Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike (40047 Views)

2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by IfnobeGod20: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2023
maasoap:

You are wailing, you know that, right?
You know the difference between me and you. I am not possess by the spirit of witchcraft because I don't play double standard. I say thing the way they ought to be.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by ElSudani: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Stop contradicting yourself. Tinubu ambition drive him to form another political party as you cunningly said above but Obi should not pursue his own ambition because he didn't form a political party. This is more of a thinking of a toddler.
This is the same mentality that some are carrying and that is why we have proliferation of parties that have nothing to do in the political space. America for centuries had maintained major two political parties, what is the need of forming another. Just to meet ambition.

His ambition? What public offices did he contest for right after forming the party?
Obi is ambitious, nothing wrong with being ambitious. When you are desperate about it that is when it becomes a problem, and Obi is clearly desperate.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Nyanabo(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2023
If Tinubu wasn't sickly, He would have been the Ideal President. But since he is sickly, Peter Obi is the Best.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by sukar886: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2023
Wike you are on ur own, u be mumu
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Temptee101(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2023
Joke of the century cheesy grin

No drug lord is good for any country. Tinubu's case is worse, not only is he a drug lord, he has dementia, sick, old, criminal, corrupt, dictator and has a terrorist as vice.

Who throws hands in the air to sing a national anthem.

Tinubu will be a total disgrace to our country

God punish Wike and other urchins supporting this dead brain
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by SeeItSayIt: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2023
You've spent a lot thereby need recoup, so, just collect whatever Tinubu give you then keep quiet.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by israelmao(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2023
Wike is a now a partyless man just trying hard to hurt Atiku but how can Wike be taking about justice and still support injustice?Many of our so-called politicians who pose as rescuers are only on ego trip.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Emola12(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Talk is cheap especially on Nairaland

Dey play
that is how cry cheap especially after election
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Winnersunited: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
What character
Wike that had been shouting, some people lacks integrity, some lacks integrity. Now where is Wike's integrity. He has eaten his own vomit. Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by maasoap(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You know the difference between me and you. I am not possess by the spirit of witchcraft because I don't play double standard. I say thing the way they ought to be.

Save your wailings, it is irrelevant. That's my point.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by joba4luv: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Funny a serial loser recommending a candidate for Nigerians?
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu don give am his 100million he use for PDP primaries back
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Bimpe29: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2023
It is well.....
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by hush15: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2023
leketon:

Wishes APC presidential candidate luck in his bid
Says Emefiele disobeying SC order on new currency unheard of in any democracy

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/no-apologies-tinubu-has-character-required-for-nigeria-wike/

Sore looser, why won't you he have the character you like when you have similar traits! You both want to be Godfathers, you both lack integrity and have selfish interest so obviously, your thoughts must align.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Is only tinubu that will allow the kind of corruption they needs to enable them shift all thier money abroad without stress

Nigerian politicians are after what they will benefits don't care about the poor masses

Peter remains the best for me and my generation
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Proudlyomonna: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
Person wey dey raise 2hands when Anthem is going on grin wike is Evil. supporting Moslem,Moslem ticket because of your grievance with your party.
For the records in 2015 Ameachi was supporting buhari, but Goodluck still won ph with over a million votes.
Wike dey play just dey play

Did Wike tell you directly that He is supporting same APC he fought to the ground?
He is just playing around to stay on a safe side.
By default APC lost their chance for sympathy votes the moment tinubu told Christians to go to hell and went on with his suspicious and fiendish Muslim-muslim agenda,so APC no go see shishi for any South Land aside tinubu region.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Proudlyomonna: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Nyanabo:
If Tinubu wasn't sickly, He would have been the Ideal President. But since he is sickly, Peter Obi is the Best.

Bro the issue on ground is now bigger than tinubu.
Enter street mingle with niggies wey dey hustle to survive. Nigerians have come to realize that APC is the greatest threat to the survival of Nigeria and all hustling to make ends meet in this Country.
Taking out APC disaster, suffering and unimaginable hardship is the only option to redeem our collective survival that has been greatly injured by this tinubu's APC.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by alobright17(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
Person wey dey raise 2hands when Anthem is going on grin wike is Evil. supporting Moslem,Moslem ticket because of your grievance with your party.
For the records in 2015 Ameachi was supporting buhari, but Goodluck still won ph with over a million votes.
Wike dey play just dey play
you’re young and healthy yet you’re making blunders imagine what a vegetable you’ll become if you get to his age.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Jones4190(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

You want to mock someone for making mistake yet you went ahead to make another mistake

It's National Anthem not Elections
never mind the muffin mop
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by propertyhunter1: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2023
fortunateme:
Sour losers go and rest. Obi will so out perform this your relic candidate despite your 200k PAs.
Is there a curse on rivers governors? From odili to ameachi and now wike have wasted their investment in federal politics.

E pain am

Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Dskillful(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2023
Now I know that Wike is a mad man.... He's not really from Rivers State
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by ogatboy(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2023
Wike will be irrelevant after 2023 elections. I have said it from beginning. Even if he supported Obi, he would still be irrelevant
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by berbs: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2023
Wike made the wrong choice. Sorry.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by putin2: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2023
highchief1:
bat no be candidate?so who no support Obi no get sense again.Does Obi inconsistency don’t bother u?

Which one be inconsistent , bat is not stable and he has BPD pls brother reason .
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Kaiser20: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Wike would have made sense in those days when governors dictates to the people WHO to vote for.
But Obi opened the eyes of NIGERIANS.
Even if Wike endorses any candidate, River State citizens have the final SAY!
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Goalgetter23(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2023
opalu:
Lolzzz. Now Nigerians have seen the character of Wike. You see an Old Man that was raising 2 hands for National Anthem.
ObiDatti will win Rivers and all the G5 states on landslide

I thought you all said he cannot lift a cup of tea? Now, you are lamenting he raised his hands for national anthem, Omoh, una wailings never start o
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by goodmike7: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2023
These obidient kids are very hilarous..any little thing this person or state is fully obidient.

They think by repeating it everytime it will come to pass

We shall see after the election who is who.

If you like go and kill yourselves over politicians

The obi you are all fighting for, his kids are abroad eating, drinking and laughing at you people..una mumu sha
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Heffalump(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2023
It's confirmed. Wike is a self seeking idiot
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by themanderon: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Yes he has the criminal minded character to continue to steer Nigeria on a downward spiral. He has the criminal and the corrupt mind of a typical Nigerian politician.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Billygee2u: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2023
fortunateme:
Sour losers go and rest. Obi will so out perform this your relic candidate despite your 200k PAs.
Is there a curse on rivers governors? From odili to ameachi and now wike have wasted their investment in federal politics.
Re: No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike by Billygee2u: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2023
post=120947445:

Which Character? Wike playing with urchins brain, I don't if know if to break you guys heads to rest your brains for you guys to know that Tinubu will struggle to get 5% in Rivers,
see poor Tinubu rally in Port Harcourt the few people there were brought from neighbouring states with buses.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXr8T9E8cm4

What a shame, after spending Rivers State's money, stadium is empty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.