Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here (5267 Views)

27 Kidnappers, ESN Members Loyal To Simon Ekpa Killed In Enugu / Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2023
This is a poorly written letter. Undiplomatic
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by tinsel: 6:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Simon Ekpa just confirmed the letter as fake.

Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by cescky(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

It’s weird how you think if Tinubu loses or Obi or Atiku wins I’ll be pained. 😆 child

In your wildest dreams you’ll kill to be the man Tinubu is. Do you know what you’ll be at Tinubu’s age?

I don’t hate any of the aspirants

if i know what ill be?...dont underestimate every one you see online....

mortals and immortals abound.......
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by cocolacec(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2023
jamesversion:
Fake letter.

Letter written to Simon Ekpa and in same letter he was referred to as Mr. Simon Ikpa.
Exactly the letter should be written in Finnish language not English.This one na Autopilot lettter to Ekpa.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2023
cescky:

if i know what ill be?...dont underestimate every one you see online....

mortals and immortals abound.......

Just a simple rule of thumb. Guide your utterances cos you don’t know the future.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by StrongAlphMale: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Why warning? angry Arrest the idiot at once and jail the terrorist
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Zionmdde: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2023
ElSudani:

It is fake. The prime Minister of Finland is not so jobless to bother with a wannabe gangster like Ekpa.
Doesn't change the fact that urchins like u don't want it to be true. That's how evil u guys are
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by ElSudani: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Zionmdde:

Doesn't change the fact that urchins like u don't want it to be true. That's how evil u guys are

Who is evil between you and I? When Dr. Akunyili and some others were brutally murdered what was your response? Didn't you say it was the DSS even when you knew it was Simon Ekpa and his unknown gunmen?
Didn't you go about your lives as if nothing happened?
Didn't you encourage Ekpa's sit at home orders?
What is more evil than you supporting Ekpa but now suddenly against him because of election?
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by PeterObi4LP: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari handicap Tinubu with naira policy, now finish govt have handicap Tinubu thru his e-rat Ekpe.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Immatex(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2023
The idiot should actually die by public execution!
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by SmartGadgetz: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2023
blazesam:
Nothing last forever. Agitation is different from unlawful protest. Ekpa has shed more blood in Igbo land that what I and you can imagine. This wasn't the plan of the ancient Igbo leaders.

Where is your authentic source? Anybody can write this letter.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Hessem: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2023
ElSudani:
Looks good but is it authentic? Zombidients are good at fabricating false documents.

I know u are not happy cos u always want anarchy and shedding of blood. Those things u wish others,I wish it all for your generation. As u love vawulence,I will never depart from your blood. As u love seeing people being killed,your generation will be killed in a violent ways. Amen
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Komoscofield: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2023
If its real, they would have used Finnish language. Lol
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by ElSudani: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Hessem:

I know u are not happy cos u always want anarchy and shedding of blood. Those things u wish others,I wish it all for your generation. As u love vawulence,I will never depart from your blood. As u love seeing people being killed,your generation will be killed in a violent ways. Amen

When I spoke against unknown gunmen on this website what did people like you say? It was the DSS that is what you foolishly claimed.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by ElSudani: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Komoscofield:
If its real, they would have used Finnish language. Lol

Don't mind them, not only that. Why would the prime Minister of Finland personally write to Ekpa?
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by plaindealer: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2023
Igbos are the dumbest liars and fake news clowns in the world, they forged the letterhead and abused it with horrible grammar, lousy choice of words and spelling.

Even Ekpa's name sef den no fit spell right?

Igbos get special place inside hell I swear..

grin grin

Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by iyimide(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2023
Its not a true letter

Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Komoscofield: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2023
ElSudani:

Don't mind them, not only that. Why would the prime Minister of Finland personally write to Ekpa?
Lol.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Tochj(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Zionmdde post=120946463]
Urchins, u really don't want it to be true abi?
Wicked things[/quotes)
Did you see that?
We're actually living in the same Nation with less than Animals.
He will prefer that a Terrorist will be attacking fellow citizens because he wants to win Elections by all means.
He doesn't want to know if lives are wasted.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Sucre6: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
I love the way President of brekete family, charged on Finish government official through phone call the other day. This news sweet my belle

That man is something else, him just dey para for the guy for phone, but Nah there u go know the different between Nigeria and other developed countries, upon say Ordinary president was shouting at the guy, the guy was still calm and trying to get answers and redirect him to the rightful person that would solve the problem

1 Like

Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Abitolola: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2023
ElSudani:
Looks good but is it authentic? Zombidients are good at fabricating false documents.

My point. It's only on nairaland.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2023
MrEverest:

You're already crying while pretending. Wicked souls!

Tinubu's evil plans are all crashing one after another.

Bastard of iragbiji will never rule Nigeria!!!

And no 3rd class citizen will ever rule nigeria.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by lereinter(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2023
Prime minister wrote to an ordinary immigrant - sakamaje

Lolzzzzz

When ekpa isn't God, why will he give orders and people will follow
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by LiteratureClass: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin
I like this. Let the idiot be tamed!!!
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Zionmdde: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2023
ElSudani:

Who is evil between you and I? When Dr. Akunyili and some others were brutally murdered what was your response? Didn't you say it was the DSS even when you knew it was Simon Ekpa and his unknown gunmen?
Didn't you go about your lives as if nothing happened?
Didn't you encourage Ekpa's sit at home orders?
What is more evil than you supporting Ekpa but now suddenly against him because of election?
They will all be haunted down one day its a matter of time. But the evil you and ur type are planting will consume u all
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2023
ElSudani:

Obidients are not criminals and they don't love criminals like urchins
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by lebienconnu: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2023
“Sit-at-homes” is a funny English. Sit-at-home orders is more like it.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by ComeToJesus: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2023
The watery diction and style of the write up is clearly Nigerian. Stop the mischief. This is forgery and impersonation.

Everything in the body o the letter gave the writer away as an impostor.

An official communication from the government of Finland will never start with the idiotic phrase "The Finnish Government" Furthermore, the letter letter will not be personalized in such a way that the writer will order 'his attorney' to write on behalf of the state.

Stop being silly.
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by jamesversion: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jakumo:

That was a good catch. Seeing the same surname spelled two different ways by a government official is a dead giveaway that some crude fuckery is afoot. Another reason this letter can only be regarded as comedy writing is that any person to be charged with "International Terrorism" is subject to immediate arrest on sight and is not simply warned to stop being a terrorist, as though a mischievous child were being scolded by a finger-wagging kindergarten tutor.

Even if one were to accept the premise of the scolding school headmaster's letter purportedly written by a government official in Finland to Simon Ekpa, the question then arises regarding exactly how many victims a terrorist is allowed to kill before they are subject to IMMEDIATE arrest and trial, as opposed to being sent polite "cease and desist" warning letters with lame punctuation as shown above.

Tuale baba. 🙌
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by cescky(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Just a simple rule of thumb. Guide your utterances cos you don’t know the future.

absolutely wrong and opposite of reality....everyman shall eat the fruits of his tongue........

the tongue is the wheel of your ship in this great ocean of life....

investigate succesful people and their affirmations...

it called confession in Christianity
Re: Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here by nedekid: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Greyworld:
If this is real? Why warning? Arrest the dog, revoke his citizenship and send him to Nigeria to lead his people from home.
Walai, that was what I expected to read. That they will bundle him to Nigeria, let him get business suite in dss underground hotel. What he will eat, cassava, garri, ewa, beans without dodo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja / Domestic Violence: Ondo Deputy Gov's Wife Narrates Ordeal (Must Read) / Case Of Shariah Law In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.