Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ (749 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ by matthee(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2011
This is open to Female Folks. Sincere guys can comment but I will rule over any lies form anyone Join me. Humble is my Name. And the rest you will know in due course. The truth is that ladies go through alot in the hands of man-loving-men. and we are going to handle this together. it could be private, to your email direct or in the site here. just as you want it. what do you want to know about your guy or what youexpect of him that you are not getting and why?
Re: Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ by MrsChima1(f): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
Why black men joysticks are small?
Re: Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Why black men manlinesses are small?
Good joke. grin
Re: Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ by MrsChima1(f): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
Well he said to ask a question. embarassed tongue
Re: Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
Why is nigerian women's puzzie too wide and loose? Even when using a plaintain to stimulate.
Re: Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ by MrsChima1(f): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
:-x :-x
Re: Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ by matthee(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
pDupe, please this was why I said female only. we need not to be rude to anyone here. and I have a good intension over whatever I do, don't be a spoiler there are other forum for you to write such, definitely not here I was clear about the TOPIC. please.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Identify A Dead Relationship . / To Love Someone Is Wonderful / If My Love Life Is At Stake, Do I Need Extra Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.