Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele (33305 Views)

2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi / Magodo Crisis: If Not For Immunity, Sanwo-Olu Should Have Been Arrested – Lawyer / 2020: There’ll Be Crisis In Nigeria, A New Country Will Emerge — Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by KosiGee(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2023
felzokugo:

Uwakwe...even u as an ibo man can b this useless without brothely love. After u go complain say hausas dey united pass u. Abi na scam name u use set up dis account? U re a mess to ur generation n children(if u have any).
Its ur kind dat re backstabbers. Tufiakwa gi! Ozu nwuruanwu!

Stop being bitter, offensive and rude. Not everyone will support your candidate. I support and hope that Obi will win at least to shut doubters up but you should be civil, matured and be aware that not everyone will share your opinion.

This is the problem we have in the south east and Nigeria as a whole. If I don’t believe that Buhari was cloned or from Sudan, people will call me names and call me saboteur.

Jiri ya nwayoo nwanne, egbe bele, Ugo bele…nke si Ibe ya ebena….you know what will happen to its wings. Don’t you?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by gabolak(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2023
princeade86:
I would have been in Canada by then.

I tapped from this your prayer and claim it too for myself and my family with faith.

So shall it be in Jesus Christ's mighty name.

I already bookmark this for reference in the future.

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by papamodico: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2023
We need prayers in this country
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Tribal: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2023
KosiGee:

Stop being bitter, offensive and rude. Not everyone will support your candidate. I support and hope that Obi will win at least to shut doubters up but you should be civil, matured and be aware that not everyone will share your opinion.

This is the problem we have in the south east and Nigeria as a whole. If I don’t believe that Buhari was cloned or from Sudan, people will call me names and call me saboteur.

Jiri ya nwayoo nwanne, egbe bele, Ugo bele…nke si Ibe ya ebena….you know what will happen to its wings. Don’t you?
My beloved brother, you are one of the few that has Sincere Courage to Speak bitter Truth to erring majority. No lily-livered Person would ever talk like you do, I sincerely Salute you and I Pray that your shall Fulfill your Glorious Destiny.

I have Igbo Blood in me too, my Mom is Igbo. But the Truth that every wise and Sincere Igbo knows is that this Government can NEVER handover to Obi. Even Obi himself knows this, that is why he makes his Campaign fully Igbotic in nature just to enjoy the frenzy of moment. Question is, why should we serve as Spoiler for Southern Presidency?! Tinubu was definitely in best Position to Win this Presidency till my Igbos brothers Started massive Unprecedented Defamation of his Person. What we Igbos can not have for now, why being so Wicked to have been so bitterly Spoiling the Chance of a fellow Southerner to have it?! Myopic hatred for Yorubas is what has been directed towards Tinubu, now many that would have voted him before the Mockeries and Defamatory Online Campaigns against him are now rendered undecided which would get Flani Atiku more votes and your Know the 8 Years of Wickedness and Enslavement which that means for Southern Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Topmaike007(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2023
SHINJA:
Better for atiku to win than the Muslim-muslim ticket... Godforbid..
Atiku that can't stand and castigate what happened to Deborah in Sokoto school...Una wey dey support Atiku are ment
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by mradjoy(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2023
princeade86:

Coman buy your flight tickets to Canada from me
Check my signature for details

Thanks
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by press9jatv: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
felzokugo:

Uwakwe...even u as an ibo man can b this useless without brothely love. After u go complain say hausas dey united pass u. Abi na scam name u use set up dis account? U re a mess to ur generation n children(if u have any).
Its ur kind dat re backstabbers. Tufiakwa gi! Ozu nwuruanwu!
Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii. February 25th presidential poll is the date
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Fancy4e: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2023
press9jatv:
there won’t be crisis joor cos’ Peter Obi and Tinubu will lost woefully in February 25th presidential poll. As it stands Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Atiku Abubakar wins the election
grow up my friend….we can’t keep suffering under same pple that brought pains to us.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Father4all: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Yahoo yahoo prophet
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Masterclass32: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
This 'prophet' updates his guesswork as events unfold.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Otunbakayce: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Segunbabba:
Atiku is a very wicked man, he does not want any man from the South to become the President, he is a tribal bigot that everybody should avoid.

Atiku made a very wicked statement in the North that should cause trouble in Nigeria, but people ignored him. Atiku told Northerners that a Yoruba man don't need to be president, an Igbo Man don't need to be president, that it is an Hausa man that needs to be president.

Nigeria is not a muslim country.

Buhari cannot hand over power to his fellow Fulani man after 8 Years in office, it calls for disintegration of Nigeria.

Atiku stole Igbo Presidential ticket, Igbos should start avoiding Atiku. Atiku is an enemy of progress. Atiku is number one Igbo enemy. Atiku has no respect for the South.

Any Yoruba or Igbo that is planning to vote for Atiku against Southern candidates will never know peace.

It is The Turn Of The South To Produce The President Of Nigeria.
So you want us to vote for tinubu?
We will never vote for tinubu. Our votes is for Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by SHINJA: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Topmaike007:
Atiku that can't stand and castigate what happened to Deborah in Sokoto school...Una wey dey support Atiku are ment

Make we come support tinubu wey carry bokoharam man as him VP abi..
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by dannex4adx(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/15/2023-therell-be-crisis-if-peter-obi-tinubu-lose-primate-ayodele/

This man no dey always see better things, na vawulence he dey always see.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by livinbygrace: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu is out of the race with that demonic Muslim Muslim ticket ... His defeat is inevitable and there is absolutely nothing he can do

He lost the day Atiku and Kwakwaso came on board ..
For Tinubu to win without SE&SS like Buhari, he has to win 80% of entire northern Nigeria which is highly impossible today due to the emergence of Atiku and Kwakwaso.. And SE and SS are red zones for Tinubu...

Tinubu is hoping on northern APC, begging their governors up and down without acknowledging the fact that the same factor that will make Atiku to loose SE and SS will equally make Tinubu to loose northern APC states

WHEN WE TELL YOU THAT TINUBU WILL LOOSE, WE WILL EQUALLY GIVE YOU BREAKDOWN HOW HE'S GOING TO LOOSE. WE ARE REALISTS, WE DON'T BELIEVE IN FANTASIES

This is what Tinubu supporters wont tell you.. They so much love swimming in the ocean of delusion to keep going..

You guys should keep quiet and stop spewing nonsense all because you have access to computer.As at now Obi can only win 11 states.
APC has 21 remove Ebonyi,IMO,Cross River,minus another two northern states,they will still have 16 states remaining.
Mind you,Wike is secretly working for APC(they can get 25% in Rivers),So do the math.This is just a hint.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by VicHots(f): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
press9jatv:
APC with their Muslim-Muslim ticket will never see the light of the day. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii
Has Tinubu ever been on ballot paper before?(Presidency)! He knows the way and God will help him.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by bizzibodi(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bury that thought Ayodele,there will be no crises if Tinubu loses.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
onatisi:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN,THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL DIE ARE THOSE WHO COLLECT 10,000 NAIRA TO LAY DOWN THEIR LIVES FOR POLITICIANS, NIGERIA WILL STAND AND REMAIN ONE BEFORE AND AFTER THE ELECTION

Something will happen, whether we like or not this election is going tribal I don’t need to say much on the that.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by seglabsy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
princeade86:
ore mu emina dani
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Smooyis(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Many of you who can not see beyond your nose are insulting the man of God instead of asking God for His mercies
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by onatisi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

Something will happen, whether we like or not this election is going tribal I don’t need to say much on the that.
Since the day Nigeria got her independence,people have always died during election days , even June 12 that was free and fair people died . Even if Nigerians vote at home ,those who will die on that day will die . Nigeria is by far bigger than any single individual, group or party. Definitely there will be few pockets of protests here and there ,but apart from that nothing will happen. If you can remember how tense the atmosphere was during gej vs Buhari in 2015 ,then you will realise that even now is even better.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Ayomivic(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by smokinloud(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu is out of the race with that demonic Muslim Muslim ticket ... His defeat is inevitable and there is absolutely nothing he can do

For Tinubu to win without SE&SS like Buhari, he has to win 80% of entire northern Nigeria which is highly impossible today due to the emergence of Atiku and Kwakwaso.. And SE and SS are red zones for Tinubu...

Tinubu is hoping on northern APC, begging their governors up and down without acknowledging the fact that the same factor that will make Atiku to loose SE and SS will equally make Tinubu to loose northern APC states

WHEN WE TELL YOU THAT TINUBU WILL LOOSE, WE WILL EQUALLY GIVE YOU BREAKDOWN HOW HE'S GOING TO LOOSE. WE ARE REALISTS, WE DON'T BELIEVE IN FANTASIES

This is what Tinubu supporters wont tell you.. They so much love swimming in the ocean of delusion to keep going..
You be mumu, if anyone gets 50% of the entire Northern vote then he's covered the entire Southern votes.
If Tinubu tries to get 50% of Northern votes and 60% of Southwestern votes then he has won. Plus he'd get 25 % of 2/3 states.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Ayomivic(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
SHINJA:
Better for atiku to win than the Muslim-muslim ticket... Godforbid..

We know they do not want to give it to Tinubu or Peter Obi. What they want is another Hausa man or Fulani man like Atiku.

They want to deprive us out right as they did to Awo and Abiola.

They are planning interim government to put their favourite Candidate.

If Atiku declears as winner . It will accelerate the division some people had been calling for.

If Tinubu or Peter wins the election they have a lot to do for this country. And if they do not do it non of their family would ever contest for a post in Nigeria
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by akslink: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/15/2023-therell-be-crisis-if-peter-obi-tinubu-lose-primate-ayodele/
instead of southern to come together to face the oppression and common opposition, they always calls themselves names for supporting candidates from same south because certain tribe want them to be the next president, as Una no get sense Fulanis will teach una how to get sense when Fulani wins elections again

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by brutal1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by id4sho(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

A very sincere and straight forward analysis.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
onatisi:

Since the day Nigeria got her independence,people have always died during election days , even June 12 that was free and fair people died . Even if Nigerians vote at home ,those who will die on that day will die . Nigeria is by far bigger than any single individual, group or party. Definitely there will be few pockets of protests here and there ,but apart from that nothing will happen. If you can remember how tense the atmosphere was during gej vs Buhari in 2015 ,then you will realise that even now is even better.

This time will be different honestly, Igbo has their preferred candidate, The Emiliokan is also the Yoruba candidate and some people in the cabal still want Atiku as their preferred candidate, Gej vs buhari in 2015 was a different case, All tribes wanted Gej out there was corporation, but this election is just division
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by onatisi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

This time will be different honestly, Igbo has their preferred candidate, The Emiliokan is also the Yoruba candidate and some people in the cabal still want Atiku as their preferred candidate, Gej vs buhari in 2015 was a different case, All tribes wanted Gej out there was corporation, but this election is just division
Bros , the bolded is where you are getting it all wrong . TINUBU IS NOT YORUBAS CANDIDATE ,INFACT THE GREATEST ENEMIES IF HIS AMBITION ARE YORUBAS . NO YORUBA MAN WILL FIGHT IR DIE FOR TINUBU
Do not rely on paid APC online posters ,who are portraying Tinubu as Yoruba candidate ,just go to the street of any Yoruba town or city ,ask and feel the pulse of the people you will see how indifferent most and majority of YORUBAS are to Tinubu presidential ambition INFACT 90% OF YORUBA CHRISTIANS ,STUDENT AND YOUTH ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND AND CAMPAIGNING FOR PETER OBI
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
onatisi:

This time will be different honestly, Igbo has their preferred candidate, The Emiliokan is also the Yoruba candidate and some people in the cabal still want Atiku as their preferred candidate, Gej vs buhari in 2015 was a different case, All tribes wanted Gej out there was corporation, but this election is
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by basybasy: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

I only pity those crying for Obi. If Tinubu loses, Atiku is d next, because Obi is not in the calculation and agenda. Open your eyes and allow Atiku wins, he will sell all your generations to himself and cronies in d name of privatization. They only focus to bring Tinubu down, they forget that the real disaster is Atiku. We believe that cries await Tinubu's enemies
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by Coolgent(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Any Christian who vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket is either gullible or stupid
Re: 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:58am On Feb 16, 2023
onatisi:

Bros , the bolded is where you are getting it all wrong . TINUBU IS NOT YORUBAS CANDIDATE ,INFACT THE GREATEST ENEMIES IF HIS AMBITION ARE YORUBAS . NO YORUBA MAN WILL FIGHT IR DIE FOR TINUBU
Do not rely on paid APC online posters ,who are portraying Tinubu as Yoruba candidate ,just go to the street of any Yoruba town or city ,ask and feel the pulse of the people you will see how indifferent most and majority of YORUBAS are to Tinubu presidential ambition INFACT 90% OF YORUBA CHRISTIANS

,STUDENT AND YOUTH ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND AND CAMPAIGNING FOR PETER OBI

Aside posters online, I’m not a fan of a believing online polls or anything online,but here on the street of Lagos, the Yoruba petty traders, Artisians and transporters are solidly behind Asiwaju only because he his a youruba man, secondly your analysis that 90% seems to be high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umana, APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Celebrating With Supporters / Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Ododo, Diri, Uzodinma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.