Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! (37158 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by LaurelP(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is based on my own experience as a man, I didn't copy it from anywhere so anybody is free to air there view or counter me. Dis is a public forum so I no send grin

Now there are many things ladies don't know abt us guys. Dis has led to a lot of misconception and disenchantment from both sex. I read a lot of comments here and I realise dat most ladies don't know anything about d makeup of a man. I believe dat the ladies will learn a lot if they realize some basic truth about us.

1.Men don't want only sex from you: many ladies believe or think dat d only thing guys want from dem is sex. Dis is why they go into a relationship with dat resource only as wat they are bringing on board hoping dat the guy will do anything for dem as long as he's getting sex. Dis is wrong. Men may like sex but its not d only thing they like or want in a relationship. A guy needs a lady who will understand him, who can stand by him and encourage him to reach his full potential, who can spur him on and always remind him dat he can make it no matter all odds. A lady who can come into his life and put things right dat were wrong, dat can get him to be organised and focused, dat can walk with him on d street, dat can smile and laugh at his jokes, dat can play with him and have a gud time with him, dat can love his family and respect him as a man. Some things are just more important than sex to guys.

2. It takes effort to woo a lady: ladies if u don't know it, know it now! Its not easy for a guy to stop a lady and share how he feels about her. It takes a lot of guts and also humility to do dat. Men are naturally egoistic and don't like anything dat puts dem down or make dem look like they're begging especially when it comes to ladies. Understand dat dis is natural and not dat they enjoy acting dat way, its a result of both nature and nurture.
Before a guy approaches u as a lady, many things must have gone thru his mind. How best to make d move, wat to say, how to say it, hwo to smile and all dat. Dis cud take minutes or days or weeks or even months depending on d guy involved and d urgency. Some guys go thru sleepless nites thinking abt how to approach a particular lady, its not easy. And atimes, d lady will still turn dem down and once dis happens, it becomes more difficult for him to repeat d cycle again. So ladies, when a guy approaches u pls don't put him down like u usually do. Find a way to help preserve his confidence and also pay him back for his effort cos it takes effort. If u don't like him, turn him down softly!

3. Guys are more emotional dan u think: forget all d macho and strong man dat most guys put on d surface. Guys are much more soft and emotional dan they tend to present on d outer surface, even more dan ladies atimes. We cry, we fall in love, we get depressed atimes, we get frustrated. And the worst is dat we hardly show it or speak out for people to help. Becos of upbringing where guys are expected to absorb tension, we just bottle a lot of things up and keep dying inside. It takes a wise lady to unbottle these tensions and bring out the best in a guy.

4.Guys like spending money on ladies: Yes I said so! On the right ladies though. Once a guy loves you, he won't mind spending his last kobo on you. A guy can buy his girl Mr Biggs and go home to soak garri. Its not becos he's mumu or sth, its just how he values the lady in question. Guys love with their resources and their whole heart. Unfortunately, many ladies believe dat a guy who gives to a lady like dat is a fool or mumu. That's why many of us now withdrew because one of d worst things u can ever do to a guy is to tamper with his ego, to make him feel like a fool when he was loving you. Dats why a guy can love his girl and give her everything even while abandoning his own family and siblings.

5. Guys love sex: yes dis is true. Guys love sex not becos they just feel like loving it, but becos they are wired to love it. A healthy man gets erection even when he doesn't want to. Even when a man is sleeping, he gets erection without realising it. Just seeing a lady he likes can give a man erection and dat is how God made it. Its just dat some guys do a good job of controlling it dan others and u must respect those dat do so cos its not easy. So when next u want to knw why guys like sex, I suggest u ask God!

6.Guys are easy to manipulate: guys feel dat its their duty to help ladies. Most guys would fight their fellow men just to defend a lady. I once saw a guy slap his fellow guy just becos he said he would slap a lady! Guys are always d one who compromise for ladies and its natural. Even in d family, guys always feel its their duty to protect their sisters. Its easy to know wat a guy likes and doesn't like so it makes it easy to control and manipulate dem by d ladies. Once u give a guy wat he likes, he will do anything for you.

I will stop here to allow people contribute...

219 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
LaurelP shay you don chop belle full come dey misyarn abi?

12 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by LaurelP(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: LaurelP shay you don chop belle full come dey misyarn abi?

Shut up and read d post first

116 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by farano(f): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
hmmm ok
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Please how does this help in eradicating EBOLA that's threatening the existence of mankind grin grin grin?

23 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
To top it up,love back those whose truly loves you and appreciate those who have sexXx with you because you never know what you got until its gone......immortal technique

9 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by ifekemmy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
We don hear
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ OP
This is some refreshing honesty... So if men enjoy spending why do they complain

Whats the best way to love a man who u cant be with but would still want to support him and help him succeed without frustrating him or blocking his chances with other women? (i.e u chose to be jst friends)

7 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Ahuitzotl: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
This thread is De javu...

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Really helpful...Tanx op

5 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by natureblack(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Am still trying to figure out the essence of this thread,not like them ladies don't have these ideas or complaining.

Op,no diss intended but na who ask you ?

6 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by stevolinkon40: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
okay
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Descartes: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Poster
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by ebamma(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm tired of all this guy wants a girl, girl do not want a boy topics

8 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Guykhena(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2014

What's the difference b/w your No.1 and No.5 ?

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
LaurelP:

Guy, you are on point.
I thought this ll be another senseless boy vs girls thread. But this one just struck girls that think sex is their only weapon!
Last Bullet
I owe you 1 bottle of fanta!

22 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by rattlesnake(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Shopping is never fun and men don't marry women that bleach...

26 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by drnairalov: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Romance topics alwayz on frontpage...is life all about Romance *straightface

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by johnstar(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
well said, im d guy
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
guys love spending on ladies DTS Worth it....

3 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by yuzedo: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
sooooooo how can dis CNN knews help us strike d punny? angry undecided

23 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena:

Why must you type question marks 3 times?
I dey vex o!
I never collect salary, plus minus many people owe me money. In short, I v not seen my period!
I m derailing this thread!
Last Bullet
I m not derailing again.
LaurelP made some valid points.

5 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by unapologetic: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice write up but as for me, I only want sex from every girl except she is my Sister, Real Girlfriend or my female friend.. anything aside those, Na to Chop lol.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
ebamma: .
Why did you type a dot. Just to keep space & later come back to post on the 1st page of this thread!
Last Bullet
ebamma, why?

4 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by akpanikpe(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
LaurelP:

Lols

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
U 're ryt ,Man....but stop let'n dem Ladies know hw emotionally weak we can be smtimes joor...d expo don do wink

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by ayobase(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
ladies and guys
pdp and apc
ebola and hiv

me don tire of these ladies and guys thread.

4 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by canalily(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
...and you think all guys can be manuplated if every lady should bear all these in mind...? Dnt take us for granted or foolish....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.