Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted (2335 Views)

Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator / Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman / Tinubu May End Up Being Stranded In Buhari's Presidency!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted by Xfactoria: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
homerac7:

grin grin grin grin

I can't fit laff.

Tinubu na thief. Agreed. No news. But news b say thi dey set up another thief. GEJ dey use instrument of state to harass Tinubu.
I'm I defending Tinubu's monumental avarice? Tufiakwa, NO! My interest is on GEJ coming to alter of equity against Tinubu wt heavily soiled hands. Isn't same GEJ equally guilty of leaving out some of his belongings from d asset declaration forms he filled and signed? Abegiii, !

BTW, wey Bankole sef upon all d gra gra wey EFCC?

Addendum: Beaf is really getting more and more slow day by day wt his boy-boy GEJ sycophancy.

So it is harrassment because it is the the turn of somebody in the opposition party And when it was Bode George, it was a welcome development.

God punish Tinubu and all his sympathizers!!!!!!!!!! May they all burn in hell!!!
Re: Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted by Demdem(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
The source this, the source that. Tribune, very useless paper. Who doesnt know that Tribune=Mrs Awolowo=Gbenga Daniels=Akala=PDP. Na dem sabi.

Abegii, Tinubu should go to the tribunal just like he has promised and let the game begin jare. If he is found guilty of these, he should definitely face the music.
However, i doubt if this will lead to such.
Re: Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted by PointB: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^
At least The Tribune is better than Sahara Reporter - purveyor of fake news. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted by Demdem(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
To a very large extent, i still prefer Sahara to tribune. at least i dont know of any Thief(corrupt leader) that are backers of sahara for now. if u know any abegiii spill it out ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted by PointB: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^

I prefer Tribune to Sahara, cos I dont know of any online media aside from Sahara Reporters that deliberately doctor images to deceive readers.

Be the judge:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568502.0.html
Re: Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted by Demdem(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
grin grin grin No doub you are BEAF but i wont fight u as long as u stick to this. but on seeing BEAF, then u are in soup

Interesting if its so. however Sahara to me its still more credible than most of these infected coward dailies we av here. however, they all have their faults.
Re: Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted by PointB: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
Demdem:

grin grin grin No doub you are BEAF but i wont fight u as long as u stick to this. but on seeing BEAF, then u are in soup

Interesting if its so. however Sahara to me its still more credible than most of these infected coward dailies we av here. however, they all have their faults.

As you wish.
Choosing a confirmed lying media (Sahara) over an alleged biased media (Tribune) shows how 'unbias and objective' you are. I can only pity you!
Re: Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2011
PointB:

As you wish.
Choosing a confirmed [/b]lying media (Sahara) over an alleged biased media (Tribune) shows how [b]'unbias and objective' you are. I can only pity you!

By who? You? grin grin grin They aren't liars to me. So your basis is wrong. They are truthful but at the same time not Perfect just like any other media outlet. Instead Tribune is the opposite.
Re: Tinubu: US, UK Banks Release Accounts Details; Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted by obowunmi(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2011
What exactly happened to PDP scape goat --- Bode George ?! Nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Hands Over Renamed Olubunmi Okogie Road In Sangotedo, Ajah. Pics / Achebe: There Was Never A Country / Imo State New Vigilante, Imo Security Network Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.