Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (46200 Views)

New Naira Notes: Protest In Ibadan (photos) / Prepare For ‘bring Back Our Old Notes’ Protest —group / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by owunabastard: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
haybhi1:
I witness this. Sango, Eleko, Yakuba and all places nearby to Kwarapoly are the chief areas of the protest here in Kwara. You can't help but wonder why not, I've been standing 1+ hours, no keke is accepting old note nor transfer. All these Hausa bikers don't even understand such language. Everything is at a pause and you expect people not to cry?

Old note is withdrawn from you, new notes are exempted from you. Bank apps and transfers activities are fluctuating. Tertiary hospital only collect cash and never transfers, so patients' chances of dying surge.

CBN says it's doing all these to prevent election manipulation, yet intentionally distressing the lives of the people you claim to want to protect. In fact, are all security entities responsible for the cause against election manipulation handicapped that it's now left for CBN, whose primary duty is to ensure guided pecuniary stability in the nation, to be the avant-garde?

Meanwhile, fuel is expensive and in dire scarcity. Yet, in all these, some lots, who are equally feeling the distress have a stance that there are no better measures, since they think it's going to favour their candidate that people are suffering, and such is a great case for the campaign. You can't help but imagine how dafter an enclosed lot can, like they are gunner for award of the most daft.

Such a hard time to be a Nigerian.

Anyway, shout out to every Nigerian out there, from the ones eking out a living to the ones who appears to be having it soft. We'll be fully fine someday.

I have vowed not to ever get tied in any bag with you useless cretins with archaic lot tagged obedients, sets of cretins who personify and glorify suffering, yet cry that anyone who speaks out is wailing.

Sets of people who lack the capacity to be unbias, responsible or intellectual. Everything is mudslinging and hypocrisy to their lot.

The personalized dolt even mentioned I voted APC, as though Jonathan's deeds did not warrant his ousting.

Try and go to hospitals and see people dying for just the sake of the effect of this policy.
Visit banks and see people in distress.
Visit markets and see perishable goods decaying.

May it continue to be that your people are not in these category. However, please I'm begging you to do all these. Just visit, please.
who are we to blame? Which party is in power?
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by GEEBITE: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Did all these happen in Jonathan's time before he was voted out. Please eschew tirade and vote out the incompetent goverment and all the enablers.
haybhi1:
I witness this. Sango, Eleko, Yakuba and all places nearby to Kwarapoly are the chief areas of the protest here in Kwara. You can't help but wonder why not, I've been standing 1+ hours, no keke is accepting old note nor transfer. All these Hausa bikers don't even understand such language. Everything is at a pause and you expect people not to cry?

Old note is withdrawn from you, new notes are exempted from you. Bank apps and transfers activities are fluctuating. Tertiary hospital only collect cash and never transfers, so patients' chances of dying surge.

CBN says it's doing all these to prevent election manipulation, yet intentionally distressing the lives of the people you claim to want to protect. In fact, are all security entities responsible for the cause against election manipulation handicapped that it's now left for CBN, whose primary duty is to ensure guided pecuniary stability in the nation, to be the avant-garde?

Meanwhile, fuel is expensive and in dire scarcity. Yet, in all these, some lots, who are equally feeling the distress have a stance that there are no better measures, since they think it's going to favour their candidate that people are suffering, and such is a great case for the campaign. You can't help but imagine how dafter an enclosed lot can, like they are gunner for award of the most daft.

Anyway, shout out to every Nigerian out there, from the ones eking out a living to the ones who appears to be having it soft. We'll be fully fine someday.

I have vowed not to ever get tied in any bag with you useless cretins with archaic lot tagged obedients, sets of cretins who personify and glorify suffering, yet cry that anyone who speaks out is wailing.

Sets of people who lack the capacity to be unbias, responsible or intellectual. Everything is mudslinging and hypocrisy to their lot.

The personalized dolt even mentioned I voted APC, as though Jonathan's deeds did not warrant his ousting.

Try and go to hospitals and see people dying for just the sake of the effect of this policy.

May it continue to be that your people are not in these category. However, please I'm begging you to do all these. Just visit, please.
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
They surely planned this interim Government and Emefiele is being used to achieve it.

The worse CBN Governor ever

Meanwhile Buhari won't act until everywhere is scattered angry

Buhari is a mumu man.
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Jack500: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
EdwardRandy:

Na your papa and mama be animals and amadioha will strike them dead.

The currency swap policy stands, go and die. Mugu

Your useless daddy and mummy thay fail go train you are monkey.

Tinubu will win, and of any of you monkey that do anyhow will be shot on sight. Group of swines. Pig
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by ambale(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
haybhi1:

If you didn't complain all these while and you were one of those shouting our darling daddy

He no go Betta for you and your generation

What's the difference between buhari then and now??
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na wa
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Luckysbab:

Who's influencing the whole initiative?

Or isn't it a wonder the finance minister will claim not to be aware of the initiation of the move?

Minister of Finance and CBN governor are both A-list members of the President's economy team and they meet regularly. She should complain to the president, not news stations.
I love your questions but several questions I want to ask you are these;
Q1. is there someone that was voted for to protect the interest of the people?
Q2. DOes that person have the power to either sack the CBN governor or stop the CBN governor from this rubbish he is doing?
if the answer to Q2 is YES, then answer the next question
Q3: If that person is not unconscious and in coma, Why did that person not stop the CBN governor or sack him?

Jonathan ran the country badly, not his economic team
Obasanjo reduced our debt, not Okonjo and co
The glory of 2nd Niger Bridge is ascribed to Buhari, not Fashola
lets extend this same energy to Buhari
President Buhari is in charge of the country, Not Emefiele.
President Buhari is putting Nigerians through hardship, emefiele is not the problem of Nigerians

There is a special adviser to the president on economy n financial matters in the villa, that fellow does not report to Emefiele
the president himself is neither blind nor deaf, he has made comments on this issue and he knows what is happening, he gets the briefing. His wife tweets and complains about it. His party members go to him to complain about it. What is stopping him
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by theforemost: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
FarahAideed:
Please .take your protest to the ballot box and vote APC out ..The Buhari govt has just commissioned a lot of anti riot vehicles so avoid wahalla

You have just voiced in the way Buhari wants you to. He wants you vote APC out
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by theforemost: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
meum:
It is APC policy to make life unbearable for the masses. There’s nothing another APC government can do differently.

APC government decides to redesign the Naira, if I supported it last year I would have been seen as a loyal APC member. If I had opposed it last year, I would have been an enemy of the state. Now those loyal party supporters are opposing their darling policy.

You are pro- Buhari. That's what he wants to achieve. He wants you vote out APC so atifku can win
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by theforemost: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Father4all:
Tinubu boys at work

Who are buhari's dogs.
Those who wants to vote online of Buhari by voting out APC

Those accusing Tinubu of every crime.

Those supporting anyone else it Tinubu.

Those shouting muslim-muslim ticket is not acceptable
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by theforemost: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
temielects:
Buy why are there no protests in other regions recently only the s/w s/s are we reasoning alike?

because they have been programmed that it's all against TINUBU. So they are happy to suffer. They will remain there till Tinubu wins the election them they'll still shout that Buhari deliberately did the naira redesign to favour Tinubu and gave him cash behind
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Luckysbab: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
crazygod:

A lot of approvals from regional bank heads will be needed though. But for a powerful politician like Tinubu, such approvals can be express

Of course
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Father4all: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
theforemost:

Who are buhari's dogs.
Those who wants to vote online of Buhari by voting out APC

Those accusing Tinubu of every crime.

Those supporting anyone else it Tinubu.

Those shouting muslim-muslim ticket is not acceptable
what is the difference between Buhari and Tinubu? Mu.mu
Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Luckysbab: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
tunapawizzy:

Minister of Finance and CBN governor are both A-list members of the President's economy team and they meet regularly. She should complain to the president, not news stations.
I love your questions but several questions I want to ask you are these;
Q1. is there someone that was voted for to protect the interest of the people?
Q2. DOes that person have the power to either sack the CBN governor or stop the CBN governor from this rubbish he is doing?
if the answer to Q2 is YES, then answer the next question
Q3: If that person is not unconscious and in coma, Why did that person not stop the CBN governor or sack him?

Jonathan ran the country badly, not his economic team
Obasanjo reduced our debt, not Okonjo and co
The glory of 2nd Niger Bridge is ascribed to Buhari, not Fashola
lets extend this same energy to Buhari
President Buhari is in charge of the country, Not Emefiele.
President Buhari is putting Nigerians through hardship, emefiele is not the problem of Nigerians

There is a special adviser to the president on economy n financial matters in the villa, that fellow does not report to Emefiele
the president himself is neither blind nor deaf, he has made comments on this issue and he knows what is happening, he gets the briefing. His wife tweets and complains about it. His party members go to him to complain about it. What is stopping him

Of course, the buck stops ultimately at the leader's table. You've made good points.

The slight difference here is that Emefiele is willingly owning up to the mess, with his full chest.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Urchins instigated protest!
Cos their master stored billions of old currency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos) / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.