Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

FCT Residents Block A Ministers Convoy From Entering The Old CBN Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FCT Residents Block A Ministers Convoy From Entering The Old CBN Abuja (1026 Views)

Friendship Or Hangouts FCT Residents Only Please. / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT Residents Block A Ministers Convoy From Entering The Old CBN Abuja by Sucre6: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
I was headed to my office very close to the old CBN Garki and I saw a crowd of people chanting

We no go gree ohh, we no go gree

Guys, things are gradually getting messier and dirty, sequel to the naira swap program by the CBN and the subsequent deadline issued by the CBN for citizens to register online, and physically bring in the old notes to the CBN.

As the crowd was patiently dragging, fighting to write their names and queue on the long line waiting for their turn to be attended to, a convoy loaded with army tried to drive in, apprrently the convoy was conveying a minister probably headed to be given a preferential treatment inside the CBN and the crowd besieged the convoy and was shouting ontop of their voices

We no go gree ohh, we no go gree

When wahala go ever fininsh for this our country self 😩😩

Modified

Guys update, I just closed from work and pass through the CBN gate apparently, the protesters blocked the gate not allowing the CBN staff to go home, the funny thing is, FCT police command headquarters is located directly opposite the old CBN and the way things are playing out, the police has shown zero interest in stopping the protesters from harassing the CBN staff, in fact most of them seems to be enjoying the show, recording the protesters on video 😂😂😂

Re: FCT Residents Block A Ministers Convoy From Entering The Old CBN Abuja by habsydiamond(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buhari regime has never get pass mark starting from his military regime to the civilian own.
Re: FCT Residents Block A Ministers Convoy From Entering The Old CBN Abuja by zed7: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
We are gradually getting to a state of anarchy. Unfortunately, the rich will enter their PJ's and fly off. The frustrated hoodlums and miscreants will turm on the middle class as the next target.
Re: FCT Residents Block A Ministers Convoy From Entering The Old CBN Abuja by nicerod(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
I know they will still vote apc

Re: FCT Residents Block A Ministers Convoy From Entering The Old CBN Abuja by yarimo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Court should issue warrant of arrest to these unfortunate cbn governor

(1) (Reply)

Never / Sexual Fetish / What The Best Hook Up Mobile App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.