Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) (58488 Views)

Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mrtaye:

Alatenuje
Iyalaya e alatenuje
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Regex:

Na wa oh... I was punished in secondary for walking when I heard the national anthem. Now you are giving excuses like this? You should be ashamed of yourself. Your mother should have swallowed instead of conceiving and birthing a nincompoop like you. I blame her. Look at... Amuola nwa, omuru nini, lekwa ihe amuru, onye nzuzu n'agaghi aba uru, ufeke.
God punish the olosho wey born you for baby factory. Onikure

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by studM(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Keep crying .... someone that his picture will be hung in every office in the country including yours reading this.

February 25 is just around the corner

Thunder fire u for that dumb statement u made up there,mumu urchin
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
mushystuff:

Is this some form of madness or stupidity
You're mad
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sunnyja: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?
Which part of the Constitution says you can't dance Azonto during the recitation of the national anthem?
Why do you guys joke with every serious issue?
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Oloriburuku, Mpurumirin addict. Go and disqualify him for breaking Biafra Constitution
Ori e ti daru...omo oodua ni mi t'okan t'okan but awa o ki n se alatenuje, okanjuwa ati obayeje bi tiyin... stupid dubious propagandist... Obasanjo,Afe Babalola,Oyedepo and other patriot and sensible Yorubas are also mkpuru miri....

Awon alatenuje, okanjuwa ati obayeje
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Regex: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
God punish the olosho wey born you for baby factory. Onikure

Iwu onye ara, the worst thing to happen to your lineage is you.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Iyalaya e alatenuje
Alatenuje, okanjuwa ati obayeje
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by sammysmiles(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

You just insulted me. I have a job that is reasonably well paid and I am not a political jobber.

Understand that the way you support whoever you support is the same way we also support who we support. No one has insulted you for your democratic choice or accused you of being paid for your support. It demonstrates your thinking and level of maturity when you accuse others of it.
You are making noise!
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Kennitrust(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
I was thinking buhari is bad, now, I have seen the worst
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by ike007(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is sound and healthier than you. grin

All of you that believe the only way to market your Obi is to assasinate Tinubu's character and create a wrong impression about his age and health to people, I pray you all suffer the same terrible misinformation about you (and even worse) at the door of your breakthrough.

If its not true that Tinubu is sick and not healthy. May you and your kids have the same health that Tinubu has right now...say amen ...if you don't say amen..it shall not be well with you and your family
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by ike007(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

And all the address our past Presidents have addressed United Nations, what benefits have they accrued to us? How many times does the Chinese, Saudi, Qatari, Emirati and Russian leaders addressed the UN? Does addressing the UN determine the pace of our development?

It may interest you to know that Awolowo while campaigning in 1979 said he won't travel out for any international engagements, because he'd spend tike fixing the country. You people need to understand that leadership goes beyond addressing the UN.

But Tinubu that is already going for medical trips like hos predecessor on tax payers money nkor...abi you are jonesing yourself..you are a wick person o
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by UNDFTD: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
When you invite a clown to a parade, you should expect a CIRCUS!
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Dialpad: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Your mom is a complete idi-ot. She is unfortunate to given birth to an imb-ecile like you

studM:

Thunder fire u for that dumb statement u made up there,mumu urchin
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by mushystuff: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
You're mad, the only thing required during recitation of national anthem is to stand still in whatever position. Guguru like you don't know anything than to hate, some people place one hand on their chest, you useless Aturu, it's not must to place your arms by your side.

When you stand still why do you need any other position? You are actually defending someone who was a former governor and aspires to be the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces who doesn't know the importance of the National Anthem and pledge and so takes any posture he likes?
Do you not realise that standing erect and still during the recital of the National anthem and pledge is one of the most basic demonstrations of patriotism?

Have you seen anywhere in the world and in Nigeria even where a citizen absent-mindedly raises his 2 arms with a walking stick while the anthem and pledge of any country is sung if not for this your bala blu master? So you will applaud this nonsense on an international stage just because you support a senile candidate? God forbid!
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nigerians about to make their greatest blunder... I will be here looking at them
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by mushystuff: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
You're mad

You're the real definition of madness right now! Common smell away you silly urchin defending clear incapacity and senility on the altar of religious and ethnic bigotry!
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by vatiqan(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?
Are you for real? Mad people everywhere!
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by ransomed: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Baba Emilokan successfully displayed his agberos style of paying obeisance. Twale ! baba.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by vatiqan(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Keep crying .... someone that his picture will be hung in every office in the country including yours reading this.

February 25 is just around the corner
In my CEOs absence, we cover Buhari and Ayade's picture. We'd put Tinubu's picture upsidedown!
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by vatiqan(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

All of you that believe the only way to market your Obi is to assasinate Tinubu's character and create a wrong impression about his age and health to people, I pray you all suffer the same terrible misinformation about you (and even worse) at the door of your breakthrough.
my brother, this your prayer no go work. The old fragile man should go and rest
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by vatiqan(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
PNomsule:

I would have thought, what comes after this question should be a question mark (?), is that a sign of mental health decline on your part too? 🤔
This means you can't decipher between a 'question' and a 'rhetoric'!
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by PraizHim: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
[sub][/sub]
Fearyourcreator:

Keep parading fake pictures ... Naso them go do your own endeavor too

Urchin cry. You no get shame at all

Theses ones na fake also?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osho would have left him like that maybe we wouldn't have noticed him all now style

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by lesbiconverter: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Your grandfather idiot
no one asked to tell us about your grandfather.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by TUANKU(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
You're mad, the only thing required during recitation of national anthem is to stand still in whatever position. Guguru like you don't know anything than to hate, some people place one hand on their chest, you useless Aturu, it's not must to place your arms by your side.
Chai...see eternal illiterate, did you even attend primary school? You illiterate it's there in the FG gazette try to put your miserable brain to use and go read it. I pity the woman that will procreate with you. Chai. I pity your family o, this kind liability.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Maysdevices(f): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Look at this Imbe-cile that depends on men for daily living

Nobody cares about what your mom does for a living.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
How many times have you thrown up your hands or seen others throwing up their hands ,while reciting National Anthem?
Abegi!
Pack well!
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

Na Peter Obi asked him to put up his hands?
Abegi,shift!
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Ceenaija(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Chai...see eternal illiterate, did you even attend primary school? You illiterate it's there in the FG gazette try to put your miserable brain to use and go read it. I pity the woman that will procreate with you. Chai. I pity your family o, this kind liability.
You're mad, pity your father
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by PNomsule: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
vatiqan:
This means you can't decipher between a 'question' and a 'rhetoric'!

grin grin grin
My belle don burst oooo, sotey tears follow dey comot for my eyes grin

Oga, make we two pretend say na joke u dey so

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / Top Nigerian Politician Who 'Controls Many Judges' Revealed By Deji Adeyanju / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.