Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Advise to Mr Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advise to Mr Simon Ekpa (403 Views)

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / IPOB Issue Statement Appointment Of Mr. Simon Ekpa On Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise to Mr Simon Ekpa by constancefriday(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Apostle Constance C. Friday advises Mr Simon Ekpa to avoid ending up like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu:
My dear brother in Finland, I'll want to advise you to try to avoid this IPOB issue or matter that you're dipping your snout into.
I'm very sure with what I'm aware of right now, he could get extradited and thrown into jail here in Naija.
It's better to remain focused on your business right there at Finland and become a man of substance for yourself, your family and your community.
I don't know why I'm telling you this but I think if I were you right now, that's what I'll do.
Remain Blessed, Remain Faithful.
I wish you well.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle (Dr) Constance C. Friday Ani
(Presiding Bishop of RLGC)

1 Share

Re: My Advise to Mr Simon Ekpa by bewla(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Check

1 Like

Re: My Advise to Mr Simon Ekpa by Asgard13: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Igbos will just forget him and move on .. and any of his boys wey do anyhow go collect majorly
Re: My Advise to Mr Simon Ekpa by Adaisback(f): 2:45am On Feb 16, 2023
No need to advise him o. The blood his goons shed and are still shedding must surely pish him to destruction. Simon Ekpa must die. Obala esika
Re: My Advise to Mr Simon Ekpa by constancefriday(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
constancefriday:
Apostle Constance C. Friday advises Mr Simon Ekpa to avoid ending up like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu:
My dear brother in Finland, I'll want to advise you to try to avoid this IPOB issue or matter that you're dipping your snout into.
I'm very sure with what I'm aware of right now, he could get extradited and thrown into jail here in Naija.
It's better to remain focused on your business right there at Finland and become a man of substance for yourself, your family and your community.
I don't know why I'm telling you this but I think if I were you right now, that's what I'll do.
Remain Blessed, Remain Faithful.
I wish you well.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle (Dr) Constance C. Friday Ani
(Presiding Bishop of RLGC)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari / President Tinubu: Predilections And Predictions / Could Security Have Been Compromised In Lagos Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.