.

with all the problems of Nigeria , we must also blame Buhari for how GEJ insensitively announced his preference for a tenure elongation bill he never mentioned before the election. Never mind that the Bill , ultra important for Nigeria, the PDP actually mentioned and announced would be passed before the end of the last Republic (PIB) is now struggling on life support !!!!

It is also Buhari that forced GEJ to deliver a dull and insipid cabinet when Mr. President had promised a "transformation team" . We never knew "transformation team" = Okonjo Iweala in GEJ's world!!!

Abeg , we can go on and on but the crux of the matter is that it is GEJ who is leading exactly as he said he never would. It is GEJ doing things precisely as things have always been done to the detriment of Nigeria. We all know that it is only fools who do things the same way and expect different outcome.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by blacksta(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2011
nagoma:

@Blacklista

You mean fate.
No problem , it's the accent.

Lol _ What accent are you talking about - abi u don craze finish
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Kolababa: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2011
These GEJ fans are not objective in their contributions. When Egyptians wanted to send Mubarak away, they put religion and sentiments aside and they spoke with one voice. Even some of the Anti-Mubarak protesters were from his hometown. The same thing happened in Libya and Algeria but in Nigeria, ethnic sentiment and religious madness always becloud our sense of reasoning to realise that poverty, insecurity and unemployment have no tribe or religion. I went to one newspaper stand, I saw south west, south east, south south, northern and middle belt unemployed graduates sharing pop corn. This is what poor masses share in common.
The same way these politicians will put aside ethnic and religion affiliation when they want to loot and share our national cake.
SO PLS LET US SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE AGAINST MISRULE AND CORRUPTION.
I am a Yoruba man, Obasanjo ruled for eight years, South West did not benefit anything from his government. I think I would be stupid to be supporting him because he is a Yoruba man. If it is an Ibo man that will bring security, jobs , power and eradicate corruption, I will continue to be voting for him even if my relattive contest against him.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Funkymallam(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
I dont knw why we are fighting ourselves here. Only one or two comments have really made sense here. Is it that we cant read or wot. No wonder d massive failure in jamb, Smh.
Constitutionally! Dat wot d guy said, GEJ was not the one that said it, its his right just like any other Nigeria to contest, B4 u jump @ me, am not a GEJ appologist.
But he has promised not to contest, till then, if he goes back on his word, we have d right in our votes to send him back to Yenagoa.
Talking of 4 mnths or 15 mnths, let remember, he was not really in charge for dat 1 yr, truth be told.
As for Buhari, we cant say if he wud v been beta, cus, he is not wearing dat shoe now, until den, we cant compare,
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2011
Kolababa:

These GEJ fans are not objective in their contributions. When Egyptians wanted to send Mubarak away, they put religion and sentiments aside and they spoke with one voice. Even some of the Anti-Mubarak protesters were from his hometown. The same thing happened in Libya and Algeria but in Nigeria, ethnic sentiment and religious madness always becloud our sense of reasoning to realise that poverty, insecurity and unemployment have no tribe or religion. I went to one newspaper stand, I saw south west, south east, south south, northern and middle belt unemployed graduates sharing pop corn. This is what poor masses share in common.
The same way these politicians will put aside ethnic and religion affiliation when they want to loot and share our national cake.
SO PLS LET US SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE AGAINST MISRULE AND CORRUPTION.
I am a Yoruba man, Obasanjo ruled for eight years, South West did not benefit anything from his government. I think I would be silly to  be supporting him because he is a Yoruba man. If it is an Ibo man that will bring security, jobs , power and eradicate corruption, I will continue to be voting for him even if my relattive contest against him.

On the contrary it is the anti-Gej people that are ethnically bias. On how can someone who won a landslide in many Zones in the country, and has just assembled a crack team of technocrat asking us to give him a further 9 months suddenly beome a failure. Something is wrong with this picture.

Indeed it is obvious that most of this GEJ opponents are mainly from a section of SWners who mostly supported either Buhari (because of the Bakare) or Ribadu but failed turn up to vote in the last election, when it was obvious they were losing. Now they are back in their game trying to discredit the GEJ. We can never support this attempt to bring GEJ down. Because it is ethnically motivated! I tend to believe Sanusi at time when he said:

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention. When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

On the contrary it is the anti-Gej people that are ethnically bias. On how can someone who won a landslide in many Zones in the country, and has just assembled a crack team of technocrat asking us to give him a further 9 months suddenly beome a failure. Something is wrong with this picture.

Indeed it is obvious that most of this[b] GEJ opponents are mainly from a section of SWners who mostly supported either Buhari (because of the Bakare) or Ribadu but failed turn up to vote in the last election, when it was obvious they were losing. Now they are back in their game trying to discredit the GEJ[/b]. We can never support this attempt to bring GEJ down. Because it is ethnically motivated! I tend to believe Sanusi at time when he said:

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

who is this ideeiot

GEJ opponent are Nigerians. singling out southwest because you are ethnically biased EZEUCHE

is agbaworo a south westerner etc

u are dumb

bloody tribalist
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2011
pointB / ezeuche

is sahara reporters a yoruba newspaper or ijaw

how dumb can you be at times
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

who is this ideeiot

GEJ opponent are Nigerians. singling out southwest because you are ethnically biased EZEUCHE

is agbaworo a south westerner etc

u are dumb

bloody tribalist

Are you done sacrificing the blood of your fellow Nigerians to your god allah and his goon commander mohammed?  grin grin grin
Blood thirty Kanuri jihadist and boko haramist
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

Are you done sacrificing the blood of your fellow Nigerians to your god allah and his goon commander mohammed?  grin grin grin
Blood thirty Kanuri jihadist and boko haramist

mumu this is not about religion u [size=14pt]BIGOT[/size]

this is about GEJ and You have successfully polarise this to a south west thing instead of a Nigerian issue. By saying anti-GEJ are south-westerners and bring out sanusi write up In GEJ thread

mumu maybe you should tell us if SR owner is yoruba or not

or Agbaworo is yoruba

rymes

ibime

etc are all south westerners . you bigoted ideeiot
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

mumu this is not about religion u [size=14pt]BIGOT[/size]

this is about GEJ and You have successfully polarise this to a south west thing instead of a Nigerian issue. By saying anti-GEJ are south-westerners and bring out sanusi write up In GEJ thread

mumu maybe you should tell us if SR owner is yoruba or not

or Agbaworo is yoruba

rymes

ibime

etc are all south westerners . you bigoted ideeiot

It's just that when I see you online. I am particularly interested in knowing why Kanuri people, just like their late brother Abacha, enjoy butchering people like they are doing in Maiduguri (Kanuriland). It must either be in your Kanuri DNA or perhaps in your blood.

So you can call me bigot all you want, but that will not explain the fact that Kanuri men and perhaps women are the Boko Haramist. They are either doing it to gorge themselves with blood or perhaps to satisfy the cravings of some god. Since you are half and cold blooded Kanuri man, any chance you will explain before we continue with the topic at hand?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

It's just that when I see you online. I am particularly interested in knowing why Kanuri people, just like their late brother Abacha, enjoy butchering people like they are doing in Maiduguri (Kanuriland). It must either be in your Kanuri DNA or perhaps in your blood.

So you can call me bigot all you want, but that will not explain the fact that Kanuri men and perhaps women are the Boko Haramist. They are either doing it to gorge themselves with blood or perhaps to satisfy the cravings of some god. Since you are half and cold blooded Kanuri man, any chance you will explain before we continue with the topic at hand?

you are an extreme ideeiot bigoted animal that sees nothing other than ethnic groups and religion

is this the way ur parents brought u up ?

just to hate anything that is not aba, ebonyi, anambra, enugu and imo

you are sick and need deliverance

mumu
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

you are an extreme ideeiot bigoted animal that sees nothing other than ethnic groups and religion

is this the way your parents brought u up ?

just to hate anything that is not aba, ebonyi, anambra, enugu and imo

you are sick and need deliverance

mumu

Is that you answer to the reason Boko Haramist of Kanuri origins are blowing up the country? And you try to pass yourself off as intelligent?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

Is that you answer to the reason Boko Haramist of Kanuri origins are blowing up the country? And you try to pass yourself off as intelligent?

rubbish tribalitic bigoted mo.fos
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^It is so funny and so lame when you see the anti-GEJ guys here claiming they are speaking for Nigeria. The same way they claimed they were speaking for Nigeria before the election and prophesied Buhari would win it. You are speaking for yourselves not Nigeria. You claim others are being tribal when your core motivation is tribalism. The only reason Buhari and the north and Tinubu dont accept GEJ is tribalism nothing more. The fact that there was an attempt to have a consensus president is the only proof you need. If Tinubu and Buhari say they are not tribal, then they are barefaced liars. They are as tribal as it gets. Funny enough, the most non tribal Nigerian out there is OBJ. And then Ekweme. They are the only ones that has alliances that span the country. Tell me who are Tinubu's pals and partners in the SS or SE or Mid Belt or NC, NW, NE. Funny that all the candidates that the ACN featured in several parts of the country apart from SW were disgruntled former PDP members. Including Ngige. He really doesnt have true alliances across the country because he is tribal. Buhari didnt even dim it fit to campaign in the SS and SE and still expected them to vote for him. Such impunity and disdain for a whole geo political section of the country. Such disrespect and still he says he should have won those zones. Off course I didnt expect anything less from a "born to rule mentality" fulani jihadist. You GEJ haters are really laughable sometimes, you sound like comedians
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2011
edicolove:

^^^It is so funny and so lame when you see the anti-GEJ guys here claiming they are speaking for Nigeria. The same way they claimed they were speaking for Nigeria before the election and prophesied Buhari would win it. You are speaking for yourselves not Nigeria. You claim others are being tribal when your core motivation is tribalism. The only reason Buhari and the north and Tinubu dont accept GEJ is tribalism nothing more. The fact that there was an attempt to have a consensus president is the only proof you need. If Tinubu and Buhari say they are not tribal, then they are barefaced liars. They are as tribal as it gets. Funny enough, the most non tribal Nigerian out there is OBJ. And then Ekweme. They are the only ones that has alliances that span the country. Tell me who are Tinubu's pals and partners in the SS or SE or Mid Belt or NC, NW, NE. Funny that all the candidates that the ACN featured in several parts of the country apart from SW were disgruntled former PDP members. Including Ngige. He really doesnt have through alliances across the country because he is tribal. Buhari didnt even dim it fit to campaign in the SS and SE and still expected them to vote for him. Such impunity and disdain for a whole geo political section of the country. Such disrespect and still he says he should have won those zones. You GEJ haters are really laughable sometimes, you sound like comedians

in your right sense really do you thing GEJ WOULD HAVE WON WITH SS AND SE votes

no think of it

if the some Northern states and SW states did not vote for GEJ, do u think he would have won. this is another tribal crap that has blinded ur people

OK now please tell me the states GEJ WON apart from SS and SE

Lagos, ogun, ondo, oyo, kwara, abuja, ekiti, benue, etc

and 40% of all northern states so what tribalism are you talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s $16.5bn Trapped N U.S., Switzerland, Dubai, Others / APC Reconciliation: Badaru, Lalong Brief Osinbajo / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.