Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) (25816 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by shegra58: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Welcome onboard tee Mac.

I noticed that most of the yourbas supporting Tinubu are Muslims and heavily tribalistic. Go to Facebook or Twitter and check out any yourba name defending APC, it's always a Muslim name and their defence is majorly to attack Igbos.

Remove trabalism and Tinubu wouldn't have any single supporter in his almighty South West.

This I have seen.
if this is all you have seen then you are blind
You can't compare Tinubu popularity in the south west with any other aspirant at least we all see what your mega rally in Lagos look like. Are you telling me that all the LP leaders who collapsed their structure to support APC in South West are all Muslim? Yoruba know how to do their things and play their game, wait until 25th when the results are coming out then you will know the real meaning of "YORUBA" kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Peter Obi is a clean man.... Take him anywhere, you won't get anything to pin him down with.

I could remember someone's story years back... like 10yrs. They were hosted by Govt of Anambra state for a banquet. Peter Obi stood by the buffet table, handing out plates and spoons till every guest was served. He is NOT A PRETENDER.....HIS HUMILITY DID NOT START TODAY. HE MEANT WELL FOR THIS NATION.

IT'S FOR YOU AND I......

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by shimolv: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by shantti(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Funflipper:
Having one shoe and two suits is not enough to successfully govern a complex society like Nigeria. His stance on the CBN chaotic naira swap implementation clearly shows his poor sense of judgement

But having brown teeth, being incoherent and pooing on the body is enough criteria to govern Nigeria. Right?
I can see ur rich sense of government

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by AndrewTate(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
taylor88:
[b]If Tinubu was Igbo or Hausa will Yorubas support him even with all visible signs

People supporting Tinubu are only benefiting from him directly or indirectly

Oga no sane educated Nigerian who isn’t benefiting from Tinubu is supporting him

Bcuz I don’t know how an adult will bath on election morning rub cream wear clothes go join the queue under a heavy sun only to Vote for a thief

All these Tinubu supporters imagine Tinubu wins & theirs a World leaders summit where all the world presidents will be present

And e reach Nigeria turn to make a statement

How would you feel if Tinubu is about to mount the podium, I mean where no Gbajamiala or Oshiomoe will hold & support him to climb

Where there’s no Sanwo Olu to whisper to him what to say

Oga APC supporter what will Tinubu say before the world?

If you answer me I’ll support him

YORUBAS STOP COMPARING TINUBU OF 1999 TO TINUBU OF 2023

TINUBU OF NOW HAS DEMENTIA MEMORY LOSS & AND IMPAIRED SPEECH PROBLEMS

[/b]
They will run away from this comment like a plague

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Ijaya123: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
slivertongue:
Obi is our choice for President. He will make NIGERIA great again.

Just as he made Anambra state great, right?
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
I have notice that all the miscreants supporting Tinubu are Yoro Muslim. No sensible and sane Omoluabi will vote Tinubu because he's Yoruba. Tinubu of 1999 is not Tinubu of 2023. Yorubas don't allow few Yoro Muslim have their way.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by AndrewTate(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
shegra58:
if this is all you have seen then you are blind
You can't compare Tinubu popularity in the south west with any other aspirant at least we all see what your mega rally in Lagos look like. Are you telling me that all the LP leaders who collapsed their structure to support APC in South West are all Muslim? Yoruba know how to do their things and play their game, wait until 25th when the results are coming out then you will know the real meaning of "YORUBA" kiss
SPEAKING OF BEING TRIBALISTIC…
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by hush15: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ddworld:

Then you obviously don't know who Tinubu is. It will be childish to use the Pandora's findings to keep castigating Obi. This is what people are doing, using rumors to castigate Tinubu. Yes, he is a normal greedy and corrupt Nigerian politician (which obviously all of them are) but singling Obi out as the only saint is too bad. Obi is a thief like all Nigerian politician.

Tinubu is not my candidate but obviously the election is between the trio and in total honesty, Tinubu is the best candidate for the job

Forget sentiment or hearsay and just do the calculations yourself. Obi is not a saint and will never be

Tinubu is not your candidate but you think he is the best, just dey play…

I never said Obi is perfect. Nobody is but Obi is more trustworthy than Tinubu by a million light years. He has more integrity than the whole APC combined. So I will rather believe him and therefore vote for him
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Chidibe212(f): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sannisege:
Fvck off. Igbo will never support Yoruba even if Jesus Christ na Yoruba.

If Osibanjo was the flag bearer of APC and you ask me to choose between Peter Obi and Osibanjo, I and most IGBOS including Christians will vote Osibanjo. Why because we have seen how Osibanjo have moved Nigeria forward in the Absence of Buhari.

But as it is now...to choose between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu, Obi is the best. You have nothing bad proven and tried against the man compared to the two candidates mentioned above.

I am from awka, Anambra state

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by shegra58: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
AndrewTate:
SPEAKING OF BEING TRIBALISTIC…
no tribe is more tribalistic than Igbo
They all want young person to be president but they can't support Sowore who is more younger wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
hush15:

Tinubu is not your candidate but you think he is the best, just dey play…

I never said Obi is perfect. Nobody is but Obi is more trustworthy than Tinubu by a million light years. He has more integrity than the whole APC combined. So I will rather believe him and therefore vote for him

Tinubu remains a preferred choice out of Atiku, Obi and Tinubu.

Let me tell you again. Obi is the WORST out of the 3. Check their antecedent as past governors (between Obi and Tinubu)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by goodmike7: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Welcome onboard tee Mac.

I noticed that most of the yourbas supporting Tinubu are Muslims and heavily tribalistic. Go to Facebook or Twitter and check out any yourba name defending APC, it's always a Muslim name and their defence is majorly to attack Igbos.

Remove trabalism and Tinubu wouldn't have any single supporter in his almighty South West.

This I have seen.

The vast majority of obi suppoters and cyber bulies are what?

fulani?

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by lereinter(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
hush15:

I am Yoruba and my vote is for Obi/Datti

I said "most"

And most likely you are a Christian

The person you vote for is your own cup of tea, that doesn't remove the tribal and religious horseback obi's aspiration is riding on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by franktolk(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Welcome onboard tee Mac.

This I have seen.

I have also noticed that 99.5% of Igbos are supporting Peter Obi.

But amongst the Yorubas, you'll discover that the statistics is very different. The choice of presidential candidates varies a lot , you'll see some yorubas supporting Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar, Omoyele Sowore , Bola Tinubu to name a few .Yorubas and the yorubaoid group have always been cosmopolitan in nature and welcoming to other nationalities.

So looking at it objectively, which of the 2 tribes is tribalistic?

I know for sure that if Obi hadn't been one of the presidential candidates, the vast majority of Igbos will pitch their tents with Atiku .

So please spare me that statement that yorubas are tribalistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by searchlight: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Funflipper:
Having one shoe and two suits is not enough to successfully govern a complex society like Nigeria. His stance on the CBN chaotic naira swap implementation clearly shows his poor sense of judgement
Before the CBN whatever were you supporting him? APC CBN saga is not enough to write him off unless you are an urchin
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by goodmike7: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Chidibe212:

If Osibanjo was the flag bearer of APC and you ask me to choose between Peter Obi and Osibanjo, I and most IGBOS including Christians will vote Osibanjo.
Keep fooling and deceiving yourelf..we all know Igbos are the most tribalistic in africa..stop the loies.

Why because we have seen how Osibanjo have moved Nigeria forward in the Absence of Buhari.

But as it is now...to choose between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu, Obi is the best.
How can obi be the best with no antecedence? no visible accomplishments..a man who diverted state funds to brewery he owns and deposited it in a bank he also practically owns?? thats a conflict of interest and in sane societies he would be in jail..he cant be trusted and he lies too much. unlike Tinubu and atiku with visible accomplishments.

With all the money obi claimed to save, he could not build an ordinary airport in 8 years.

You have nothing bad proven and tried against the man compared to the two candidates mentioned above.

I am from awka, Anambra state

Thanks
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by hush15: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ddworld:

Tinubu remains a preferred choice out of Atiku, Obi and Tinubu.

Let me tell you again. Obi is the WORST out of the 3. Check their antecedent as past governors (between Obi and Tinubu)

Ha ha ha… laughing out loud. We are checking but in the meantime, na Obi sure pass. grin cheesy
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by goodmike7: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
franktolk:

I have also noticed that 99.5% of Igbos are supporting Peter Obi.

But amongst the Yorubas, you'll discover that the statistics is very different. The choice of presidential candidates varies a lot , you'll see some yorubas supporting Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar, Omoyele Sowore , Bola Tinubu to name a few .Yorubas and the yorubaoid group have always been cosmopolitan in nature and welcoming to other nationalities.

So looking at it objectively, which of the 2 tribes is tribalistic?

I know for sure that if Obi hadn't been one of the presidential candidates, the vast majority of Igbos will pitch their tents with Atiku .

So please spare me that statement that yorubas are tribalistic.

Comrade again anyone who is yoruba or from the SS and you are supporting Obi is a fool..an avergae igbo person will never leave theor own to drum support for another candidate as those gullible people are doing right now..check those who are always ready to rai insult on anyone who has contrary views..they are doing it on tribalistic ground and their desperation is just too much.

My consoclation is obi will and an Igbo man can never be president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by goodmike7: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
hush15:

Ha ha ha… laughing out loud. We are checking but in the meantime, na Obi sure pass. grin cheesy

Sure pass to you an your gullible supporters but in reality obi will be distant 4th..if obi wins 4 states in total he try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by goodmike7: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
lereinter:

I said "most"

And most likely you are a Christian

The person you vote for is your own cup of tea, that doesn't remove the tribal and religious horseback obi's aspiration is riding on

Obi is maximising the tribal and religious card..it will surely backfire.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by goodmike7: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
taylor88:
If Tinubu was Igbo or Hausa will Yorubas support him even with all visible signs

Oga no sane educated Nigerian who isn’t benefiting from Tinubu is supporting him

Bcuz I don’t know how an adult will bath on election morning rub cream wear clothes go join the queue under a heavy sun only to Vote for a thief

All these Tinubu supporters imagine Tinubu wins & theirs a World leaders summit where all the world presidents will be present

How would you feel if Tinubu is about to mount the podium, I mean where no Gbajamiala or Oshiomoe will hold & support him to climb

The Tinubu of of 1999 ain’t same Tinubu of 2023 who has dementia major memory loss Parkinson’s disease urinary disease physically unfit impaired speech problems

let me guess you are a zombidient yes?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by froshdhayveed(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Funflipper:
Lolz... It shows your poor sense of reasoning... He asked Nigerians to bear with CBN and also urge d CBN to make d policy people friendly that the policy is to nigerians advantage...
Now lets talk..
The CBN chaotic naira swap implementation that u said is a major drive towards the betterment of a new working Nigeria... The idea is to stop the hoarding of cash and to foster cashless policy which will reduce kidnaping and banditry. The naira should be relatively scare which is one of the qualities of a good money.. We need to grow.. We cant jxt keep repeating same steps .. The world is leaving us behind..lets go digital.. 4get about d people in d village dey will survive they are not daft..there will be measures to which they will also spend ...POS has gone viral for transactions.. They will cope its jxt a matter of time...lets jxt fight it once and for all... The only problem i have is d govt didnt sensitize d people b4 embarking on it... I dont really blame d govt too much coz some slowpoke like u will kick against it..
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Patriotsleague: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Who is tmac grin
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by BlaqT: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
I'm from Osun state but Obi is the perfect one for the seat,BAT today is not BAT of 1999,yes he's a great man and knows politic but he needs to go and rest
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by saintrow1: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
taylor88:
If Tinubu was Igbo or Hausa will Yorubas support him even with all visible signs

The Tinubu of of 1999 ain’t same Tinubu of 2023 who has dementia major memory loss Parkinson’s disease urinary disease physically unfit impaired speech problems

Cry from A to Z, we will still vote for Tinubu.
Tinubu can never be an IBO man, ibos don't have the capacity and intelligence to produce a leader like tinubu. Check the history of Nigeria and mention any IBO man that as made any impact in iboland not to even talk of the entire country.
Let me tell you for a fact as a Yoruba person, Yoruba people will never support any IBO man even if Nigeria continues as a country for the next 3000 years. Yoruba parents/elders who saw awolowo era did the same and the gospel will continue forever. You people can't do anything right, you people are naturally evil and bloody ingrates. You can't expect Yoruba people to support you when you lack respect, when you think you can just insult anyone, when you live in other peoples region and plan to destroy and take what belongs to them.
You people are your own enemies and you can never find peace as a tribe. After tinubu's 8 years, power will go back to the north then after north's 8 years, power will come back to Yoruba people. All you can do is make noise and cry, nothing will happen. Your only hope and way out is Biafra. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by saintrow1: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
BlaqT:
I'm from Osun state but Obi is the perfect one for the seat,BAT today is not BAT of 1999,yes he's a great man and knows politic but he needs to go and rest

Pls upload anyone of your documents to prove to us that you are born in osun state.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by hush15: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
goodmike7:

Sure pass to you an your gullible supporters but in reality obi will be distant 4th..if obi wins 4 states in total he try.

I didn’t insult you but here you are insulting. Neway, e no far again. Let’s see who will be distant 4th.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by true2god: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sannisege:
Fvck off. Igbo will never support Yoruba even if Jesus Christ na Yoruba.
Igbos gave Obasanjo 99% of their vote in 1999 and 2003. Never knew Obasanjo is a Fulani man.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by alfsalami: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
So , his own reason for choosing a candidate is funeral. ! Omasheooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by EverGrand: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
I remember when Kanu Nwankwo spoke about BAT supporting him during his health challenge or so, the response from the usual haters was that the act wasn't enough for him to become president.

So we should dash someone the presidency because he helped with burial ceremony and has one shoe and 2 suits? You people have taken over your principal's lying nature.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Bovis(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ekemini11:
Here's what Tinubu in-law, Sir Tee Mac has to say about his support for Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJHymn02zQ

😂 Who is this lunatic albino with a fake accent just like the fake messiah PO. Birds of the same feather…… I no fit laugh oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum / Buhari Has Created 12 Million Jobs In Agric Sector Alone - Lai Mohammed / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.