Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Watch President Buhari's National Address Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live (23362 Views)

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Mynd44: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Racoon(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2023
"What the rhetoric intentionally hopes to conceal, more than anything, is the nakedly transparent facts of the proven incapacity of the APC to govern and reform Nigeria after nearly seven years in power.In every imaginable index of human development, Nigeria has retrogressed under the lumbering weight of the incompetence of the APC.

"..The truth is President Buhari finds running Nigeria a drudgery. He enjoys the perks of the office, but not the hard graft, not the toil. Look at the problems: insecurity, poverty, corruption, cost of governance, debt, etc.

Buhari is unlikely to leave any of these better than he met it in 2015. And because he lacks the zeal for big, nation-transforming ideas, he would also leave Nigeria’s deeply-flawed politico-governance structure more skewed, and Nigeria’s unity and stability more fragile.

The list is endless. No decent country on earth would reward the gang of incompetent know-nothings who presided over such an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction of a country with continuity in governance.

Of course, Buhari’s acolytes won’t see things that way. In a country where myopic and vested interests override the national interest, and where mediocrity is tolerated and celebrated, Buhari’s supporters are praising him to high heaven!..."

Let’s not allow APC to propagandize us into accepting that their internal politics is our national politics. We should instead be asking them to account for the incalculable injuries they’ve collectively inflicted on our economy, our freedoms, our national emotions, and for reversing whatever little progress we were making before they took over.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-a-man-given-so-much-who-gives-so-little-back

14 Likes

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by opera1(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2023
Long overdue, after killing and destruction of properties. He's 's not sensitive enough.

4 Likes

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by princeogbeide1(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
APC is Human Error

Imagine in 8 years a president address e citizens 2 times .

This man na curse just like Bola Ahmed.

When channels TV calls for presidential debate, he will hide. Illiteracy is a chronic disease.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Davies25: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Make we hear what the unfeeling egomaniac wan say.
So what happens to the 500 and 1k notes in circulation?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Jahzrockballer(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
okay
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Candidlady: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
sad
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Financialman: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Racoon:

Mumu man

Sorry man not you,na our president I been dey curse ...... people don die already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Dialpad: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Lol let's wait and see ha ha ha ha .

Nigerians can now continue to spend the old notes
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by opalu: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Lplz
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
undecided Nonsense as usual

1 Like

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by ItisWell22(f): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
🤔
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by truthCoder: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Old 200 naira released back into circulation.

Very smart move Buhari.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by yordha(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
I can barely make out what he's saying, he's no joy to listen to

11 Likes

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by sequence(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Huge money outside Banking system
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by seunlayi(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
[b

]I hope Tinubu is listening again to PMB reasons if he forgot it before running his mouth in Abeokuta?

[/b]
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by kennyz247(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
weytin jero want talk?
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by emandman: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Only President Buhari, DJ cuppy and Portable are the people enjoying Nigeria.
Nothing concern them with anything happening

3 Likes

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by everythinggirly(f): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Your days are counting, you and your family members are enjoying wealth since you became president, the country has been in jeopardy ever since, thanks for destroying Nigeria completely, na only God go judge you.

9 Likes

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by atinga1: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Live with bubu
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Hendrixky: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Wait tinubu think Nigerians are fools?
The world is now going to realise that South West is not really educated they way they always claimed and secondly they are more tribalistic....let me see that my friend called Kunle that will say again that they are educated...infact na better slap I go give am..this election just exposed the south west
Owo massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Lekki tollgate massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Multiple Benue massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Southern Kaduna massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu

ASUU strike- no protest from Apc and tinubu
CBN deadline - massive protest from APC because their thieving governors are stuck with illicit cash

If you are educated and still you didn't notice this then your education is a waste

OR

APC made a monetary policy

- APC started complaining about it APC’s policy

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC

- APC went to court to stop APC’s policy

- APC politician is the CBN governor

- APC is the ruling party

- APC is the opposition party

- APC justices at Supreme Court tried to stop APC

- APC refused to obey APC’s court order.

- APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission.

- APC wants to rescue APC from APC.

- APC is currently on trial against APC.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by penplus: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
For the first time since this man came to power...I am beginning to appreciate him....our naira will gain back it's value

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Okay.
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Detola5000: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
After taking the country to multidimensional lows...you wan come address Nigerians.

Dem suppose stone you guguru and epa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by iamoyindamola(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
yordha:
I can barely make out what he's saying, he's no joy to listen to
🤣🤣🤣
Endure na just matter of months
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Administration1: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
What's new
Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
His words are not clear let someone recap for us later

3 Likes

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Stephengee4all(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Wetin we never hear before... All I know is that Tinubu is a calamity and cancer that is about to happen to Nigeria, we will stop him by all means... He can't be president in his life 😆 😆

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Viscuz: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2023
princeogbeide1:
APC is Human Error

Imagine in 8 years a president address e citizens 2 times .

This man na curse just like Bola Ahmed.

7 Likes

Re: Watch President Buhari's National Address Live by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2023
Mynd44:
https://www.youtube.com/live/-c8LoR84Xjs?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/live/fURT1dZ-Od0?feature=share

This MAN still wan talk?
[quote author=Hendrixky post=120948035]Wait tinubu think Nigerians are fools?
The world is now going to realise that South West is not really educated they way they always claimed and secondly they are more tribalistic....let me see that my friend called Kunle that will say again that they are educated...infact na better slap I go give am..
[/quote

No I THINK KUNLE should stay away from u,Cos this reference to his name from ur sentiment on politics n tribe linked to his genuinely extension of friendship to U and this is ur conclusion.... mehn u not real, REMEMBER! ELECTIONS will come and e gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

X-raying Aisha Buhari V P Jonathan Campaign Speeches. Who Deserve To B Ur 1st La / Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs / Probe PWC For Deceiving Nigerians, Hon. Adeola Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.