Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) (25856 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Funflipper: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
VULCAN:
The hatred you have for Igbo people as evidenced in your past posts will keep you tied down in one spot.

Pls continue. Soon, like a man in quicksand, you will be gone and forgotten

And you think you will be around forever right? smh.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by CSTRR: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lindseyrd:

Anybody but Obi is fine for me.
Ofcourse.

Like a full-blown bigoted illiterate who thinks election is football banter.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by saintrow1: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
BlaqT:

Go and continue licking yáñßh

Fake ass bastard, omo elede bloody imposter
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by knowhowk: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Owo massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Lekki tollgate massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Multiple Benue massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Southern Kaduna massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu

ASUU strike- no protest from Apc and tinubu
CBN deadline - massive protest from APC because their thieving governors are stuck with illicit cash

If you are educated and still you didn't notice this then your education is a waste

OR

APC made a monetary policy

- APC started complaining about it APC’s policy

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC

- APC went to court to stop APC’s policy

- APC politician is the CBN governor

- APC is the ruling party

- APC is the opposition party

- APC justices at Supreme Court tried to stop APC

- APC refused to obey APC’s court order.

- APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission.

- APC wants to rescue APC from APC.

- APC is currently on trial against APC.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by Believeintruth: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
lereinter:

Most of the people supporting obi are ibos and non Muslim

That's what obi and tinubu candidature has reduced the presidency into a tribal and religious game

Did you just look at the junk you wrote. The person that is even making this election about tribal and religious bias is Tinubu from this choice of running mate and the nature of his supporters. Haaaa fear God with your lies.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by goodmike7: 2:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Chidibe212:

You are wrong.... that's why Igbos don't fear anybody be it rich or poor ...we will look you in the eyes and tell you things the way they are without mincing words. We are not tribalistic and if we are you will not see us in all the parts and region of Nigeria unlike others.

And here you are still saying Igbos can never be the President. Check the difference between these entire narrations, we have never mentioned Yorubas can never be the President, we only mentioned Tinubu on grounds that he is sick with dementia and speech impaired. If you say Peter Obi can not be president then it's better than tagging it Igbos. So I will advice you quit using "Igbos can never be president" and say Obi can never be president. However, our votes as Nigerians will determine that at the polls

PETER OBI CAN AND WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by kcbaba007: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Welcome onboard tee Mac.

I noticed that most of the yourbas supporting Tinubu are Muslims and heavily tribalistic. Go to Facebook or Twitter and check out any yourba name defending APC, it's always a Muslim name and their defence is majorly to attack Igbos.

Remove trabalism and Tinubu wouldn't have any single supporter in his almighty South West.

This I have seen.

It's not just Yoruba Muslims o! Even some so called Yoruba Christians are against Obi, and it comes purely from their hate for Igbos
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2023
Believeintruth:

Did you just look at the junk you wrote. The person that is even making this election about tribal and religious bias is Tinubu from this choice of running mate and the nature of his supporters. Haaaa fear God with your lies.

Are you not living in nigeria

Are you not browsing the internet

Did you not read my comment well
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by narite: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tribal:

My beloved brother, you are one of the few that has Sincere Courage to Speak bitter Truth to erring majority. No lily-livered Person would ever talk like you do, I sincerely Salute you and I Pray that your shall Fulfill your Glorious Destiny.

I have Igbo Blood in me too, my Mom is Igbo. But the Truth that every wise and Sincere Igbo knows is that this Government can NEVER handover to Obi. Even Obi himself knows this, that is why he makes his Campaign fully Igbotic in nature just to enjoy the frenzy of moment. Question is, why should we serve as Spoiler for Southern Presidency?! Tinubu was definitely in best Position to Win this Presidency till my Igbos brothers Started massive Unprecedented Defamation of his Person. What we Igbos can not have for now, why being so Wicked to have been so bitterly Spoiling the Chance of a fellow Southerner to have it?! Myopic hatred for Yorubas is what has been directed towards Tinubu, now many that would have voted him before the Mockeries and Defamatory Online Campaigns against him are now rendered undecided which would get Flani Atiku more votes and your Know the 8 Years of Wickedness and Enslavement which that means for Southern Nigerians.

Cashless policy, an igbo running for presidency ( the media screaming his name everywhere; making it seems a big deal as if it something heavenly glorious).

The whole thing is just a strategy.....For those who can see through the whole noise, those who can stand afar and look at things clearly. They will realize a plan as been in motion long before Nigerians even start thinking of election, a plan to install someone who as the Fulanis interest at heart, someone who is more capable of aligning with their agenda.

Tinubu ( a Demi god) is a threat to their agenda. This whole movement, an Igbo running like it the first time, cashless policy are just to stop him. Obi is a puppet. Atiku the one to be installed.
Re: Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) by spagettiluv: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Welcome onboard tee Mac.

I noticed that most of the yourbas supporting Tinubu are Muslims and heavily tribalistic. Go to Facebook or Twitter and check out any yourba name defending APC, it's always a Muslim name and their defence is majorly to attack Igbos.

Remove trabalism and Tinubu wouldn't have any single supporter in his almighty South West.

This I have seen.
hello false prophet,I need to remind you that tinubu wins heavily in ONDO and EKITI state,those two states have at least 80%-90% xtains.
He lost woefully in OSUN(Muslim 70%) state .

Do you need anyone to tell you Yorubas don’t vote base on religion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi Live / Difference Between SSA &SA / Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.