Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Watch President Buhari's National Address Live - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live (23403 Views)

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by blaise26abj(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2023
Mylove55:
and tinubu will get nothing less than 40% from 19 northern states, and 25% from south south and east.
Atiku and obi can't achieve such result in their opponent stronghold,
This makes the election easy for any apc aspirant like osibanjo or ameachi
You see your projection for SS and SE , is not sure . That is why no one can beat chest about their candidate’s chances of winning .
Not Tinubu, not Atiku , not Obi. Buhari is HELL bent on removing or reducing money politics which will make it even harder to predict
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by kmaster007: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2023
grin
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Mylove55:
at least now till 22nd,old note remain legal tender, and after supreme court ruling 3 days to election,
Nothing buhari can do again to stop anyone to use old note on election day,
Politicians can still use old note to buy vote and after the election, it will be reversed again as legal tender.
The aim of the naira redesign has failed

Lol.

I don't know which planet you live in, but as of this morning, just as it has been the case since February 10th, the old 500 and 1000 naira notes can no longer be used for daily transactions. If you have any of the two, find your way to any of the CBN branches and deposit it.

It's as simple as that!

1 Like

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by lexy2014: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Buddha3:

Same questions we've been asking since 2015 but we were labelled "wailers".

It's delightful to finally have everyone feel the heat of his failed governance.
After creating crisis, he is now directing. If he is now directing CBn to make efforts, what has the CBN been doing all this while? Why is buhari always giving directives in the middle of avoidable crisis? Why is he never proactive?
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2023
newmoney133:
Thanks for answering the question.I know the 'wicked soul' will affect somebody.It is pure wickedness for a president to false down cashless policy on its citizens without first doing the needful.e.g Ensuring stable network.I visited four banks with the little cash on me yesterday in abuja to get cash.No money in all the banks i visited.I proceeded to the market with my atm card.I could only buy beans from Mallam and i had to wait for more than 45minutes before he received the alert.I could not buy 200 okra because no okra seller will receive transfer.If this is not wickedness then i dont know what it is.Was not able to connect to youtube and i read all the commits before i posted .Nobody said anything about availability of new notes hence my question.Oga wey sabi talk with small brain

I live in the same Abuja and I have to admit, I haven't exactly had these same problems you just highlighted. No one is ever going to feel comfortable having money in an account and not being able to access it.

However, just like every of Buhari's previous policies and initiatives, there's always a measure of inconvenience to be felt. Your best reaction now should be finding alternative solutions, because if we all sit down to complain, there's no way to find solutions.

Then again, let's all be honest, there was too much raw cash in the Nigerian system. There was no week we didn't read news of kidnaps for ransom. Food prices were climbing every single week. This move has long been overdue. Yes, the implementation is faulty so far, but we all know Buhari approached it with this brute force because of the elections. Now he's using every means he sees fit to fight a cold war with election riggers because he knows his 8years have largely been a failure and is only looking to salvage a bit of his integrity with credible elections.

But I can assure you that in the next 7 to 10days, all of this chaos is going to simmer down.
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by theforemost: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Viscuz:

Imagine in 8 years a president address e citizens 2 times .

This man na curse just like Bola Ahmed.

This is hatred. Tinubu because of his tribe??
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Backpedal: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2023
Mylove55:
buhari plus atiku plus obi will be too small for tinubu to crush.
If not for peace to reign,
Tinubu can impeached buhari

I dey laugh you
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Mylove55(f): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2023
Buddha3:

Lol.

I don't know which planet you live in, but as of this morning, just as it has been the case since February 10th, the old 500 and 1000 naira notes can no longer be used for daily transactions. If you have any of the two, find your way to any of the CBN branches and deposit it.

It's as simple as that!
people can take old note on election day and change it in cbn,
And after election, buhari will reversed it back again
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2023
Mylove55:
people can take old note on election day and change it in cbn,
And after election, buhari will reversed it back again

Until then.

For now, it is what it is.
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2023
I just hope we won't make another Buhari mistake come few weeks.
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by theforemost: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2023
truthCoder:

Do you have a micropenis problem?

Where did I mention politics in my post?

If you are as smart as the cockroach in your room, you would know that the 200 naira re-injection would make things easier for the masses.

To those who have amassed cash stashes of N1000 and N500, let them take it to CBN.

You are seriously Hungary. Hi about taking pictures of food on your boss' tables. You'll never taste it. Your hunger is taking till on your brain
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by theforemost: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2023
princeogbeide1:

Margot

Mr man, go and take your herbal drugs. Even though it won't work. It's for your brain.
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by theforemost: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Backpedal:

Your last paragraph aptly describes Thefnubu with his Emilokan agenda

Hence he will never be president of Nigeriacheesy grin

Tinubu ti lule. grin cheesy

Sorry am not of those saying Tinubu will be president. I've never ever said it nor need to because he's already the president
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by theforemost: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Backpedal:

If that happens then it will be all Tinubu fault

He should have supported an Osinbajo or Amaechi then pair him with a strong northern gov as vice

That would have been more manageable

But no

Not only did the fo.ol grab the ticket
He go do Muslim Muslim ticket

And gaffing up and down

Come and win next week make we see naw

Let's reason together. Let's assume we both have brains. Now tell me, if you had been in his position, would you have done that?? Be truthful.
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by theforemost: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2023
colestephan86:

Only fools will castigate buhari for his actions and policies especially at this time.
He is trying to make the election as competitive as possible and the man that will benefit the most is the one with no money to spend.
I am not voting obi, but take it from me, obi is going to benefit greatly from the cash swap policy

It's a lie. They are ALL guilty of it. Abi just went to bribe C A.N with #2B
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by theforemost: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2023
blaise26abj:

Another myopic person . Winning local government areas is not the koko . The margins will be close in the south west . As long as the 25 percent is met . Most Yorubas youths are pissed with him . An Osinbanjo presidency would have been a walkover for APC .
Tinubu will get some south eastern votes for sure . He might not have majority but he will get votes and his aim is 25 percent .

The point is not about winning all local govt , it is about getting your 25 percent in your opponents strongholds

Thanks for being such intelligent.

Osinbajo as the flag bearer would have been as easy for PDP as winning 90%
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by theforemost: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2023
lagosrd:
Current Nigerian problem is trying to seperate APC from Buhari. Anything the man does is on the party.

They are campaigning again for their party when the one they presently put there is gasping for breathe. They are planning another assault on the country.

Until the entire APC folks desociate themselves completely and publicly from the failures of this government followed by a national apology. However their personal agradisement is right in front of their to do list coupled with pride and opportunities to steal.

You be MUMU!!!
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by truthCoder: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2023
theforemost:

You are seriously Hungary. Hi about taking pictures of food on your boss' tables. You'll never taste it. Your hunger is taking till on your brain

What is the product of incest saying?
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by cexovig962: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2023
Uyrrg

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by freemi(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2023
EDUECO:

Some persons got them yesterday through business transactions.
der were forced to collect?
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by lagosrd: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
theforemost:

You be MUMU!!!

Everyone knows except you that you're what you just wrote. Just ask around here
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by morohunfola78008: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Imagine in 8 years a president address e citizens 2 times .This man na curse just like Bola Ahmed.Imagine in 8 years a president address e citizens 2 times .This man na curse just like Bola Ahmed....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days / #WTO-DG: France, Germany, 104 Other Countries Back Okonjo-Iweala / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.