Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) (25845 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Ventura1: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2023
Petty just like that of yoruba's actor and actresses, if we could criticize Olaiya Igwe, and others who claimed Tinubu did something similar, same should go to Tee Mac.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by VenomJuice: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2023
Baba u did something you will never regret..#TeamObi

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Masterclass32: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2023
PO is exceptional. The right man for the job.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by VenomJuice: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2023
sammytovic:
Obi can't win presidency
You are a foolish fool.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
sammytovic:
Obi can't win presidency

Remember your vote is one out of 93 million votes embarassed
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by lereinter(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Welcome onboard tee Mac.

I noticed that most of the yourbas supporting Tinubu are Muslims and heavily tribalistic. Go to Facebook or Twitter and check out any yourba name defending APC, it's always a Muslim name and their defence is majorly to attack Igbos.

Remove trabalism and Tinubu wouldn't have any single supporter in his almighty South West.

This I have seen.

Most of the people supporting obi are ibos and non Muslim

That's what obi and tinubu candidature has reduced the presidency into a tribal and religious game
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Raxxye(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2023
That's wisdom, patriotism and love for Nigeria!
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by thugthang(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Solsix:
May our labour not be in vain Lord!

Amin ya Allah

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by chijiokecosmos: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2023
sammytovic:
Obi can't win presidency
You are really urchin. Obi is gonna win the South, get 25% votes in all the states in the south and more than 25% in Abuja, Benue, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kwara,Niger and Kano.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Alexxyz: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2023
There is no need for an election, presidency should be handed over to Mr peter Obi for him to start work immediately. This country has suffered enough.
Ekemini11:
Here's what Tinubu in-law, Sir Tee Mac has to say about his support for Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJHymn02zQ
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Greatkenny2: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
lereinter:

That's what obi and tinubu candidature has reduced the presidency into a tribal and religious game
Well igbos and non Muslims are the majority in Nigeria, sadly Yoruba moslems alone can’t make Tinubu win
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Segzy19: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Asked to step aside? How?
You guys should go and vote and let the one with most votes win.... Why asking people to step aside for your candidate? Yet we are in a democracy...

You guys are funny sha! Show me a sane country where that has ever happened... I'm waiting

SmartPolician:
In a sane society, other major candidates would be asked to step aside for Peter Obi.

Unfortunately, there's nothing sane about Nigeria. That's why we need Peter Obi to fix it.

Thank you, Sir Tee Mac.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Sannisege: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
taylor88:
If Tinubu was Igbo or Hausa will Yorubas support him even with all visible signs

People supporting Tinubu are only benefiting from him directly or indirectly

Oga no sane educated Nigerian who isn’t benefiting from Tinubu is supporting him

Bcuz I don’t know how an adult will bath on election morning rub cream wear clothes go join the queue under a heavy sun only to Vote for a thief

All these Tinubu supporters imagine Tinubu wins & theirs a World leaders summit where all the world presidents will be present

And e each Nigeria turn to make a statement

How would you feel if Tinubu is about to mount the podium, I mean where no Gbajamiala or Oshiomoe will hold & support him to climb

Where there’s no Sanwo Olu to whisper to him what to say

Oga APC supporter what will Tinubu say before the world?

If you answer me I’ll support him
Fvck off. Igbo will never support Yoruba even if Jesus Christ na Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by JJuanMiguel: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Welcome onboard tee Mac.

I noticed that most of the yourbas supporting Tinubu are Muslims and heavily tribalistic. Go to Facebook or Twitter and check out any yourba name defending APC, it's always a Muslim name and their defence is majorly to attack Igbos.

Remove trabalism and Tinubu wouldn't have any single supporter in his almighty South West.

This I have seen.
Forget about tribalism, Obi records as politicians are questionable.

It was same way Nigerians are feeling about Buhari now that Anamabra people felt about Obi as a governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Detola5000: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2023

Bass boombox home rechargeable speaker 🔊🔇🔇🔊

80watts

14,400mah

RGB light 🚨🚨

Pay on delivery via 🚚🚚 courier service

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Tribal: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
sammytovic:
Obi can't win presidency
My beloved brother, you are one of the few that has Sincere Courage to Speak bitter Truth to erring majority. No lily-livered Person would ever talk like you do, I sincerely Salute you and I Pray that your shall Fulfill your Glorious Destiny.

I have Igbo Blood in me too, my Mom is Igbo. But the Truth that every wise and Sincere Igbo knows is that this Government can NEVER handover to Obi. Even Obi himself knows this, that is why he makes his Campaign fully Igbotic in nature just to enjoy the frenzy of moment. Question is, why should we serve as Spoiler for Southern Presidency?! Tinubu was definitely in best Position to Win this Presidency till my Igbos brothers Started massive Unprecedented Defamation of his Person. What we Igbos can not have for now, why being so Wicked to have been so bitterly Spoiling the Chance of a fellow Southerner to have it?! Myopic hatred for Yorubas is what has been directed towards Tinubu, now many that would have voted him before the Mockeries and Defamatory Online Campaigns against him are now rendered undecided which would get Flani Atiku more votes and your Know the 8 Years of Wickedness and Enslavement which that means for Southern Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
wahala... Tee mac is a patriot.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Victor468: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Welcome onboard tee Mac.

This I have seen.

This is not true. You people lay emphasis on tribe, why not let's address ourselves as Nigerians?
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Jflex07(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Funflipper:
Having one shoe and two suits is not enough to successfully govern a complex society like Nigeria. His stance on the CBN chaotic naira swap implementation clearly shows his poor sense of judgement
urrchins now blame peter obi who is powerless and didn't make the Naira redesign.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Jflex07(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
sammytovic:
Obi can't win presidency
Exactly what an urchin would say.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
taylor88:
If Tinubu was Igbo or Hausa will Yorubas support him even with all visible signs

Oga no sane educated Nigerian who isn’t benefiting from Tinubu is supporting him

Bcuz I don’t know how an adult will bath on election morning rub cream wear clothes go join the queue under a heavy sun only to Vote for a thief

All these Tinubu supporters imagine Tinubu wins & theirs a World leaders summit where all the world presidents will be present

And e each Nigeria turn to make a statement

How would you feel if Tinubu is about to mount the podium, I mean where no Gbajamiala or Oshiomoe will hold & support him to climb

You are not been truthful to yourself. Obi is not different from the 3 and infact he is the worst.

Put Obi and Tinibu side by side and judge by their achievement. You will see that Tinubu apart from being a better manager is also a sound administrator.

Tinubu was denied federal allocation by Obasanjo but still excel. Only a deluded fool will think otherwise.

Lastly you might say Tinubu loves to appreciate his loyalist. That is a very good attribute of an excellent leader.

Obi is worst. All those supporting him are just blind and failed individuals who are just pissed with the achievement of Tinubu. Obi has no foresight nor any intelligence just a lucky opportunist.

He even showed how daft he is by supporting Emefiele with his horrendous policy. Many countries have redesigned their old notes and are still spending it. Emefiele will end behind bars. You can write this down
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by hush15: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Funflipper:
Having one shoe and two suits is not enough to successfully govern a complex society like Nigeria. His stance on the CBN chaotic naira swap implementation clearly shows his poor sense of judgement

The message is not about suits and shoes, it’s about honesty, integrity, truths. What says, you can stand by it. You can take it to the bank. You can trust his word, if he says he will do it, you ca n be rest assured he will.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by putin2: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bat is a disgrace to Nigeria the world is watching. Escobar of Africa .
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by hush15: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ddworld:

You are not been truthful to yourself. Obi is not different from the 3 and infact he is the worst.

Put Obi and Tinibu side by side and judge by their achievement. You will see that Tinubu apart from being a better manager is also a sound administrator.

Tinubu was denied federal allocation by Obasanjo but still excel. Only a deluded fool will think otherwise.

Lastly you might say Tinubu loves to appreciate his loyalist. That is a very good attribute of an excellent leader.

Obi is worst. All those supporting him are just blind and failed individuals who are just pissed with the achievement of Tinubu. Obi has no foresight nor any intelligence just a lucky opportunist.

He even showed how daft he is by supporting Emefiele with his horrendous policy. Many countries have redesigned their old notes and are still spending it. Emefiele will end behind bars. You can write this down

What achievement has tinubu made that doesn’t have to do with extortion, deception, corruption or even ordinary lies….!
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by nairamaniac: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
taylor88:

And e reach Nigeria turn to make a statement

[b]Oga APC supporter what will Tinubu say before the world?

If you answer me I’ll support him [/b]
Lookatue, u still dnt know Tinibu.

He would reassign those questions to Sanwo Olu, Gbajamiala and Oshimole via Phonecalls under the spirit of TEAMSHIP grin

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by nairamaniac: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
jaxxy:
wahala... Tee mac is a patriot.

And he is Tinubu's inlaw oooo

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by hush15: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
lereinter:

I am Yoruba and my vote is for Obi/Datti
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Lindseyrd: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
taylor88:

Anybody but Obi is fine for me.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by moyosore32: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
taylor88:

Pple have really tuned out to b really dumb for comparing Asiwaju to pitobi in terms of competency
D amount of pple who will vote pitobi instead of Asiwaju in the coming election will determine ow many of us are actually sane in this country
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
hush15:

What achievement has tinubu made that doesn’t have to do with extortion, deception, corruption or even ordinary lies….!

Then you obviously don't know who Tinubu is. It will be childish to use the Pandora's findings to keep castigating Obi. This is what people are doing, using rumors to castigate Tinubu. Yes, he is a normal greedy and corrupt Nigerian politician (which obviously all of them are) but singling Obi out as the only saint is too bad. Obi is a thief like all Nigerian politician.

Tinubu is not my candidate but obviously the election is between the trio and in total honesty, Tinubu is the best candidate for the job

Forget sentiment or hearsay and just do the calculations yourself. Obi is not a saint and will never be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by moyosore32: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Funflipper:

Aswear pitobi is clueless, d way his clueless supporters hype always amaze me, he should stick to doing business which is something I think he’s pretty good at

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oba Akiolu, Obasa, At Eid Prayer In Lagos / Lagos Cancels Monthly Environmental Sanitation Officially / Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.