Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa (44501 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by yusluvad(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Y'all kids on the first page just commenting rubbish about Tinubu. Am not is fans, but all I can deduce is that y'all lack common sense....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Siwisheswereesh: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
Self acclaimed king maker going to beg to be made a king. Tinubu is a joke.

Piiggiiddiooott amaka cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Heffalump(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu wan go beg
He's been begging Buhari to support him whole heartedly but Buhari has made up his mind that this election must be free and fair
Tinubu is now desperate as his ill gotten money can no longer help him win this election

I have been saying on this forum that Tinubu is a very BAD influence on our Democratic system. He's a threat to democracy. This kind of person can break rules and protocols to remain relevant at all cost. If you love yourself and generations yet unborn, resist Tinubu at all cost. He is worst than Buhari in all ramifications. Imagine someone amassing wealth that up to 20 generations cannot finish. Tinubu openly encouraged and emboldened touts and "Agberoism" in Lagos State. Nigeria cannot continue to be a jungle.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
oladele00:

Fish brain
Your stupidity won't let you know that BAT being an outstanding member of the APC is qualified to be there. Your mumu too much sir.

No wonder they say you don't need a brain to be an APC supporter!

So being an APC party member automatically qualifies him to attend FEC meetings.. grin? Omoh, your foolishness dey amaze me!

Like, it is the audacity with which you APC supporters confidently exhibit ignorance for me grin. When one thinks nothing can be surprising, you people somehow break limits. So being a party member automatically qualifies Bola Tinubu to attend FEC meetings? Tunde, your papa been suppose use your schools fees play baba Ijebu, cause your coconut head is empty.

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Malory: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Piiggiiddiooott amaka cheesy

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
seunlayi:
If I have just one prayer request to be granted by God today, my prayer request will be APC should not be returned to power at the federal level, enough of all these hardship and confusion.

Of all the good things you can ask from God? Don't you know that you need sound health to ever know who is in government? Obi won't and can't perform miracle and Atiku won't do any better than his fellow fulanical brother. Yes Tinubu too isn't God but the prayer should for God to let the best win and protect us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by kokoA(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:

Even if he does, it's certainly not up to the billions he has spent years stashing in his Bourdillon cave. Otherwise, why is he the only Presidential candidate lamenting? Don't the others need money for logistics?

And don't gimme that shitty line about how he cares for the ordinary masses, cause we both know that's a whitewashed lie!
Underestimate politicians at your own peril. We are talking about a man who has his "boys" as governors, senators, captains of industry, etc. Abeg, rest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by HydraFeeds(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
tctrills:
You are waiting for Buhari to tell you who to vote for. You are hopeless.
Oga this is a democracy. We employ our leaders.
Buhari has done his best for Tinubu already. He has endorsed him. But the only endorsement that counts would come from you and I with our PVC.
Buhari does not owe Tinubu anything more than that. Stop being hopeless and waiting for Buhari before you think.

Mumu na you fool pass ,so the policy of no old money and also scarcity of fuel won’t affect Tinubu’s chance ?

People that believe in Buhari organic endorsement won’t affect Tinubu’s chance ?

So in your wisdom ,you’re telling me that pastors and imams don’t have influence on the voters ? Then why’s Obi going to church to campaign? Why is he meeting with people like gani Adam’s that has some followers to discolor his ethnic bigotry ? Why is he meeting with gumi ?

I know it long ago that most people that are in the opposition are daft and that’s why they will bite the dust come feb 25th because they don’t know the game .
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by hedonido: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Let him continue wasting his time running from pillar to post.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Atlantis585: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Thiefnubbu should stop begging and deceiving himself.

Buhari will not in good conscience hand over the country to a known drug dealer and money launderer.

All he is doing is just show face for campaign venues, laugh at Thiefnubbu and go home.

Losing is guaranteed next week.

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by joefelin2345: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Redhot0007:
Advice To Igbos
Please do not participate in their protest wherever you are across Nigeria. Comply to whatever rule of CBN. Do not allow any protest in alaigbo. Remove yourself from anywhere there's protest. Be guided. Use your sense.
'First they came for Jews, I did not talk bc I was not a Jew; then they came for Communists, I did not talk bc I was not a Communist; they later came for Trade Unionists, I did not talk bc I wasn't a Unionist. When they came for me, there was no one to talk for me'
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by MomohMrMoore: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
All hail incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Athiefkus and Obituaries no reach. Obi should contest for Anambra market Chairman
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Andrelade: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Power just about to change hand .Jagaban , greatest nightmare of the Obidient Igbo movement.
I hail you sir .
I heard them listen to your speech in Imo and asking and laughing when you said "Jagabanism"
Them say Emeka come hear another blunder from him mouth oooo"
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The CBN governor and President Buhari should shift there grounds till after election

No room for vote buying . Let everybody go to the poll and test there popularity

the question is why did buhari all of a sudden realise that tinubu is a vote buyer?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by shinealight(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This election has exposed Tinubu as a featherweight politician who cannot win any election without buying votes

CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele is bigger and powerful than Bola Tinubu, it is crystal clear .

Bunkum!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by funshint(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Redhot0007:
Advice To Igbos
Please do not participate in their protest wherever you are across Nigeria. Comply to whatever rule of CBN. Do not allow any protest in alaigbo. Remove yourself from anywhere there's protest. Be guided. Use your sense.
Your own protest will commence after Tinubu is declared winner. Then we'll hear how incompetent Emefiele is 🤡 s

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by oneMalik: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
A Wise king maker you mean ?

You know the master na .

Malory:
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by dappydozzy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This election has exposed Tinubu as a featherweight politician who cannot win any election without buying votes

CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele is bigger and powerful than Bola Tinubu, it is crystal clear .

There are a lot of things you don't understand about power and position. A CBN governor is not somebody a government or a big wig politician can push around especially if you are principled and understand power, the only funny thing in this country is that we always view everything in this country with eye of poltics, Unilateral decisions are not made in the CBN, a CBN governor cant make a unilateral decision, there must be unanimous agreement by the Board. And it seems the CBN board are on the same page with the Governor. I think you should know better, the former CBN governor still comes to mind Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Detola5000: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2023

Bass boombox home rechargeable speaker 🔊🔇🔇🔊

80watts

14,400mah

RGB light 🚨🚨

Pay on delivery via 🚚🚚 courier service

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Dicoomoba: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/just-in-buhari-meets-tinubu-in-aso-rock-villa/

Tinubu is going to win with landslides , before 12pm on Sunday 26th , you people people will be saying huh , we know say Na Tinubu go enter 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Putinofrussia: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
As it stands now even the Seriki Fulani in Lagos can easily win Tinubu with a landslide in Lagos. Tinubu is highly overated.
And you are the only one crying from page one with all sorts of monickers.Ndo grin
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by marlow1962(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
Em mentally ill urchins dy come fr you
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Swaylore: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Who noticed what they did with the headline?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Starhearts: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Wailer
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Abujaexpress: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Hahahaha. Bad belle people just because Tinubu is not in your book grin Emiefele that cannot win any election bigger than a former governor and a former senator and a maker of several men including the sitting Vice President grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by tctrills: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=HydraFeeds post=120931283]

Mumu na you fool pass ,so the policy of no old money and also scarcity of fuel won’t affect Tinubu’s chance ?

Oh I am starting to enjoy you already.
The fuel scarcity began many months ago. Tinubu only complained few weeks to his election.
PDP won 2007 election despite serious fuel scarcity at the time
Let's face it, the main problem with Tinubu is the old Naira. So let's not pretend.

People that believe in Buhari organic endorsement won’t affect Tinubu’s chance ? Buhari has already given that to your boy, what more do you want from him.

So in your wisdom ,you’re telling me that pastors and imams don’t have influence on the voters ? Then why’s Obi going to church to campaign? Why is he meeting with people like gani Adam’s that has some followers to discolor his ethnic bigotry ? Why is he meeting with gumi ?
Anyone can be influenced by anyone. So that was never the point

I know it long ago that most people that are in the opposition are daft and that’s why they will bite the dust come feb 25th because they don’t know the game .

The only daft people are the 14 million that voted for the worst government of our time. A government that made us the poverty capital of the world. And the idiots thinking of keeping the same party in power are known as urchins for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Elibaba1: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I swearrrrr. I thought he was influential o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by winner37(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The reverse is the case , do you how many Nigerians are suffering because of this redesigned note of a thing ?
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Raf4: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
lansile:

Of all the good things you can ask from God? Don't you know that you need sound health to ever know who is in government? Obi won't and can't perform miracle and Atiku won't do any better than his fellow fulanical brother. Yes Tinubu too isn't God but the prayer should for God to let the best win and protect us all.

That's the effect of hatred mixed with desperation and garnished in hot bitterness.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by irumanle(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Redhot0007:
Advice To Igbos
Which alaigbo will protest? The 5% that has been reduced to 2.5% by UGM & IPOB, or the one that their economic viability has been eroded through sit at home? Tell us another joke please.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by winner37(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
When men proposed,God opposed. Their plans bto burn down this country to ashes will be invalid..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Presidential Tribunal: Real Reasons Atiku Wasn’t Declared Winner Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.