Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike (40045 Views)

2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by fortunateme: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Cromagnon:
how is ambition a curse? Do they not have a right to contest? Do you not want them to share our money back to us?
Ameachi bankrolled pmb heavily with the hope that pmb will reason him 2023. Wike wasted money to keep peedeepee afloat, yet he was almost suspended by the same party.
Now imagine Tinubus investment in the evil Party and the payback he got(candidate).
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by nesphil(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
You guys were hailing this noise maker initially grin

fortunateme:
Sour losers go and rest. Obi will so out perform this your relic candidate despite your 200k PAs.
Is there a curse on rivers governors? From odili to ameachi and now wike have wasted their investment in federal politics.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by fortunateme: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
nesphil:
You guys were hailing this noise maker initially grin

Key word "initially"

1 Like

Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Birdman07090(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is to show that wike is not fighting for the south south as he claim, He is only fighting for his personal interest and for his family.. How can someone with his right Senses publicly say Tinubu is the right person for Nigeria, someone who can't speak for himself

I'm so disappointed in that stupid governor called wike.. I pray the next governor of river Fubura deal with him politically, so that he can know that his not God
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by cuteboy2: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
femisplash:

Baba with the swag

Baba with swag 😅.
Rasing walking stick like kindergarten pikin when National Anthem is being sung

I no fit laff ooooo abeg

Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by 7arrows: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
leketon:

Wishes APC presidential candidate luck in his bid
Says Emefiele disobeying SC order on new currency unheard of in any democracy

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/no-apologies-tinubu-has-character-required-for-nigeria-wike/

Oga wike mr. Irrelevant. You have just one VOTE. So waste it on Tinubu if u like. Selfish Interests man. I used to like u but now I know u r all the same. Sell out.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by putin2: 4:48am On Feb 17, 2023
highchief1:
Lol do u know Obi may die before tinubu?How u Dey reason health and life matter.My consistency talk was just about BATs steadfastness regarding party.Do u know Obi will leave labor party if he loses this election?

Can bat stay in Apc if he loses? Capital no. He is ͏From A͏D to sdp and others to Apc
Obi is from apga to pdp and LP.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by highchief1: 5:09am On Feb 17, 2023
putin2:

Can bat stay in Apc if he loses? Capital no. He is ͏From A͏D to sdp and others to Apc
Obi is from apga to pdp and LP.

when did u start following politics?6 months ago?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.