Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

You Are Above Angels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Above Angels (232 Views)

How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven / Pope Claims Angels Greeting Mary As Being Full Of Grace Meant She Is Without Sin / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Above Angels by kpakpandoN(m): 6:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Psalm 91:11-12 says the Lord will command His angels to carry you in their hands. Hebrews 1:13-14 tells us that angels are ministering spirits – in other words, they are sent to serve those who are children of God. When people ask, “Daddy, why are you travelling alone at night, don’t you know it is dangerous?” I tell them I have my own bodyguards, only that they cannot be seen – two huge fellows, each one capable of dealing with any amount of confrontations. Their names are Goodness and Mercy. As Psalm 23:6 says, Goodness and Mercy shall follow you all the days of your life.

The first time you see an angel, you would most likely be afraid, because they are very huge. They are also very powerful – so powerful that one angel can kill 185,000 soldiers in one night (2 Kings 19:35). Whether you believe it or not, the day you became born again, one of such big and powerful angels was assigned to follow you everywhere you go and to do whatever you want him to do in line with the will of God. Anytime your enemies think they have gotten you, your angel can come in the middle of the night to save you (Acts 5:17-25, Acts 12:5-11).

Now, you must understand that even though angels are assigned to serve you, you still need to give them instructions to follow. They are primarily subject to God’s instructions, so to instruct them, echo God’s word back to them and they will obey promptly. For example, God has already said that they will carry you so that you would not dash your foot against a stone (Psalm 91:12), this means that you can ask God to command them to clear any form of accident from your path before embarking on a journey. God said that if enemies gather against you in one way, they would flee in seven (Deuteronomy 28:7), so you can ask God to command angels to scatter the camp of your enemies.

You must understand though, that God’s word is only potent in the mouth of His children; if you are not born again, rather than angels obeying you, they can work against you. If you don’t believe me, ask Balaam (Numbers 22:21-35).
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Above Angels by Michael547(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Interesting....what about other Christians that have died in accidents.....did they not have a personal angel? Why did the angel not save them?
Re: You Are Above Angels by anukulapo: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
kpakpandoN:
Psalm 91:11-12 says the Lord will command His angels to carry you in their hands. Hebrews 1:13-14 tells us that angels are ministering spirits – in other words, they are sent to serve those who are children of God. When people ask, “Daddy, why are you travelling alone at night, don’t you know it is dangerous?” I tell them I have my own bodyguards, only that they cannot be seen – two huge fellows, each one capable of dealing with any amount of confrontations. Their names are Goodness and Mercy. As Psalm 23:6 says, Goodness and Mercy shall follow you all the days of your life.

The first time you see an angel, you would most likely be afraid, because they are very huge. They are also very powerful – so powerful that one angel can kill 185,000 soldiers in one night (2 Kings 19:35). Whether you believe it or not, the day you became born again, one of such big and powerful angels was assigned to follow you everywhere you go and to do whatever you want him to do in line with the will of God. Anytime your enemies think they have gotten you, your angel can come in the middle of the night to save you (Acts 5:17-25, Acts 12:5-11).

Now, you must understand that even though angels are assigned to serve you, you still need to give them instructions to follow. They are primarily subject to God’s instructions, so to instruct them, echo God’s word back to them and they will obey promptly. For example, God has already said that they will carry you so that you would not dash your foot against a stone (Psalm 91:12), this means that you can ask God to command them to clear any form of accident from your path before embarking on a journey. God said that if enemies gather against you in one way, they would flee in seven (Deuteronomy 28:7), so you can ask God to command angels to scatter the camp of your enemies.

You must understand though, that God’s word is only potent in the mouth of His children; if you are not born again, rather than angels obeying you, they can work against you. If you don’t believe me, ask Balaam (Numbers 22:21-35).
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Lol. You're not above angels.
If the last born child of a family is being catered for by the first born, does that make him/her greater?

...What is man...? You made him a little lower than angels... (Psalm 8:5, Heb 2:7)

Man is privileged on this side (earth), as per being in-charge of a world (and EVERY other creatures).
We are on the top of the chain (angels aren't at the top over there) ... And their coming here is to help man (since after the fall), to minister to him, so as to stand firm in the redemption (see 1 Peter 1:12)

The angels marvel at God's grace to mere mortal. The angels that fell were delivered onto chains of darkness BUT God himself crafted a plan to save man even before the fall; he'd already provided a way out before the foundation of the earth.

I'll update later

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Segun Adebayo Shocking Revelations About Tinubu, Lagos, Court Judges, Pr / Watch How Mecca Stone Was Stolen Share Pls / Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.