Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele (33286 Views)

2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi / Magodo Crisis: If Not For Immunity, Sanwo-Olu Should Have Been Arrested – Lawyer / 2020: There’ll Be Crisis In Nigeria, A New Country Will Emerge — Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by atdscentofwater: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2023
hmmmm, why.
they should emulate Goodluck
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Felabrity: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2023
May the best man win
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by sketcherJ(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2023
Akoibiixa:
Neither of them will lose
looool two of em can’t win too
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Ezeama400: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2023
sketcherJ:
so as a realist, who do you think would win bro?

The polls are very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Mrshocker(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2023
North must let power come to south!!
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2023
You don’t need to be a pastor or alfa to know this
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by AtikuOkowa: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Atiku Abubakar will be elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on February 25th 2023
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
lolz . these people with their table talk prophecies.
what sort of trouble or problems will occur? none. It is the will of the people that must be respected, if Nigerians unanimously give atiku the mandate NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, and HEAVENS won't FALL. NIGERIA HAS PASSED THAT STAGE THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL BE OFFERING THEMSELVES AS SACRIFICIAL ILEYA GOATS FOR SOME DUBIOUS SICK POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Illegal1(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
melonsgroup:
I Told my mom to buy me a dog She said, she can't train two animals. I don't understand,who is the second animal
hahahahahaha....
bros u no well ooh aswr...see the way u jst make me bust laff inside keke....
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by sketcherJ(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

The polls are very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Who do you think would win bro? Lol don’t beat about the bush, give me a realistic answer. Or are you afraid? Lol
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by winterfell007(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
I'll be very honest here. Tinubu is more likely to emerge the winner sadly. I like the fact Obi gave it a shot and attempted it. I would have liked him to emerge winner to prove a point to those politicians. But this wicked politicians has weaponized poverty so effectively that the masses will still vote for the very same people that put them in this horrible situation.
Nigerians aren't the smartest people as we were lead to believe. It's sad but true

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by adekolaelect(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu is out of the race ...

He lost the day Atiku and Kwakwaso came on board ..
For Tinubu to win without SE&SS like Buhari, he has to win 80% of entire northern Nigeria which is highly impossible today due to the emergence of Atiku and Kwakwaso.. And SE and SS are red zones for Tinubu...

Tinubu is hoping on northern APC, begging their governors up and down without acknowledging the fact that the same factor that will make Atiku to loose SE and SS will equally make Tinubu to loose northern APC states

WHEN WE TELL YOU THAT TINUBU WILL LOOSE, WE WILL EQUALLY GIVE YOU BREAKDOWN HOW HE'S GOING TO LOOSE. WE ARE REALISTS, WE DON'T BELIEVE IN FANTASIES

This is what Tinubu supporters wont tell you.. They so much love swimming in the ocean of delusion to keep going..
Calm down Mr Calculator. Why only based your failed theories when we have 3 candidates . Are the other 2 becoming the president at the same time?
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by PeterObi4LP: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
I want to state it categorically that Peter Obi is Nigerian choice. Atiku is better but Obi is the Best.

I rather die than vote Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by israelmao(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
There shall be no crisis as the Lord lives because the Lord has rejected Saul,Nigeria's David is Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by AtikuOkowa: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Mrshocker:
North must let power come to south!!

if the let it,there will be no understanding

So power remains with North
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by gigabyte13: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Political prophet...
No single prophecy for the common man
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Anybody wey lost, may he go court Abeg
Make person rest
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by MMWandali: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2023
"There will be no coup, but the point is if Obi loses this election, there will be a crisis; if Tinubu loses this election, there will be a crisis.”

That means either way there'll be crisis because either one of them or both of them will lose

For one to win, the other must lose

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by onatisi(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2023
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN,THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL DIE ARE THOSE WHO COLLECT 10,000 NAIRA TO LAY DOWN THEIR LIVES FOR POLITICIANS, NIGERIA WILL STAND AND REMAIN ONE BEFORE AND AFTER THE ELECTION

SALLYBERRY01:
You don’t need to be a pastor or alfa to know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Okhuadams(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Fearyourcreator: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu is out of the race ... His defeat is inevitable and there is absolutely nothing he can do

For Tinubu to win without SE&SS like Buhari, he has to win 80% of entire northern Nigeria which is highly impossible today due to the emergence of Atiku and Kwakwaso.. And SE and SS are red zones for Tinubu...

Tinubu is hoping on northern APC, begging their governors up and down without acknowledging the fact that the same factor that will make Atiku to loose SE and SS will equally make Tinubu to loose northern APC states

WHEN WE TELL YOU THAT TINUBU WILL LOOSE, WE WILL EQUALLY GIVE YOU BREAKDOWN HOW HE'S GOING TO LOOSE. WE ARE REALISTS, WE DON'T BELIEVE IN FANTASIES

This is what Tinubu supporters wont tell you.. They so much love swimming in the ocean of delusion to keep going..
Self deceit is incurable...
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Slippy: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Who will win na that's what we want to know 😂
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by AtikuOkowa: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I want to state it categorically that Peter Obi is Nigerian choice. Atiku is better but Obi is the Best.

I rather die than vote Tinubu.

Atiku is second choice to all the candidates supporters

So Victory,means peace and happiness

MARK MY WORDS

Atiku will win,and all Nigerians will say Ok,better than this or that
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by sketcherJ(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2023
MMWandali:
"There will be no coup, but the point is if Obi loses this election, there will be a crisis; if Tinubu loses this election, there will be a crisis.”

That means either way there'll be crisis because either one of them or both of them will lose

For one to win, the other must lose
Abi 😁😁😁 nice analysis man. I’d say the prophet is just speculating. When is there a time in Nigeria that there isn’t any form of crises?
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by twilliamx(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2023
This man should shut up already with all this prophetic lotto
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by easiest(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2023
Confused self claimed man of God, are you saying both tinubu and obi have to win to avert the foreseen crisis?
How can two people win election meant for one person. Kukuma tell us you are saying your own thought but not what God said to you
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Rajidnoble(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2023
So he's indirectly saying there will be crises , certainly two candidates can't emerge as winners.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Okhuadams(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu is out of the race ... His defeat is inevitable and there is absolutely nothing he can do

for ur mind u don win
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by sketcherJ(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Atiku is second choice to all the candidates supporters

So Victory,means peace and happiness

MARK MY WORDS

Atiku will win,and all Nigerians will say Ok,better than this or that

If you say Atiku is the second choice, don’t forget on that day that people can only vote for one candidate. It’s not like Jamb form where you can pick second and third choice. So to be a second choice in an election is tantamount to losing it.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by shimolv: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Okhuadams(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2023
press9jatv:
there won’t be crisis joor cos’ Peter Obi and Tinubu will lost woefully in February 25th presidential poll. As it stands Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Atiku Abubakar wins the election
in your room. Ati-ku won congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) / Is It Time To Change The IGP? / Bagudu Gives Fish To Aisha Buhari As Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.