Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) (58527 Views)

Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

I was explicit enough to capture the metaphor which the submission stated clearly was not out of place as used by Tinubu.

I cannot school you on secondary school figures of speech please.
Dubious propagandist
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

Elections are 9 days away. We shall know the shameless lots afterwards.
Lolz you get plan to rig
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
drlateef:
Nonsense!!! What exactly are Obi supporters thinking for God sake? This man was excited and happy and waa jubilating. He wanted to be in that state while anthem was read. But chose to listen to Oshiomole. What’s wrong in that? You people are losers. Just accept it and go back to your biafla.
Can footballers dance buga or tungba while the national anthem is being played before match commencement?
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by mushystuff: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?

Is this some form of madness or stupidity

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by emkz: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lemos14:

If you've been participating in elections since 1993 it's even a bigger form of shame for you to deny the obvious just because you want to be tribalistic...I'm very sure you went to school...while singing the national anthem did you ever raise your hands and tell your teachers that theres nothing wrong with that?...why do you people deceive yourselves to the extent that you dont even care if you sound like a mad person?...you people need help that's all I'll say.

You are quick to accuse me of tribalism because of who I support while you are patriotic for whom you support.

If I listen to Tinubu and another populist candidate rambling about things that appeal to people of extremely low intelligence, I can tell who between them is a potential leader of mad people and idiots.

If other candidates err, they are forgiven,but once it's Bola Tinubu, the whole place goes gaga.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1564914285473681410/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1564914285473681410&currentTweetUser=MobilePunch
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Regex: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?

Na wa oh... I was punished in secondary for walking when I heard the national anthem. Now you are giving excuses like this? You should be ashamed of yourself. Your mother should have swallowed instead of conceiving and birthing a nincompoop like you. I blame her. Look at... Amuola nwa, omuru nini, lekwa ihe amuru, onye nzuzu n'agaghi aba uru, ufeke.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

I am not your son please.
Why did oshiomole beckon on him to put down his hand if it was actually right
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
You that sounds foolish, what is mistake here?
Alatenuje
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
drlateef:

You are talking rubbish. He was probably not aware they were playing the anthem. Or he chose to remain in that position for the anthem. Nothing wrong in that.
Then he isn't patriotic
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Lemos14: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

You are quick to accuse me of tribalism because of who I support while you are patriotic for whom you support.

If I listen to Tinubu and another populist candidate rambling about things that appeal to people of extremely low intelligence, I can tell who between them is a potential leader of mad people and idiots.

If other candidates err, they are forgiven,but once it's Bola Tinubu, the whole place goes gaga.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1564914285473681410/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1564914285473681410&currentTweetUser=MobilePunch

You still didnt answer my question...when you were in school dis you raise your hands during the national anthem?...its a yes or no question
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUNDEE IPOB CANNIBALS.. DEMENTED PIIG...

Show us in the constitution where he did wrong.
Don't raise your children this way ooo if not they will go astray..... just ask a nursery child the importance of the national anthem, even Joe Biden stands at attention when the American anthem is being played... dubious propagandist
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Blonder or not, he is still the President elect. No other way
Olodo people,no be only blonder na Honda
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Rickyforeign(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pclemenza:
This might be the height of his disgraceful gaffes. As a Nigerian National, even from a young age, you are taught that when the Nigerian National Anthem is being sung, u stand stationed at a place, who taught BAT to raise hands when the National Anthem is sang.
U can't blame escobar chicago. He never went to school reason why he doesn't have any classmates or verified school which ge attended

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Lemos14: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mrtaye:

Don't raise your children this way ooo if not they will go astray..... just ask a nursery child the importance of the national anthem, even Joe Biden stands at attention when the American anthem is being played... dubious propagandist

Oga you should already know that tulumbu supporters are yabaleft patients...why roll in the mud with them?...they have decided to see black and call it white so that they can continue to be delusional..let the fools be
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
You're mad, the only thing required during recitation of national anthem is to stand still in whatever position. Guguru like you don't know anything than to hate, some people place one hand on their chest, you useless Aturu, it's not must to place your arms by your side.
Dubious and corrupt people like you should not be allowed into power... for you to be trying to manipulate our constitution shows desperation to get into power to milk and steal dry
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Look at this Imbe-cile that depends on men for daily living

Alatenuje
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Nonywendy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
9iceboi:
cheesyπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Osho tell am na national anthem Dem dey singoo. People supporting this man are heartless.
people supporting dis man is the major problem we are facing now
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Dialpad: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Arindin.... get some food.... that's your current problem

Mrtaye:

Alatenuje
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by emkz: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lemos14:

You still didnt answer my question...when you were in school dis you raise your hands during the national anthem?...its a yes or no question

You flippantly accused me of tribalism which I have addressed. Your other assertions are your business.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sibbb: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
We need to beg or beat Tinubu supporters so their stupidity will not affect us for 8 years. Imagine adding another 8 years to his age, Omo we don enter
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by lesbiconverter: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
this is one of the idiots that has sold his destiny

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lemos14:

Oga you should already know that tulumbu supporters are yabaleft patients...why roll in the mud with them?...they have decided to see black and call it white so that they can continue to be delusional..let the fools be
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Lemos14: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

You flippantly accused me of tribalism which I have addressed. Your other assertions are your business.

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Arindin.... get some food.... that's your current problem

I think Nigeria first, but you okanjuwas think atenuje
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Ubanz: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Honestly jagaban dey always high with quality drugs.
He's always in a joyous mood.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Mrtaye: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

Simple yes or no...stop wuruwuru to the answer

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by yarimo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:
This is the disaster tribally condemned urchins like yarimo want to foist on Nigerians

It shall not well with them
obi is IPOB agenda Nigerians shine your eyes oo

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by DICO111(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is sound and healthier than you. grin

All of you that believe the only way to market your Obi is to assasinate Tinubu's character and create a wrong impression about his age and health to people, I pray you all suffer the same terrible misinformation about you (and even worse) at the door of your breakthrough.

Amen......and if his current state means good health to you and if you strongly believe that he is 70yrs old may disaster never part ways with you....Amen
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
lesbiconverter:
this is one of the idiots that has sold his destiny
Your grandfather idiot
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mrtaye:

Dubious and corrupt people like you should not be allowed into power... for you to be trying to manipulate our constitution shows desperation to get into power to milk and steal dry
Oloriburuku, Mpurumirin addict. Go and disqualify him for breaking Biafra Constitution

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.