Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San (8155 Views)

Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics / Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

Supporting him indeed by bombing abuja, UN, etc, and terrorizing innocent citizens of other zones and tribes. Why dont you keep those 'support' in your closet or bomb yourselves. Only and aboki will consider terrorism and suicide bombing support! Shame!

so you are relating Boko haram with northerners ? are you angry ?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
I thought his MEND brothers were the first to support him with bombs
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2011
Anyone watching the STV/NTA GEJ interview. The man is a genius. I have never seen a president who knows so much details. Im very impressed
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by JamesDoe: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
Thread successfully derailed.

Sorry, what was the topic again!

Why do Nairalanders insist on playing to the lowest common denominator?

GEJ,IBB,OBJ etc have set their tribalism aside to rob the nation blind, but the followers fight in the gutter.

The north, south, east and west have millions of people better than the above assholes, and we need to shunt them aside ASAP!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Gbawe: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
edicolove:

Anyone watching the STV/NTA GEJ interview. The man is a genius. I have never seen a president who knows so much details. Im very impressed

Stop spamming every thread saying the same thing. You are fast taking over from Beaf as GEJ's main sycophant. In case you have not noticed, no one is really interested in anything GEJ has to say. Insincerity and double talk have come to typify GEJ while things are abjectly bleak for Nigeria .

JamesDoe:

Thread successfully derailed.

Sorry, what was the topic again!

Why do Nairalanders insist on playing to the lowest common denominator?

GEJ,IBB,OBJ etc have set their tribalism aside to rob the nation blind, but the followers fight in the gutter.

The north, south, east and west have millions of people better than the above assholes, and we need to shunt them aside ASAP!

Thank you !!!!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by MP007(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
He will run and win again.Mark my words. WE are in the year 2011 and already we are focusing on the next election.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
Gbawe:

Stop spamming every thread saying the same thing. You are fast taking over from Beaf as GEJ's main sycophant. In case you have not noticed, no one is really interested in anything GEJ has to say. Insincerity and double talk have come to typify GEJ while things are abjectly bleak for Nigeria .

Thank you !!!!

e dey pain you? or you scared it will expose the likes of you? abi no freedom of speech again? Buhari/boko aram apologists
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by nateevs(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2011
edicolove:

Watching GEJ on STV and NTA and wondering how anyone can compare this great guy with the mumu Buhari. He is so articulate and knows every inch of what he is saying. Hope NTA and STV will repeat this program and let these haters here watch and be ashamed

Do you even understand what being articulate means? If you sincerely think GEJ is that articulate, you do not deserve the luxury of a user account on this forum.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Gbawe: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
edicolove:

e dey pain you? or you scared it will expose the likes of you? abi no freedom of speech again? Buhari/boko aram apologists

like Nateevs conclude, you simply don't know what "articulate" is. Fawning over this vague performance tells a lot about you personally i.e your standards, your targets and what you find impressive . Alas , such is life . Hence the reason some aspire to drive a Skoda while others consider an Aston Martin DB7 'de rigueur' .What you state about GEJ's performance ("genuis" et al) is simply cringeworthy . I am embarrassed for you. Honestly.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by deadie(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
uhm, when is the Jonathan 2 million man match in Abuja coming up? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Beaf: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2011
What an interesting thread! and to think I dismissed it as some straightforward thing that wouldn't draw attention. . . But then, the vultures came out to play!
What a sorry bunch of frustrated losers! cry cry cry cry

Abeg, blow me di [size=21pt]Fresh Air!!![/size] cool
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by reindeer: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2011
What's that stink?
Oh! Its Jonathan and his sycophants. . .shouting fresh poo!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by bodejohn(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
, untill we all know the clear difference between what is good for our tribes and what is good for our nation, we will continue to move in circles. The nigeria of our dreams will only emerge when both the pro and anti oppressive forces come together to demand good governance from our leaders.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2011
Na small small the campaign for another term dey begin so oo!!! I will not be surprised if, come 2014, we get the announcement he is running for re-election. This is Nigeria! grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

so you are relating Boko haram with northerners ? are you angry ?

No please Ode-Harem, the bombs are by the Southerners, especially SS and SE, with tactical support by the SW. Mumu!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by francisj(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Na small small the campaign for another term dey begin so oo!!! I will not be surprised if, come 2014, we get the announcement he is running for re-election. This is Nigeria! grin grin grin grin
and what is wrong with that?
deadie:

uhm, when is the Jonathan 2 million man match in Abuja coming up? cheesy cheesy cheesy
dont worry, the timetable will be out by mid 2013
nateevs:

Do you even understand what being articulate means? If you sincerely think GEJ is that articulate, you do not deserve the luxury of a user account on this forum.
perhap,ban him for saying the true,wait until your, became president and we will ur practical demostrati on of articulation
MP007:

He will run and win again.Mark my words. WE are in the year 2011 and already we are focusing on the next election.
GBAM !!!!
when the time comes ,let see the ba-g-gers,and mu-her-fuckers that will STOP him
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Fornorth(m): 1:13am On Sep 13, 2011
francisj:

and what is wrong with that?dont worry, the timetable will be out by mid 2013perhap,ban him for saying the true,wait until your, became president and we will your practical demostrati on of articulationGBAM !!!!
when the time comes ,let see the ba-g-gers,and mu-her-fuckers that will STOP him
take it easy let 2015 come then you will see the REAL MOUTHER FUCKER that will stop him,i pray you will live to see them. Fool
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by francisj(m): 1:26am On Sep 13, 2011
Fornorth:

take it easy let 2015 come then you will see the REAL MOUTHER FUCKER that will stop him,i pray you will live to see them. Fool
I will not call you names cos you neither the problem of this country nor the solution !!!!
called me anything you feel like but, ,, ,,
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by mitofag: 2:43am On Sep 13, 2011
Ibos have been played yet again by one of their own, Azikiwe Jona[b]daft[/b] Odechukwu retardeen
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Obiagu1(m): 2:47am On Sep 13, 2011
If GEJ gives me 24/7 power supply, God will punish anyone that says I shouldn't vote for him in 2015.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by foufou: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2011
The kite-flying has started! The same way it will start if the single tenure of 6 years sails through! Nigeria has clownish SANS in abundance SAN my foot!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by KnowAll(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2011
[size=16pt]If Jonathan wants to be there for the next 40 years he is welcome. The only problem with him is he is a timid man. He has forgotten he is the C-in-C of the armed forces. Does he know what it means to be head of the entire military in the country; it simply means he has a bigger gun than everyone else, with that established get the military busy, a bored, inactive military plans coup. An engaged military would be focused on the Job, there are states in Nigeria that needs to be 100% militarized, divided into military formations so as to be able to nip any social malice in the bud.

Plateau and Borno State should forget Civilian Government for the foreseeable future, these Governors needs to be sacked without any further delay.

We must not forget the President of Cameroon is from Yaounde in Southern Cameroon and he has ruled that country for 32 years. The composition of Cameroons ethnic nationalities is just like ours, but in Cameroon the vociferous and dissenting voices OF THE North and the SW English Cameroon has being silenced. [/size]
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by badesco(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2011
It is better to quit when the ovation is loud. May be that's why he is proposing a single 5year term so that he can be the first beneficiary,  God help him.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Abdogood(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2011
this one of gej games. 2nd term no coming to the day broad light. Just lyk wen he was acting presido. Guy! Dnt push ur luck 2 far becuz u may not lyk d end result. Am watching out 4 d guy.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by peleson: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2011
ALL THESE HATERS THINK THEY CAN GIVE BIRTH THE SAME DAY THEY GET PREGNANT, LOL.THINK THEY CAN FINISH A HOUSE THE SAME DAY THEY START CONSTRUCTION ALSO THINK THAT GOVERNMENT IS NOT WORKING, ALSO THINK THAT GEJ IS DETONATING ALL THE BOMBS AND CAUSING INSECURITY  LOL

IF GEJ SO DESIRES TO RUN AGAIN?WHO CAN STOP HIM?THOSE THAT VOTED4HIM B4 WILL STILL VOTE HIM AGAIN .HOLD UR VARIOUS STATE GOVERNORS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR WOES ,
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by Pukkah: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
peleson:

ALL THESE HATERS THINK THEY CAN GIVE BIRTH THE SAME DAY THEY GET PREGNANT, LOL.THINK THEY CAN FINISH A HOUSE THE SAME DAY THEY START CONSTRUCTION ALSO THINK THAT GOVERNMENT IS NOT WORKING,

Yeah, you are right.  But won't you see signs of pregnancy in your first scenario and movement to site, or at least designs and working drawings, in your second scenario?

peleson:

ALSO THINK THAT GEJ IS DETONATING ALL THE BOMBS AND CAUSING INSECURITY  LOL

He may not be the one throwing bombs but he is in charge of securing the lives and properties of Nigerians. He swore an oath to do this.  He voluntarily made himself available and campaigned (promised) to do it.  He is the one that should put a stop to the throwing of bombs by his actions and policies.  Simple.

peleson:

IF GEJ SO DESIRES  TO RUN AGAIN?WHO CAN STOP HIM?THOSE THAT VOTED4HIM B4 WILL STILL VOTE HIM AGAIN .

In as much as Mr Jonathan, just like every qualifying Nigerian, is free to run, you cannot be sure or prove that those who voted him the last time will vote for him again.  This is a fallacy. The total figures he got is a 'flow' and not a 'stock'.  It can change based on so many factors.  Or can't an elected President lose an election in which he is running as an incumbent?

peleson:

HOLD your VARIOUS  STATE GOVERNORS  RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR WOES ,

I readily admit that state governors have a key role to play in the development of the country.  But I'm surprised to read that they (alone) should be held responsible for Nigeria's woes.  If he (Jonathan) won't or shouldn't be responsible for anything, why then did he stand for election? So, for what exactly should Mr Jonathan be held responsible? What did he promise to do when he was canvassing for votes? Remember that the Constitution is clear about the roles of the President and State Governors.

peleson:

ALL THESE HATERS THINK THEY CAN GIVE BIRTH THE SAME DAY THEY GET PREGNANT, LOL.

From all of the above, who are the real 'haters' of GEJ?  Those who deceive him by doctoring the facts and goading him on, or those who want him to succeed by calling a spade a spade? Which of these two groups would you surround yourself with if you were the President? Who are the haters?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by VoodooDoll(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
Well GEJ is carrying an 18 month pregnancy. The pregnancy he and Yar'Adua received over four years ago, no one has seen the baby.

So, GEJ, please contest in 2015, if Nigerians like they can "re-select" you. And then we see where we get to with PDP,
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by peleson: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Pukkah.My point is that most people look at it one sided.Perhaps,if we understand that the various state governors share these responsibilities, the better for everyone.Also, every citizen of this country has the responsibility to be responsible.Furthermore, the nigerian people fail to understand that the era of commands and decrees are gone.What a leader should encourage is discussion and dialogue.In the case of Bomb blast and terrorism, tell me what you think GEJ is yet to do that he has not done? Empty the barracks on every street ?Look, talking tough without acting tough is mere.We should understand that in this regard, People have vowed to cause cat atrophy and they are maintaining it, all we need is intelligent unit that will crack down this organize entity causing turmoil in the north just to distract this government with evidence or do you want to arrest base on speculations? ,
Effective Gov plans 1st. there is time to plan,end time to execute.like i said,YOU DO NOT GET PREGNANT AND GIVE BIRTH SAME DAY.ANYWAYS, PREGNANT WOMEN ARE ALWAYS BEING ENCOURAGE .THE PRESIDENT DESERVES OUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT.

OBJ won his 2nd tenure
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by NUAIT: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
Advocating a culture of debate, superior reason and civility in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1066526/advocating-culture-debate-superior-reason
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by ubandire(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Why have we derailed?why would we allow a purely constitutional issue turn into heated and bad blood arguments?if u say President GEJ is not qualified to contest come 2015,consult the constitution and if u find it too hard understanding,u know where to head for further interpretation.For now all he has to do is focus on his wonderful transformation agenda and avoid this kind of distraction,2015 will surely take care of itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

S H O C K E R Governor T A Orji Has Sacked Half Of His Cabinet Member / Resident Doctors Suspend Proposed Strike / Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.