Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? (901 Views)

Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures) / Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja / Kingsley Moghalu: Subsidizing The Naira Blocks Nigeria’s Economic Takeoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Ebubu2: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
ogun state, oyo state, edo state, and some other south west states all held Naira protests same today.

are they all sponsored?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Benekkk: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ebubu2:
ogun state, oyo state, edo state, and some other south west states all held Naira protests same today.

are they all sponsored?
is there any doubt?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Parachoko: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ebubu2:

are they all sponsored?
Who's sponsoring the protest in Edo State?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ebubu2:

are they all sponsored?
yes very but it useless east and southern states are calm north are calm 😂🤣😁 west should burn
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by olasaad(f): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Because everyone is going through the same wahala at the same time wink abi you get money for your state

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by StrongAlphMale: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:

Who else if not oshiomole? But he will surely be dealt with come Feb 25 for disturbing the peace of our state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by ronalmagic10(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sponsored by obi and atiku to cause anarchy and delay Tinubu imminent victory but they're not God

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Parachoko: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Who else if not oshiomole? But he will surely be dealt with come Feb 25 for disturbing the peace of our state
I know say nah PDP and Obaseki ordered security agencies to dey shoot directly at Edo citizens because they are protesting for thier right.

Edo State Government is killing the people of Edo State just because they are fighting for their right

Obaseki have betray the people of Edo State

Obaseki and the PDP is oppressing the people of Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by hisgrace090: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Going on as they planned it.
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by StrongAlphMale: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
I know say nah PDP and Obaseki ordered security agencies to dey shoot directly at Edo citizens because they are protesting for thier right.

Edo State Government is killing the people of Edo State just because they are fighting for their right

Obaseki have betray the people of Edo State

Obaseki and the PDP is oppressing the people of Edo State.

Try get sense for once oga.

Oshiomole, Tinubu and his APC cabals are all responsible for this misconduct happening in Benin City right now, and they must be arrested and taught a bitter lesson. na obaseki tell you say make u vote buhari? No! But Tinubu and oshiomole did. Tinubu even said he singlehandedly made Buhari president. Oshiomole and his godfatherism in Edo State has Since been trampled upon.
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Parachoko: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Try get sense for once oga.

Oshiomole, Tinubu and his APC cabals are all responsible for this misconduct happening in Benin City right now, and they must be arrested and taught a bitter lesson
Try get sense for once oga

Obaseki is in support of the CBN not giving the people of Edo State the money the people of Edo State saved in commercial banks in Edo State.

The people of Edo State protested because they need their money, Obaseki sent Security agencies to shoot at the people of Edo State just because they are asking for their money.

The security agencies in collaboration with The Edo State Government led by Obaseki have been killing the people of Edo State because they are asking for their money

The people of Edo State no go gree

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by XerXers: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Oshomole
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by SpatialKing(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu boys destroying South West

Just to prove a point

No state in the core North is protesting
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by providencia(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
olasaad:
Because everyone is going through the same wahala at the same time wink abi you get money for your state

Don't mind him
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by StrongAlphMale: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Try get sense for once oga

Obaseki is in support of the CBN not giving the people of Edo State the money the people of Edo State saved in commercial banks in Edo State.

The people of Edo State protested because they need their money, Obaseki sent Security agencies to shoot at the people of Edo State just because they are asking for their money.

The security agencies in collaboration with The Edo State Government led by Obaseki have been killing the people of Edo State because they are asking for their money

The people of Edo State no go gree

Get sense!

Did obaseki ask you to vote buhari? No! But oshiomole and Tinubu did.

God bless our governor. HE governor Nogheghase obaseki. We'll deal with Tinubu and oshiomole come Feb 25 by voting massively for Obi to rescue and liberate this country.
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Parachoko: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Get sense!

Did obaseki ask you to vote buhari? No! But oshiomole and Tinubu did.

God bless our governor. HE governor Nogheghase obaseki. We'll deal with Tinubu and oshiomole come Feb 25 by voting massively for Obi to rescue and liberate this country.

Get sense boy

Why is Obaseki supporting the FG and the CBN at the Supreme Court?
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by MrColdsweat: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Why are there no protests in igboland?
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by StrongAlphMale: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Get sense boy

Why is Obaseki supporting the FG and the CBN at the Supreme Court?

You Dodged this question.

Did obaseki ask you to vote for buhari in 2015? Or was it Tinubu and oshiomole that asked you to?
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Parachoko: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You Dodged this question.

Did obaseki ask you to vote for buhari in 2015? Or was it Tinubu and oshiomole that asked you to?
Did I ask you to vote Buhari in2015 or 2019?

Did I youto vote Obaseki who's supporting the CBN and FG against the people of Edo State?

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by StrongAlphMale: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Did I ask you to vote Buhari in2015 or 2019?

Did I ask the people of Edo State to vote Obaseki who's supporting the CBN and FG against the people of Edo State?

Again you dodged question grin no dey disguise again.

Did oshiomole and Tinubu asked Nigerians to vote for buhari in 2015? Yes or no? If you like lie

We have the News, videos and the pictures of oshiomole and Tinubu promising Nigerians #1 to 1dollar
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Parachoko: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Again you dodged question grin no dey disguise again.

Did oshiomole and Tinubu asked Nigerians to vote for buhari in 2015? Yes or no?
Did I ask the people of Edo State to vote Obaseki who's given it to them wotowoto right now through the security agencies?

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by StrongAlphMale: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Did I ask the people of Edo State to vote Obaseki who's given it to them wotowoto right now through the security agencies?

I'm done with you son grin. You Tinubu urchins are too dull to engage with. Ordinary question you no fit answer you dey yarn dust
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Antoeni(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
POS & Fuel Attendant Una Time go Soon Pass, Asked Nose Mask & Hand
Sanitizer.

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by vowiski(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ebubu2:

are they all sponsored?

They are sponsored , you don’t need a prophet to know ..

These politicians are shameless
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Parachoko: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I'm done with you son grin. You Tinubu urchins are too dull to engage with. Ordinary question you no fit answer you dey yarn dust
Pained Athieefku urchin

The joke is on you boy ☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by XerXers: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Tell your people to burn bank and see if same fate will not befall them. Wetin concern obaseki for national matter
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Parachoko: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
XerXers:

Tell your people to burn bank and see if same fate will not befall them. Wetin concern obaseki for national matter
Zombiediots Urchins no dey my State

I hear say Edo nah Zombiediots Urchins HQ

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by StrongAlphMale: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Pained Athieefku urchin

The joke is on you boy ☺️☺️

I'll rather not vote at all than to vote for Atiku and Tinubu. Oga we're highly OBIDIENT here in Edo State. Nobody knows Atiku and Tinubu here
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by Parachoko: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I'll rather not vote at all than to vote for Atiku and Tinubu. Oga we're highly OBIDIENT here in Edo State. Nobody knows Atiku and Tinubu here
Obi will come 5th in Edo State, Kwankwaso and Sowore will occupy the 3rd and 4th position.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by KingsCity: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ebubu2:

are they all sponsored?

It’s obvious that someone is sponsoring hoodlums to disturb public peace
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by StrongAlphMale: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi will come 5th in Edo State, Kwankwaso and Sowore will occupy the 3rd and 4th position.

I don't engage low life Urchin like you son. I interact with only top urchins. This is my last response to you
Re: Why Are The Naira Protests Occurring Same Day? by inoki247: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lol you people will always want to attach everything to politics....

The politians are dodging so so that interim Govt no go.happen you're still here saying protest is been sponsored people money is turning to paper while they're still alive you expect them to be calm...

Since last week they've been burning and destroying APC banner in OGun same people shouting is a sponsored protest were so happy bkuz is happening to who they hate....

And I tot they say Edo no Be Lagos why's Lagos not feeling the heat the way Edo dey feel am...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. / Breakingnews: Tinubu Wins Another LGA / LP Eti Osa Candidate Thaddeus Attah Stole Ayo Ademiluyi Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.