Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) (58530 Views)

Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by obrian888: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?

ALL OVER THE WORLD WHEN A COUNTRY'S NATIONAL ANTHEM IS BEING SANG IT IS EXPECTED THAT EVERY BODY SHOULD STAND ATTENTION EVEN FLIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OVERFLY ODE. THIS IS HOW HE WILL GO OUTSIDE NIGERIA AND REPRESENT US AND BE SHOUTING BULABA BALA BLU WHEN A COUNTRY'S NATIONAL ANTHEM IS BEING SANG.UNA GO KI THIS MAN BEFOIRE THE ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by bentenny(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Father lord...Dis one don pass dementia grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by stuffs2002: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2023
9iceboi:

What urchins can not defend do not exist. Why did he raise his hands down when oshoo reminded him, if he knew what he was doing is correct?

DUNDEE IPOB CANNIBALS.. DEMENTED PIIG...

Show us in the constitution where he did wrong.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by blabulu2000: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2023
I dey hear the Yoruba language for the underground ...

Tinubu go pick votes from the Yoruba community in Rivers state ....as Obi also rely on Igbo community votes....Hausa in Lagos state can not vote for Obi ...never ...

Let's go there
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by fobiflex(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is sound and healthier than you. grin

All of you that believe the only way to market your Obi is to assasinate Tinubu's character and create a wrong impression about his age and health to people, I pray you all suffer the same terrible misinformation about you (and even worse) at the door of your breakthrough.
Brother man try and be wise, nobody is painting bad picture of tinubu, that’s what he is and I know that deep down, you too knows that this man is very ill and need rest. Please be truthful to yourself. If you don’t like PO for any reason, it’s cool buh please don’t support this sick man to run Nigeria again after what Buhari did. I’m a poor Nigerian, I don’t have what it takes to migrate for now, so I’m stock here for now, pity people like us na please🙏🙏🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by arantess: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?
The same part that say you have no senses

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Emola12(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2023
I'm waiting for that useless yarimo and moh247 to come and put the hand down now senseless people supporting senseless human being I reject it
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2023
arantess:

The same part that say you have no senses
Your grandfather have no sense
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by loosecanon50(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2023
outstandingsyll:

You'll not make heaven

Taaa, I will be at heaven’s gate as the gateman on the last day

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2023
obrian888:

ALL OVER THE WORLD WHEN A COUNTRY'S NATIONAL ANTHEM IS BEING SANG IT IS EXPECTED THAT EVERY BODY SHOULD STAND ATTENTION EVEN FLIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OVERFLY ODE. THIS IS HOW HE WILL GO OUTSIDE NIGERIA AND REPRESENT US AND BE SHOUTING BULABA BALA BLU WHEN A COUNTRY'S NATIONAL ANTHEM IS BEING SANG.UNA GO KI THIS MAN BEFOIRE THE ELECTION.
You dey crase, na your p@pa be ode
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by MiaBeer(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Oshiomhole was like:

Walahi Talahi, this one don pass joke ooo

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Mumu, it is clearly stated in the act that one has to stand at attention with both hands down by your side except for serving military personnel who are required to salute....but a brainless tribal bigot like you will support any rubbish ignorantly, and another 9 idiots like you even liked and shared it.
You are those 9 illiterates should not be allowed to procreate and continue a lineage of idiots.
You're mad, the only thing required during recitation of national anthem is to stand still in whatever position. Guguru like you don't know anything than to hate, some people place one hand on their chest, you useless Aturu, it's not must to place your arms by your side.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by samista: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

All of you that believe the only way to market your Obi is to assasinate Tinubu's character and create a wrong impression about his age and health to people, I pray you all suffer the same terrible misinformation about you (and even worse) at the door of your breakthrough.
Even when the video is posted right there for you to watch for yourself you're still calling it misinformation and creation of wrong impression? Are you people possessed with evil spirit that doesn't allow you to use your brain or what? God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by 2tpick: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2023
amstamon:

What are you even saying? In your own thinking, can there be joy in a forest? Cos I don't get what point you were trying to make here.
Has there ever been joy in the forest? Even your book says 'In the forest of NO joy'.
Imagine someone using the word "forest" to A state that is surrounded by river.
Baba, na "rivers of joy I know ohh, and not forest of joy grin

Stop quoting that guy. The thread is about BAT being oblivious of what is happening around him. That, he could not defend so he carefully chose another thing to play around with. Don't waste your time with him please
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Maysdevices(f): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Keep crying .... someone that his picture will be hung in every office in the country including yours reading this.

February 25 is just around the corner
Hungry thing
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which school did you attend
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Dialpad: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2023
Look at this Imbe-cile that depends on men for daily living

Maysdevices:
Hungry thing
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by NEUDUDE: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

I was explicit enough to capture the metaphor which the submission stated clearly was not out of place as used by Tinubu.

I cannot school you on secondary school figures of speech please.

Please defend gazelle garagara and bala blue bulaba lol grin
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by emkz: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2023
wonder233:
An urchin, labouring for his meagre pay from same people who put him in penury. Instead of labouring for a better Nigeria, so he will be free from economic slavery.
Or maybe it is not even the money, some urchin's motivation is the deep hate they have for people of a certain ethnic group. They hate that ethnic group so much that they would rather choose the destruction of their souls and mortgage the future of their kids just to spite that other ethnic group. It is a sad place to be... The life of an urchin

I have a daily job that pays me enough to be able to live a decent life and even support others and those I believe in. Not every supporter of a person you dislike is paid to support him. Some of us support because we know the candidate and his cpacity for development.

You went on speculating that it could be hatred for people from a certain ethnic group. If you have no hate in your heart, you won't suspect other people of nursing hate towards you or an ethnic group.

You usually have nothing to attack, but jump to deploy insults and peddle lies because someone does't agree with you? It shows the level of your political maturity. I have been participating in elections since 1993, and there is one thing I will tell you: insulting people won't win them to your side. If it is a lie, ask Omoyele Sowore.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by obrian888: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

You are terrible and disgusting, any comment you see about Tinubu is coming from LP supporter, what an irony, Tinubu is obviously sick and the who world knows that and beyond that. Tinubu is a successful crook no doubt about it, so stop wasting those tears of yours, you might need them after the election because i don't seems to understand how Obi is Tifnubu problem. Tifnubu will never rule Nigeria, never, mark my word. Obi is market on it's own he doesn't need anyone to market him, it is Tifnubu that is carrying a lot of baggage that is difficult to market. Tifnubu is a bad market ooo Oga
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Lemos14: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2023
drlateef:
Nonsense!!! What exactly are Obi supporters thinking for God sake? This man was excited and happy and waa jubilating. He wanted to be in that state while anthem was read. But chose to listen to Oshiomole. What’s wrong in that? You people are losers. Just accept it and go back to your biafla.

Shame no catch you as you type this rubbish?...have some shame biko
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by emkz: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Please defend gazelle garagara and bala blue bulaba lol grin

I don't know what they mean.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by wonder233: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2023
It is an anonymous forum, you can claim to be anything. The only thing that truly points to who you are is your view on an issue. To insist on having someone who raised a staff up with both hands up for the recital of the national anthem in a very obvious manifestation of cognitive decline to be president confirms all I need to know about you. You're either doing it for the meagre pittance they will pay you or simply because you so much hate the people of a particular ethnic group.
emkz:

I have a daily job that pays me enough to be able to live a decent life and even support others and those I believe in. Not every supporter of a person you dislike is paid to support him. Some of us support because we know the candidate and his cpacity for development.

You went on speculating that it could be hatred for people from a certain ethnic group. If you have no hate in your heart, you won't suspect other people of nursing hate towards you or an ethnic group.

You usually have nothing to attack, but jump to deploy insults and peddle lies because someone does't agree with you? It shows the level of your political maturity. I have been participating in elections since 1993, and there is one thing I will tell you: insulting people won't win them to your side. If it is a lie, ask Omoyele Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by NEUDUDE: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

I don't know what they mean.

Exactly, clueless people grin
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by OnyesomJ(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2023
Is like BAT dey take some highness before he enter campaign ground.
Nothing musa no go see for gate. angry
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by LongT(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

people like you are the problems we have in this country. How can you see white and say it is black. Please I urge you to put tribal sentiment aside and be more rational.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Lemos14: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

If you've been participating in elections since 1993 it's even a bigger form of shame for you to deny the obvious just because you want to be tribalistic...I'm very sure you went to school...while singing the national anthem did you ever raise your hands and tell your teachers that theres nothing wrong with that?...why do you people deceive yourselves to the extent that you dont even care if you sound like a mad person?...you people need help that's all I'll say.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

I think what you need is to learn how to think.

You are used to "Rivers of joy", someone played with words and said "Rivers will be a forest of joy". Instead of you to think and even use the internet, you come online to say it is a gaffe.

Education goes beyond being able to read and write, but being able to apply knowledge through thinking and doing.

I watched Tinubu's engagement at the Nigerian Economic Summit Group, and it became clear why he doesn't talk to the media. Tinubu is way too intelligent than the average politician. His clarity of thought is so impressive and he thinks ahead of your time.

There is a book: "In the Forest of No Joy: The Congo-Océan Railroad and the Tragedy of French Colonialism by J. P. Daughton". You can see where the phrase "forest of joy" comes from.

Before you criticize Tinubu, at least have above average intelligence.
Even footballers stand at attention while singing the national anthem
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

Understand what I explained first. Even though I explain anything to you, you'd still not agree because you won't understand.
Explain for others to learn the meaning
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
PraizHim:
Baba don samankwe
Keep parading fake pictures ... Naso them go do your own endeavor too
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
chibrolex:
Tinubu is a disgrace to black race.....God forbid

Than u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.