Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa (44502 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by BRaymond: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Point of correction. Tinubu does not live in the presidential villa that will warrant the president, Buhari, to meet him. Rather it is the other way around. Op take note.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Shemadex(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This election has exposed Tinubu as a featherweight politician who cannot win any election without buying votes

CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele is bigger and powerful than Bola Tinubu, it is crystal clear .
Mumu Igbo

Tinubu is More than una forefathers

If u don't kwn

Ur eyes ll soon clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Lmaoo.

Beggy beggy king maker

Kai, this one enter me gàn
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Sermwell(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Laple0541:
In less than one month, Buhari and Tinubu had met more than five times, yet some born to hate children of doom still thinks he is not supporting Tinubu.

After Feb. 25th, you will all understand who the real master is.

And for those of you that still doubts who the best candidate is, go to YouTube and listen to the interactive sections organized by NESG with Tinubu, Obi and Atiku as guests then decide on who deserves to be the next president.

No be by going to market to disrupt buying and selling, it's about intelligence. Give it to the master of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU
Oya stop crying! Buhari is supporting Tinubu! Are you happy now? grin
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buhari call to advice him that tinubu should call his boiz to order in Lagos because enemies of 2923 election will be dealth with decisively.
He also advice him to respect the outcome of the election
He finally advice him not to drag him to drag him to all these empty rally again and that the shame he witnessed in Katsina and Abuja is too much for his personality.
Tinubu told bihari that he has heard, and walked off.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by VicHots(f): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
Self acclaimed king maker going to beg to be made a king. Tinubu is a joke.
Begged? Buhari is simply briefing the incoming successor!
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Alawode01(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
You expect him to sleep at home by now,seat down there.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by DNA4ALL(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
As it stands now even the Seriki Fulani in Lagos can easily win Tinubu with a landslide in Lagos. Tinubu is highly overated.

He’s always been a money-based politician. That’s d tool he uses in playing his politics.
Though he’s sound but not as rated as it’s claimed.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by galaxy2020(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Emefiele is dealing with the drug lord..... MAN PASS MAN! grin
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by olunbar: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
I thought, Tinubu dey claim that na him be the baba in politics.
Tinubu will lose this election
I and my family will not vote APC, because they suffer us too much
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Heffalump(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Laple0541:
In less than one month, Buhari and Tinubu had met more than five times, yet some born to hate children of doom still thinks he is not supporting Tinubu.

And for those of you that still doubts who the best candidate is, go to YouTube and listen to the interactive sections organized by NESG with Tinubu, Obi and Atiku as guests then decide on who deserves to be the next president.

No be by going to market to disrupt buying and selling, it's about intelligence. Give it to the master of the game.

Tinubu is the only presidential candidate crying more than everybody as a result of the CBN naira policy. Why's he crying more than the bereaved? He needs money to fuel his evil agenda of vote buying.

His running to Buhari is not for any strategic planning to aid the APC administration. He wants support and plenty naira to bribe voters with cow brain and empty stomach.
Tinubu cannot do without buying people he will eventually slave. He's a featherweight in this election!
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Ado3559(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ɗeƴ play....tinubu
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Crazeworld(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Laple0541:

Thanks for sharing. I was embarrassed by the gaffes on campaign tours I hear on social media but this interview goes to show that Tinubu still has a sound mind and practical solutions to problems bedeviling our country contrary to what his detractors want many to believe. I will go and watch that of Obi and Atiku as well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Kaiser20: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Buhari is afraid of Tinubu
And Tinubu is afraid of Emefiele.
All this new NAIRA notes trouble is just because of corrupt Tinubu's votes buying
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Gandrova: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This election has exposed Tinubu as a featherweight politician who cannot win any election without buying votes

CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele is bigger and powerful than Bola Tinubu, it is crystal clear .
You reason with anus. People are in a dire situations.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by drlateef: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:

The joke falls on you like shit. Tinubu needs people just as people need him. He is not a lone ranger like Peter Obi.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Heffalump(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Laple0541:

I'm ashamed of this thing you put up here. Washing this video, I became ashamed the more. A whole presidential candidate cannot open his mouth and speak convincingly on how he'll lead the government, but only using intrigues to dodge questions.
This old man has spent his useful life already. I blame the many fools and brain dead charlatans supporting him, knowingly that he's not fit enough, mentally, socially, physically, spiritually, and democratically. You supporters are the agents of destruction right now. We all know that the devil is not giving up and is bent on destroying the country.
But then, we hope in God almighty. Where there is light, forces of darkness will not comprehend it and will be in disarray! Peace!!
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Ruthless70: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Ur papa never win common councillor,

If U go School, contest for class rep first.

When I was in Poly I was my class Governor..

I went to University, i was the Class Governor too,

In my community I'm the Chairman of my C.D.A. go n contest first
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Abeg who cover Tinubu nose. That Man go choke ooo! Where are his advisers?
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by theforemost: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/just-in-buhari-meets-tinubu-in-aso-rock-villa/

Tinubu, be intelligent. Trust this unfaithful fulani tribalist at your perils
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by theforemost: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This is strange. This emeka got claiming to be the prince of Lagos. Don't ask me how I got you
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by theforemost: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:

You are just pinned. Tinubu do t need Igbo vote. Don't vote him. Vote your Obidient who couldn't boast of a single tangible project in 8 years as governor. By 2024, ibos would be shouting of being neglect. Atiku can never ever support Obi presidency. Now the only one s that could support you are the yorubas you just hurt. Now you lost them. Forget the bastards pretending to support you. We don't need pretend
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Dshocker(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/just-in-buhari-meets-tinubu-in-aso-rock-villa/

What type of headline is this?

Was it Buhari that meet Tinubu in Aso Rock, or Tinubu meet Buhari in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Bimpe29: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Laple0541:
In less than one month, Buhari and Tinubu had met more than five times, yet some born to hate children of doom still think he is not supporting Tinubu.

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by NorthernSerene(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu wan go beg

He's been begging Buhari to support him whole heartedly but Buhari has made up his mind that this election must be free and fair

Tinubu is now desperate as his ill gotten money can no longer help him win this election
Karya ne, Tinubu za ci zabe. It gonna shock you!
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by Goalgetter23(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu wan go beg

He's been begging Buhari to support him whole heartedly but Buhari has made up his mind that this election must be free and fair

Tinubu is now desperate as his ill gotten money can no longer help him win this election

He never called himself a kingmaker. He was christened a kingmaker because of the volumes of Governors, Senators, Reps, HOA, LG Chairmen he sponsors to office in every elections. So, he wins or not, a kingmaker is a kingmaker any day, any time, even at that, it doesn't mean he won't meet, negotiate, reach compromises, some favourable & unfavorable, that's what makes him the biggest politician around today. So, you're about to be served another reality in few days to come. Jagaban to the world.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:

You go get sense next week Saturday, I will be here to mock you to stupor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Presidential Tribunal: Real Reasons Atiku Wasn’t Declared Winner Of Election / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.